Chapter 13

We Could Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The wedding day came so fast Jiyong didn’t even realized. He was so happy seeing Hyeyoon happy. He didn’t love Hyeyoon, but he do adore her. She reminds him a lot of Dami. And he liked how Hyeyoon really loved Seunghyun. Almost everything they talked about was Seunghyun. If Seunghyun wasn’t her brother, Jiyong wouldn’t be surprised if this girl married Seunghyun instead.

                Jiyong arrived at the Choi’s mansion early in the morning to get himself ready for the wedding. The make up team was doing Hyeyoon’s make up first, and he needed to wait for a while. He decided to wait in the family’s living room. It was rare for him to be here. He's been in this house a couple of time, but it was always the porch for some politeness reason, or the kitchen to eat and having a talk with Hyeyoon and her family. Minus Seunghyun of course.

                He looked at the family pictures and smiled seeing how happy the family was. He had this warm feeling when he saw Seunghyun’s smile and his laugh in every picture. He missed them. He missed him. He never saw that smile since forever, and he missed it. It has been three months since Seunghyun moved out to the States. Jiyong really wanted to go after him, or at least call him. Yoochun and Jaejoong has been so kind for giving him Seunghyun’s address and phone number there. But the courage never come. Jiyong was so afraid he would get rejected. What if Seunghyun didn’t want to take his calls? What if he already had someone else there? Jiyong didn’t want to take a chance. Jiyong heard from Hyeyoon that Seunghyun is doing really well there. He was a little worried when Hyeyoon told him that the last time the siblings Skyped, Seunghyun looked a lot thinner and sleep deprived, but Hyeyoon who saw the worry in Jiyong’s eye told him that Seunghyun will be okay. He’s a tough guy. Ji wondered if Seunghyun’s going to be home for his sister’s wedding with Jiyong? He should be, Jiyong lughed at his silly thoughts. It’s his sister anyway.

                The young man continued to laughed at Seunghyun’s childhood picture. He was a cute boy. He wanted to see him this cute again. He wante.. wait, Jiyong thought. A strange feeling gushed through Jiyong’s body. He knew this picture. Wasn’t this the picture TOP sent to him? Jiyong leaned his body forward to examine the picture better. He cursed himself for not bringing the picture. He already put everything TOP has ever sent him in a box, which he kept in the furthest part of his closet, and his heart. Jiyong felt his legs weakend, and quickly move to the sofa to sit down.

                No no, this isn’t happening, Jiyong thought. He leaned back to the cushions stll with opened mouth and a shock face. This couldn’t be real. He was just seeing wrong. They just look exactly the same. This couldn’t be.

                “Oh, Jiyong-ah, what’s the matter?” Mrs. Choi came in and seeing Jiyong in that state, pale and just utterly shock, she sound worried. “Are you okay?”

                Jiyong jumped a little when he heard her. He closed his mouth, flashing her a fake smile. “I’m okay, Ommoni. I.. I'm just a little sleepy.”

                The smile Mrs. Choi gave him reminded him a lot of Seunghyun, and he missed him more. “You must be. This week has been so hectic and tiring. Come with me, boy, you can rest in Seunghyun’s old room,” she gestured him to follow her. Jiyong wanted to refuse her, but on the other side, he wanted to see Seunghyun’s room. He was never invited to Seunghyun’s apartement, and he really wanted to see how his room looked like. They say a room reflected their owner’s personality.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter