Chapter 10

We Could Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                The rest of the night was a blur to Seunghyun. He couldn’t even focus on any of the conversation, and he didn’t feel like eating the food in front of him, even though it was made by a five-star chef. This whole thing, he still couldn’t grasp it. Mrs. Kwon recognized him as the wedding planner for Jaejoong’s party, and Jiyong had to tell her that he did knew Seunghyun. What was worse was when he looked at Hyeyoon, she looked like a whole different person. She was looking at Jiyong with the biggest genuine smile he ever saw her sister put on her face.  Hyeyoon was usually shy in front of guys, but with Jiyong it looks like they get along well. Was it because Jiyong’s personality, or his sister was always this easy to approach? He wasn’t sure what to call it, but he knew her sister fell in love instantly with this blonde haired young man in front of them. It’s like Hyeyoon could hear his questions, she turned to Seunghyun and reached to squeeze his hand. She leaned closer to Seunghyun and whispered, “You won’t believe this, but I think I fell in love with him,” and Seunghyun would never ever in his life imagined he would hear her sister saying something like that. Seunghyun decided he couldn’t take it anymore, and he excused himself.

                He pulled out a ciggarete from his pocket, and leaned his back at the railing on the top floor of the hotel. He lit it up and inhaled it before puffing the smoke in one long breath. He pulled out the paper that contained Dragon’s lyrics and looked at it. He was confused. He thought he was falling for his penpal for 6 month, and he can’t wait to meet him. But then he met Jiyong, who made him experience the same feeling he once felt for Jaejoong, only much stronger this time. The younger man became the reason he smiled, became the reason he laughed, and for once, he felt like maybe, maybe this was love and maybe this would work. But things like this just have to happen, right? Things like, the person you love happen to be your sister's future husband. But even though he feels guilty because the feeling he had for Jiyong was more.. real.., but he still had to admit he had feelings for whoever this Dragon is. If he was falling for Jiyong, why does he had this same strong feeling about this Dragon? He had asked what Dragon has been questioning since a long time ago, since he met Jiyong. Is it possible to love two person at once? Seunghyun closed his eyes and took another breath of his smoke, when he heard a small voice calling him.

 

                “Ji-Jiyong?” Seunghyun hurriedly put back the paper to his pocket. He wished Jiyong didn’t see it. He smiled and waved at Jiyong. Jiyong take that as a permission to come closer, so he approached Seunghyun and stood beside him, mirroring Seunghyun with his back leaning on the railing. “What are you doing out here?”

                “What are you doing out here? It’s freezing,” Jiyong shivered. Seunghyun didn’t have any coat to offer, so he offered his ciggarete.

                “You smoke?”

                Jiyong laughed as he took one and slipped it between his lips. He waited for Seunghyun to light up the stick. They smoked in silence fo a while, enjoying each others presence. Seunghyun didn’t know that silence could be so comfortable.

                “How did it go?” The taller man decided to break the silence. "The wedding is all set?”

                “The wedding was all set the moment my mother told me she was going to arrange my marriage,” Jiyong didn’t want to make an impression that he didn’t like Seunghyun’s sister, so he added, “But your sister is amazing,” Jiyong turned to his side so now he was facing Seunghyun. Something tugged at Seunghyun’s heart, he wasn’t sure he wanted this conversation with Jiyong.  “She is so smart, I swear I never heard anyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter