VIII

The Girl Version of Me

 

“Hey, let’s watch ‘The Avengers’ after class? My treat…” Kai smiled as he kneeled in front of Kaira earning many glares from the girls.

“Hm… Okay, If Chanyeol oppa got a perfect score in the quiz later.” Kaira smirked as he pats Kai’s head gently.

“If Chanyeol hyung failed the exam, you’ll have dinner with me?” Kai said as he stood up and leaned near Kaira’s face which made the other blushed brightly.

“Whatever the case is, Kai wants a date with Kaira.” Suho stated as he noticed the closeness between the two.

“Why do you guys have me as the point of basis in this date thingy???” Chanyeol asked innocently.

“Because you’re the only thing could change one’s future and Kai’s future is in your hands.” Baekhyun said as he trespassed again on the Section 1’s classroom.

“Just tell the truth that Chanyeol will fail the exam so Kai needs to rethink some way to have her as a date.” Suho chuckled as he keeps reading his notes.

“Aiya hyung you’re so mean!!” Chanyeol pouted as his chin rested Baekhyun’s shoulder

“What? You didn’t even study again at Physics. Let’s have bet!” Suho declared which made the other nod in agreement.

“If I passed the quiz, Suho hyung must treat me to the most expensive Korean restaurant in the whole Seoul.” Chanyeol said as he glared at his hyung with determination to pass the exam.

“If you failed the exam…” Suho smirked at Chanyeol’s face.

“What??” He asked smugly.

“No cotton candy for one month.” Suho said as he folded his arms and laid his back on the chair.

“Fine, no cotton candy!” Chanyeol said as he fixed his glasses.

“Good luck with the both of you then… I’m gonna have some sleep since we have some practice later! Ciao guys!” Baekhyun reminded the gang before he went his way out.

“Oh right practice…” Kai mumbled as he mentally slapped himself for forgetting it.

“Gwenchana… I’ll wait for you.” Kaira smiled at him.

“Yay! Thank you baby princess!”  Kai winked as he gave a doodled folder to Kaira.

“Open that later…” He smirked then went back to reviewing for the quiz.

“Since when did you become his baby princess??” Chanyeol pouted in front of Kaira.

“Since the day that Park Chanyeol found himself stressing to pass the quiz to save his relationship with his Cotton candy.” Kaira said cutely and went back studying.

“Prepare for the exam.” Yunho said as he entered the classroom with the big gloomy cloud following him.

“Same rule applies to everyone. Hope all of you will pass.” He added as he gave the exam and eyeing on Chanyeol who was in his full concentration answering the exam.

While the section one is concentrating on the quiz of Mr. Jung, a faint beautiful voice was heard, then it became louder and louder until the whole class was distracted already with the guy whose singing…

“AISH, Who’s that singing?! My cotton candy is at stake here!!” Chanyeol yelled as he looks for the guy who is singing.

“Aiya, it’s Kyungsoo with his earphones on… he’s listening to his favourite song again.” Suho stated as he continues answering the exam.

*INSERT BILLIONAIRE by Bruno Mars:3*

“Mr. Do Kyungsoo, mind if you come here for a minute?!” Yunho yelled enough for the other to hear it and they have their heart to heart talk. After that everyone’s on their own again as Mr. Jung checks the quiz again. Everyone was trolling around especially Chanyeol who was confident that he’ll pass the exam, Suho was on his own world reading his book ‘The Little Prince’ and the baby princess with her dance prince well, Kai is showing some of his infamous doodles to Kaira.

“Uwaa they’re so cute! Can I have this one?” Kaira pleaded as she pointed the drawing of the boy who is doodling on the rainbow.

“Araso, araso… Sehunnie is my inspiration in creating this drawing…” Kai said as he ripped off the drawing on his note book.

“Jinjja???” Kaira asked a bit amused of what she knew.

“Okay, results in… everyone passed the quiz but only one didn’t passed…” Yunho announced as he brought the gloomy cloud back in the room.

“It’s you again, Park Chanyeol…” Yunho smirked to the wild haired boy in front of him and Chanyeol jaw dropped for he could see that in the coming month no happiness can be seen…

“Goodbye cotton candy~” Suho hummed, teasing the gloomy looking guy.

“So you owe me a dinner date Kaira.” Kai smirked as he looks at his seatmate with his victorious eyes shouting for happiness.

“Fine… attend the practice first okay?” Kaira said as she suddenly opened the folder that Kai gave to her earlier and yes she saw the drawing Kai’s talking about. It took some time for her to appreciate the work of art that Kai made for her.

“Kai…” Kaira smiled as she keeps on looking at the drawing again and again.

“It’s not the original copy though but I hope you like it…” He smiled as he scratched his head cutely.

“I love it!!” Kaira squealed as she suddenly threw her arms around Kai due to some adrenaline that the drawing gave to her.

“Uh… Kaira, they’re staring at us…” Kai said smiling like he won on the lottery while Kaira is still hugging him.

“Omo, Mian!!” Kaira blushed as she lets go of Kai and earned some glares to the fangirls of Kai.

 “Gwenchana!” Kai smiled coolly as he patted her shoulder.

~~~

“Bless this poor kid, for he had loss the happiness around the world.” D.O said as he noticed Chanyeol sitting at the corner of the Dance area, still staring at the space… missing his cotton candy.

“He agreed with it so he must face it, right Kim-ssi?” Suho said as he placed the members’ bag in the closet.

 “Ne!” Kaira answered cutely as she sipped some banana milk while reading the magazines Kai gave her.

“Kim-ssi, can I borrow your physics notebook? We have a quiz tomorrow with Mr. Jung.” Sehun said as he suddenly sat beside her.

“Okay, just give it back to me before my class with Mr. Jung starts.” Kaira said as she gave the notebook to him.

“Kim-ssi~ let’s go to the MCountdown on Thursday… I have an extra ticket to the SNSD’s performance!” Baekhyun said as he gave the ticket to Kaira.

“Okay Baekhyunnie oppa!” Kaira smiled cutely to Baekhyun and went back to reading.

“Baby princess, wait for me araso?” Kai said before he played the music.

“NEEEEEEEEEEEE~” Kaira yelled and went back to reading again.

“Seems like the EXO oppas are in the mood for practice…”

~~~

Ooooohhh~ who could that be? KEKEKE! Here’s the update again!!^^ Enjoy <3

Picspaaaaam~<3

Missing the troublemaker Jinki? Do you want him to reappear again??XD

Cutie Little Taemin:3

Dance Prince <3 <3 <3 <3

Key ummaaaa~^^

 

CUT!XD

Kazeryu23: I wish that toooo~ Kai’s tooo adorable<3

Nell_santos: We’ll see if she’ll mess up again..XD

COMMENTS ARE LOVED~

Annyeong:3