XIV

The Girl Version of Me

 

'Kim Jonghyun' Kaira thought in horror.

"I... we... Are you done ordering the flowers?" Kaira stuttered as she asked Kai while staring at Jonghyun.

'Why do you need to come back?! When everything's okay...' Kaira muttered in her mind.

"I'm done... let's go" Kai said as he looks at where Kaira is staring.

"Yeah..." She said as she grabbed Kai's arm and pulled him towards the exit.

"Excuse me!" Jonghyun called to the couple.

"Yes?" Kai replied as he faced the blonde guy.

"I believe this is hers..." Jonghyun said as he handed the violet notebook.

"Kaira, your notebook..." Kai said, in which the other left with no other option but to face the person who wrecked the half of her lifetime.

"Oh... Go... gomawo..." Kaira mumbled as she gets her notebook to Jonghyun's hands

"You're seemed familiar but... I must be mistaken you for someone else..." Jonghyun smiled then he went back to the florist.

"Let's go" Kai said as he grabbed Kaira's hand and went out of the shop. Kaira on the other hand just let Kai pull her away from the painful memory that was caused by Kim Jonghyun.

"I do remember that guy... He's the guy who bullied the girl that I saved last five years ago..." Kai said as placed his arms around Kaira's shoulder.

'That girl was me Kai... that's me...' Kaira thought as she hung her head low, thinking...

"Gwenchana Kaira?" Kai asked the other as he noticed that something's not right with her.

"Ne... I'm fine!" She smiled weakly as they walked around the park as they suddenly passed at the playground where they first met..

"Oh, it’s the place where we first met..." Kai said as he saw the playground.

"Eh???" Kaira asked nervously 'Did he know already?' Kaira thought

"This is the place where I met my first love..." Kai said as he reminisced at the place.

'His first love? Could it be? No! Impossible!' Kaira thought subconsciously as she looked at the place that haven't change since that fateful day that they met.

"What's her name?" Kaira asked thoughtlessly, she's prepared for the worst thing that she might felt if Kai will answer the question... pain

"I knew her name because I asked my father who's the principal of her school... Her name is Azumi... Kim Azumi. I thought of finding her but I don't know how I will do it... But now, that's not important coz you're here with me." Kai smiled at Kaira.

'It’s me... He fell for me... KIM JONGIN FELL FOR KIM AZUMI!!! Why in the hell am I standing here as Kim Kaira?!?!' Kaira thought as the flood of guilt rushed to her as she faced the first part of the consequences of what she did to him.

"Uh... let's go home?" Kaira said as she smiled fakely to Kai, hiding the guilt in her expression.

 "Okay my baby princess" Kai said as he pulled Kaira in his arm.

~~~

"Key, I never thought you're into designing formal attires." Eunhyuk said as the Lee cousin are currently staying at the Kim's residence for whatsoever reasons.

"Key hyung; design my suit for the ball next year!" Taemin chirped behind Key.

"Okay, okay... wait for your Azumi noona outside; Kai's dropping Azumi here around this time..." Key said as he requested Taemin while fixing the gown Azumi will wear on Saturday.

"Is Kai already her boyfriend?" Donghae asked as he played with Eunhyuk's Ipad.

"Eh?? Who's Kai? I thought Azumi's boyfriend is Suho?" Onew said as he back hugged his cousin Key.

"Suho is Azumi's best friend and Kai is the guy Azumi likes. Keep that in your head chicken headed clumsy guy; also, mind if you take off those arms of yours around me?!" Key said as he raised his eyebrow to Onew.

"Fine..." Onew said as he went to Sungmin instead and borrowed the older's Galaxy tab.

"Azumi told me, she'll tell the truth to Kai at ball..." Sungmin said while reading a book about wines.

"Let's just hear it from Azumi later..." Kangin said as he sipped his coffee.

“We’ll just wait for her outside!” Eunhyuk said as he pulled Donghae and went outside to accompany Taemin.

“Taemin is there already, you’ll just scare Kai away.” Key nagged at his childish hyungs.

“We need to accompany him! The pedo noonas might our little Taemin!” Donghae said as he pouted to Key

“Fine… do whatever you want…” Key said as he brought the gown upstairs.

“Hyukkie hyung, I’ll come with you!!” Onew followed but was stop by Lee Hyukjae himself.

“NO!” Eunhyuk said firmly for he knew that his brother will only cause trouble.

“Hyung pleaaaaase~ I know what to call Zumi… I’ll call him Kaira~” Onew convinced his brother but he just ignored his request and closed the door.

“Why does everyone keeps on ignoring me?” Onew pouts as he sat on Key’s pink cat fur chair.

“If I ignored you then, I haven’t cooked this earlier.” Key smiled as he handed his cousin the bucket of chicken.

“Uwaa~ gomawo Keeeeeeeeeey~” Onew smiled dorkily as ate his chicken peacefully.

“No mess on my chair!” Key nagged as he went back to the kitchen to cook their dinner.

~~~

“See you on Saturday then…” Kai baded to Kaira as they got nearer at Kaira’s house.

“Ne… Thanks for taking me home” Kaira smiled weakly to Kai.

“Kaira noona! Kai Hyung!” Taemin called as he spotted the couple drawing near his place.

“Oh Taeminnie!” Kai waved back at Taemin.

“Omo Hyukkie oppa, Donghae oppa… why are you here?” Kaira asked as she hugged his cousins.

“Having our stay here of course! Is this Kai that Taeminnie’s talking about?” Eunhyuk chuckled as he noticed Kai’s presence.

“Annyeong Haseyo Kai-imnida” Kai introduced himself to the new faces in Kim’s household.

“Annyeong I’m Eunhyuk, Kaira’s older cousin” Eunhyuk said as he let the other saw his gummy smile.

“Cutie Donghae here!” Donghae smiled as he waved at Kai dorkily which made Kaira chuckle lightly.

“Aiya oppa you’re not cute! You’re a dork!” Kaira commented to Donghae.

“Kaira, I’m leaving… It’s nice to meet you hyungnims!” Kai bowed before he left the Kim’s residence.

“Noona, you have some nice flowers here… is it from Kai hyung?” Taemin asked as he carried Kaira’s things.

“Yeah, he gave me those…” Azumi smiled weakly then went inside the house first.

“There’s something fishy going on…” Donghae mumbled as he closed the Ipad

“Well, it’s time for us to know already.” Eunhyuk said as they entered the house.

“What’s wrong with Zumi?” Onew asked as he stood up as he saw his hyungs and dongsaeng of course.

“I don’t know… all I know is that, it’s about Kai…” Eunhyuk said as he followed Azumi and he was followed by the other Lee cousins again.

“Ya… don’t pester Azumi there! Aish these people… do they know how Azumi looks when she’s angry??” Key rolled his eyes to his cousins and went back cooking.

“I’m expecting that any moment from now… Azumi will yell, I’m taking my nap for a while…” Kangin concluded as he went upstairs to take his nap.

On the other hand… while the four boys are at Azumi’s door listening to the interview that was conducted by Eunhyuk.

“Azumi, is Kai your boyfriend already?” Eunhyuk asked as he sat at the pink bean couch across the bed but no answer was heard from the other who’s just lying on her bed while hugging a white bear plushie.

“Also, is he your date to the ball?” He asked again but no answer was heard; only a soft snivelling was heard across the room

“Uh, when will you tell him the truth?” Eunhyuk asked again, as expected no answer.

“Azumi is everything about…” Eunhyuk was about to asked a question again but he was a backed by Azumi.

“WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU GUYS KEEP ASKING ABOUT KAI?!?! CAN’T YOU JUST SHUT THE UP?!?!” Azumi yelled, already crying her heart out after what happened these past few days.

“Azumi what happened? Tell it to Sungmin oppa…” Sungmin said as he suddenly entered the room with the other Lee cousins and sat beside Azumi.

“Why the hell did my sister yell?!” Key rushed inside Azumi’s room and closed the door.

“I’m just asking questions that’s all!” Eunhyuk shrugged still sitting at the pink bean bag as the others are surrounding Azumi already.

“Baby, what happened?” Key asked as he kneeled in front of Azumi, wiping her tears.

“I… I… just want to talk to… to Suho oppa… I need to clarify things first.” Azumi said as she wiped her tears and fixed her dishevelled appearance.

“What will you clarify??” Key asked again to Kaira who’s grabbing her wallet and phone.

“I want to know if Kai did fell for me, when we first met… when he saved me…” Kaira said as she made her way downstairs and way out of the house.

“So she left us hanging…” Onew mumbled as he keeps on eating his chicken.

“Let’s just eat dinner instead… Suho will take care of her dinner anyway…” Key said, trying not to sound worried with what’s happening to Azumi.

~~~

“Suho oppa!” Azumi yelped as she knocks at Suho’s condo.

“Princess… why are you here?” Suho asked as he let Azumi enter his condo.

“Just call me Azumi, I hate being Kaira…” Azumi said as she went to the living room only to find out that Suho’s not alone in his condo.

“Sorry, I forgot to tell you he’s here…” Suho said as checked the food he’s cooking.

“Why hate being Kaira? Kai fell for her right Azumi?” 

~~~

CLIFF HANGING SORRY~ ^^

Picspam first before anything else =))))

Lee Family <3

Sungmin

Donghae

Eunhyuk

Jinki

Taemin

Saengil Chukahae Joonmyeon~ (It's yesterday I know...XD) (He's sooooo cute when pouting like that^^)

Kris <3 <3 <3

Sehunnie~~~~ Okay cut ^^

 

So this will be I think the 4th to the last? =))))))) Yea I think so, it is decided.. this fic will have it's sequel and I'm on the process of thinking it's plot =)))
 

@nell_santos: Actually if you remember, Around chapter 2 I think... Jonghyun , Kyuhyun and Changmin was the one who bullied Azumi at the park that's why =)))))

 

Good Night^^