IX

The Girl Version of Me

 

"Seems like the EXO oppas are in the mood for practice..." A voice of a lady was heard in the dance area; just at the door actually.

"Jinri ahhhhh!!!!!" All the guys yelled as they ran towards the lady, well except for the gloomy Park Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol oppa, who is she?" Kaira asked as she moved beside Chanyeol.

"She's my younger sister Sulli, everyone calls her by her real name." Chanyeol said in the monotonous tone and he stood up to join the gang.

"Ohh..." Kaira mumbled as she felt something inside her... and it doesn't feel right.

"Jinri ah, it's good that you're back!" Suho said as he patted little Jinri's head

"Ne oppa! I miss all of you!!" Jinri said in happiness, indeed she got the happy virus from her brother.

"You only miss Kai..." Sehun teased the other.

"Haha! Kai is Jinri's childhood crush right?" D.O said as he remembered that time.

"She even asked Kai's hand in marriage when we were kids!" Baekhyun said as they keep on teasing the other two.

"They look good together actually. Even my mom likes Kai for Sulli." Chanyeol shared to them.

'What the hell?! They're talking about marriage in front of me?! What do they want?! Do they even know it's irritating?! They're a bunch of stupid people! Pabos, I’m still here existing... AISH!' Kaira thought as she keeps on concentrating on the magazine she is reading at the corner, sulking already of what she is hearing right now…

"Oppas stop it already..."Jinri blushed with the teasing Sehun and the others said.

”Well it's good that the EXO's only princess are back!" Xiumin suddenly said as he stood in front of the door with a paper bag full of bean buns. Suddenly all the eyes of the EXO gang shoot up a glare to Xiumin as if they'll kill them.

'She's the EXO's only princess?!?! Why in the f^cking hell did they told me that I am the EXO's princess?!?! That's it I have enough!!! I can handle the fact that my mere presence here is nothing but air... but this?! NO WAY!!' Kaira's mind erupted with such events that suddenly slapped her.

"Kaira..." Kai said as he went to her but Kaira grabbed her thing and made her way out.

"You can miss the practice Kai, fix that first..." Suho instructed to Kai as Kai got his thing and went to follow Kaira, plus killing Xiumin with his glare.

"What did I do???" Xiumin asked innocently as he sat the sofa on the corner and enjoyed his bean buns

"Who's Kaira?" Jinri asked her brother.

"She's Kai's baby princess and I declared that she's the EXO's princess." Chanyeol said as glared at Xiumin who's eating his bun happily without a hint of what he did is a big mess.

"So Kai has a girlfriend already..." She mumbled softly and giving Xiumin also some glare

"Why is our princess crying? I saw her as I entered the building..." Kris asked as he arrived at the area.

"Ask him!!" Baekhyun yelled as his diva personality went out and almost ripped Xiumin's head but was stopped by Chanyeol.

"You are forever trouble maker Kim Minseok... guys, better practice now while I deal with this airhead." Kris said as he went towards to Xiumin.

"I hope Kim-ssi will be okay..." Sehun pouted

"I'm sure she will... let's practice now..." Suho reassured the maknae and cheered the guys up.

~~~

"Kaira! Kaira wait up!" Kai yelled as he catches up with Kaira who's pacing her way out of the miserable situation.

"Kaira!" Kai said as he firmly held her arms so she won't go elsewhere.

"Let go of me! I heard enough lies just stop it!" Kaira winced as she keeps on removing her arms on his grip.

"No! I won't let you go! Not until when you will hear what I say..."Kai said as he looked her, straight to the eyes.

"What lies do I need to hear from you guys?!" Kaira broke as she looks down.

"That Chanyeol didn't lied when he said you're the EXO's princess... Jinri is just a childhood friend and nothing else... you will always be my baby princess, our EXO princess..." He said softly and pulled her in his arms.

"I'm sorry about what Xiumin said... He really likes Jinri so much that he always messes up with me because Jinri likes me before..." Kai added as he calmed the other.

"What about now? Does she still like you?" Kaira sniffed as she still controls her unstable emotions.

"Haha! Jinri has a boyfriend already... so I'm still yours" Kai chuckled as he finds the others innocent cuteness adorable.

"Shut up... you guys made me stupid there for the second..." She said as she wipes her tears.

"Let’s buy them some dinner so you could make up with them okay?" Kai said as he wipes her tears.

"Ne..." she smiled at him and made their way to buy the dinner for the gang.

~~~

"Do you think Kai and Kaira make up already?" D.O asked as they rest for a while...

"If Kai and Kaira didn't make up yet... I'm gonna kill that Kim Minseok!" Baekhyun yelled as he looks at his face on the mirror.

"Poor Kaira, I bet she's nice... she doesn't that kind of treatment Xiumin gave him..." Sulli sighed as she sat down beside her Kris oppa.

"I miss Kim-ssi already..." Sehun sighed as he looks at Kaira's notebook.

"Wait, what in the world happened to Chanyeol? Where's the happy virus?" Kris asked as he saw his brother staring somewhere, most probably thinking of suicide.

"He lost to our bet and my challenge for him is no cotton candy for a month." Suho said as he played with his Ipad.

"HAHAHA! CottonYeol couple is on hiatus! Daebak!" Kris chuckled about what his brother did.

"Oppas!!!!!! I'm sorry... also to Jinri unnie" Kaira said entered at the dance area and bowed to everyone.

"Aigoo! She's so cute! Chanyeol oppa where did you found her?" Sulli squealed as she pulled Kaira up.

"Kim-ssi, don't do that ever again araso?!" Baekhyun said as he hugged her tightly somewhat kind of a motherly hug.

"Kim-ssi, I miss you!" Sehun yelled as he hugged Kaira and so did the other guys as well...

"YAH! Stop hugging Kaira or I won't give your dinner!!" Kai yelled as he entered the room with the foods with him.

"You bought this for us?" D.O asked as he got his bento.

"Aniyo, Kaira did..." Kai said as he gave the bento to the other members.

"Unnie, here's for you." Kaira said as she gave one to Sulli

"Gomawo, I'm gonna eat this well!" Sulli said as she received the food.

"Kaira, I'm sorry about Xiumin earlier..." Kris apologized to her as he munched his tempura

"Gwenchana! Where is he anyway?" Kaira asked as she fumbles something in her bag.

"He went home already actually..." D.O said as he eats his jelly gently and cutely.

“Eh? What about the bean buns that I bought for him?” She asked as she got a brown paper bag inside her bag.

“You bought that for him?” Kai asked as he held the paper bag.

“Ne… I think it’s favourite so I bought some for him…” Kaira said then when she’ll returned it inside her bag someone held the paper bag.

“Can I have the bean buns instead?” He said in a faint cute voice… yes HE said it…

“Uh… sure?” Kaira replied, a bit startled to the new unfamiliar face.

“That’s Tao, the resident cutie of EXO… also, the eating machine” Kris introduced the newly arrived member of the gang; Tao.

“Uwaa~ can I really eat this? It’s so cute! Gomawo noona!” Tao said as he appreciate the puppy shaped red bun.

“Tao, she’s not a noona. She’s the youngest here.” Kris said to correct the China native guy.

“Ohh… Mianhamnida!” He bowed and went back to his bean buns.

“He’s so cute…” Kaira smiled as he looked at Tao enjoying his animal shaped buns.

“More cuter than me?” Kai pouted in Kaira’s shoulders which made the other freakingly blush.

“The skinship Kai~” Sehun whined as he decided to review for their quiz.

“So, this would be the last practice… good luck on Saturday okay?” Kris said finally, dismissing the gang.

“I can’t watch it… Changmin will pick me up on Friday. We’re going to Paris… sorry…” Sulli apologized.

“Xiumin will video it for you!” D.O which made the other wrinkle her nose.

“Stop the Xiumin issue, let’s just go home…” Chanyeol said as he heavily left the room with his gloomy clouds.

“Poor Yeollie… forgive him already hyung! We have a competition on Saturday!” D.O said nudging his hyung who’s busy with his Ipad.

“He must face it… he bet his cotton candy for his whole life…” Suho said as he concentrates on his Temple Run.

“Be my lucky charm on Saturday araso?” Kai whispered to Kaira

“Why will I be your lucky charm?” Kaira asked as she shove Kai’s face away from him.

“Because I’m yours” Kai smiled as he looked at her in her eyes and rested his arms on Kaira’s shoulder.

“Do that on your way home! Please, you’re killing us with your cheesiness!” D.O yelled as they made their way out of the building.

“Bye Kaira and Kai!” Sulli baded before they rode the car that Kris drove earlier.

“Annyeong!” Kaira baded and endured Kai’s cheesiness on their way home.

‘Saturday, it’s the start of the countdown…’ Kaira thought deeply

~~~

Saturday; Dance competition

“Guys, you’re the third to perform.” Kris informed the gang as they wait on their ‘own’ waiting room courtesy of the resident rich kid Lay.

“That’s good!” Suho smiled and went back to his awkward vocal exercises.

“Has Kaira arrived already?” Kai asked as his hair was fixed by Baekhyun.

“Kai, can you hear her voice already? She’ll come here any minute.” Sehun rolled his eyes as he played with Suho’s Ipad

Outside the waiting area

“Ajhussi, cotton candy please!” Kaira said as she grabbed some coins in her bag.

“Is it for Chanyeol?” He asked as he got something under his cart.

“Ah ne!” Kaira smiled at him and paid for the cotton candy.

“Tell them that I wish them good luck for their competition” The cotton candy Ajhussi said as he gave the specially made cotton candy for Chanyeol.

“Ne!” She smiled then walked her way to the waiting room.

#TWINKLE

Calling…

Kai ♥♥♥♥

Kai: Where are you?

Kaira: On my way there… sorry I’m late… I did something…

Kai: Oh… okay, wait I’ll change to my costume. Take Care!

Kaira: Ne!

Kai: I *Kaira hangs up*

“Why does she always hangs up when I try to tell my feelings for her?” Kai pouted as he placed his phone back to his bag.

“When you try to tell her that you love her?” Sehun asked all of a sudden.

“Ne… EH?! Sehun ah!” 

~~~

Yeorobun Annyeong~^^

Daily updates again...XD 

Heehee~ Well I really need to finish this before Classes starts agaiin~ *pouts*

Picspam

Lee Family <3

Little Sehunnie~

Baekhyunnie <3

Bunny Jonghyun XD

DOOONE~ ^^

nell_santos: Don't worry there will be Lee family episode again^^

kazeryu23: Kyungsoo's billionaire.>XD FTW what about Suho's Into your world?!XDDDDDDD

Goodnight~<3