Chapter 5

We Could Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright, alright, I’m coming down.”

                Jiyong said to the phone. Yoochun can be a total sometimes. His cousin knew that Jiyong didn’t really like the crowd, except when they went clubbing, and Yoochun already said he can stay in Jaejoong’s guestroom for the night. Jiyong was watching a re-run of some fashion designer competition show when Yoochun called his cellphone and asked him to come down. He said he wanted Jiyong to meet the wedding party conceptor, so he could match the wedding concept with the outfit. Jiyong looked at the mirror one last time to check how he looked. He smiled at his reflection, satisfied at what he saw in the mirror. Jiyong had cut his hair today. Before his hair was long with brownish color, and now he wanted to make a little extreme change, so he asked the hairstylist to dye his hair blond and cut it short so he could spike it up. He look good. Even when he’s only wearing a low cut v-neck and a pair of baby blue pants, he look pretty decent for an engagement party.

                The party was very merry. There’s a lot of guest coming. Jiyong knew some of them, he and Yoochun was very close since Jiyong didn’t have any other male cousins beside Yoochun and Yoochun's younger brother Yoohwan. He also recognized a couple of Yoohwan’s friend, he greeted some of Yoochun’s uncle and aunts from his father’s side (Yoochun was Jiyong’s cousin from his mother’s side, their mothers are sisters), but most of the guest was Jaejoong’s. And even though he knew Jaejoong pretty well, since Yoochun and Jae dhad known each other for a long time, Jiyong never knew any of Jaejoong’s friend. He didn’t even knew any of Yoochun’s friend outside highschool. He was trying to break through a group of young ladies he knew was Yoohwan’s friend, flirting with him, when suddenly a couple of kids ran his way and bumped him. The kids didn’t even stop to see that Jiyong fell down first, and the crowd was to busy with themselves to realise his small figure was on the ground. He tried to stand up, but he fell back down when a pain shot through his tailbone. Damn, he thought, this is not good. Jiyong was still trying to stand up when a hand appeared in front of his sight and a voice asked him, “Are you okay?”

                He lost his breath at the sight in front of him. Never did Jiyong reacted this way when he see another person. Hell, he worked with very beautiful and super handsome models all the time, but none of them made him reacted like this. His heart was beating so fast and he felt something warm crept from his neck to his cheek. He knew he was blushing. The man before him was just.. beyond beautiful, or handsome. He had this strong jaws, unique mouth that reminds him of a monkey, a handsome monkey, firm but somehow cute nose, high cheeckbone, very thick eyebrows (where have I seen this eyebrows before? Jiyong thought) and a pair of eyes Jiyong just couldn’t describe. It was the most mesmerizing eyes he ever saw with the sharp gaze and smokey accent, even the man’s bright blue hair did not outshine the power of his eyes. Jiyong just stayed there in a daze, looking at the other man who also seemed a bit flushed, until someone had to ruin the moment by clearing his throat.

                “So, you two already meet?” Jiyong was brought out of his trance when he heard Yoochun’s baritone voice. He quickly put himself together and accept the blue haired male’s hand who helped him stand up. There were no sparks when they touch like what Jiyong has anticipated, but he like how big and warm the other man’s hand was and how it fitted Jiyong’s hand perfectly.

                “Uhh, thanks. I guess,” Jiyong finally said with a very small voice, he was now the centre of attention, all the guest was looking at him who pretend to clean his shirt, just so he had a reason not to look at the crowd and the man who just help him. Yoochun understood his cousin’s nervousness and told everybody that the younger one was okay, and they can continue to enjoy the party.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “So~, Seunghyun-ah, this is Kwon Jiyong, our wedding outfit designer,” the awkward atmosphere was now gone, the five of them (including Hyunjoong) was now sitting in one of the available table and the other three besties were enjoying the cookies in front of them. Jaejoong was the only one they could call ‘normal’, at least in front of another per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter