XIII

The Girl Version of Me

 

"PARK CHANYEOL!"

As Chanyeol shifted his gaze to the person whom that voice came from... and to his unexpected expectation... it's his living nightmare... Lee Karin

"Oh it’s Karin!" Kaira said and she waved at Karin.

"Konnichiwa Kaira Chan!" Karin greeted back.

'What did I do in my past life to be like this today?' Chanyeol thought as he keeps on concentrating on his last shot exam.

"PARK CHANYEOL!!" Karin pestered again, purposely distracting him.

"Aish... songsaenim, aren't you gonna stop her???" Chanyeol grumbled as keeps on focusing on his exam.

"No, I find her quite entertaining though... last 15 minutes." Yunho smirked towards the frustrated Chanyeol.

"Aish!" Chanyeol muttered as he finished the last two problems.

"Ya Park Chanyeol!" Karin yelled, satisfying herself with Chanyeol's frustrated aura.

"Done!" Chanyeol yelled as he gave his paper to Yunho and went to the door to find Lee Karin.

"Seems Sungmin hyung's hunch is coming to life..." Suho smirked as he looks at Karin and Chanyeol having their cat fight.

"Ne... Even though they look like that, they're still a great looking couple!" Kaira squealed.

"Yes, just like us..." Kai said as he moved his chair near to Kaira.

"Stop the cheesiness please..." Suho rolled his eyes and went back to reading.

"Daebak... Chanyeol got a perfect score in his makeup quiz." Yunho said as he finished checking the paper.

"BWOH?!" Suho, Kaira and Kai yelled in disbelief and looked at the paper themselves.

"What is it?" Chanyeol knocked as he heard the gang yelled from the outside.

"Pabo, you're yelling at me about wreaking your future yet you got a perfect score?!" Karin nagged as she punched Chanyeol in the arms.

"Eh?????" Chanyeol muttered as he got his paper from the hands of Suho.

"Ya, try to be careful! Aish, I got paper cut..." Suho grunted as he checked his wound in his hands.

"Omo, oppa let me treat that..."Kaira said as she placed her hankie in Suho's wound and grabbed her first aid kit in her bag.

"Since when you became a nurse?" Kai teased Kaira who's treating Suho's wound.

"Since the day, Chanyeol oppa met his future girlfriend" Kaira smirked at Chanyeol and Karin.

"Shut up Kim-ssi..." Chanyeol eyed on Kaira and the others while Karin was on the other side, can’t hide her blushing face.

"Gomawo Kim-ssi!" Suho said as Kaira placed the band aid on the wound.

"No problem..." Kaira smiled at him.

"They're great looking couple..." Yunho said to Suho and Kaira, teasing Kai then left the room.

"Bwoh??" Kai yelled in disbelief.

"When Karma strikes, run for your lives..." Chanyeol yelled as he ran out of the room holding Karin's hand.

"Tsk, when love strikes... that is when you'll run for your lives." Kaira said as she fixs her things.

"I agree... I'll be going first, I'll pick up my suit" Suho said as he left the room leaving the two.

"You're going home already?" Kai asked Kaira

"Yeah... my cousin is waiting outside. He'll help me picking what to wear for Saturday." Kaira said to him

"Oh... that's good" Kai smiled as they went out of the room.

"Yeah, he's a cute dongsaeng too!" Kaira shared to Kai.

"Nice... oh, could you help me tomorrow in buying flowers for the ball? I'm not really good at pick stuffs." Kai asked Kaira.

"Sure I would love too! Oh there's my cousin, Taeminnie!!" Kaira yelled to call the attention of her cousin.

"Azum... omo... Kaira noona!" Taemin yelled ran towards to Kaira.

‘Is he about to say Azumi? No, that’s impossible…’ Kai thought as she looked at Kaira.

'That's almost... good thing Taemin got his senses back.' Kaira thought as she smiled at Taeminnie.

"Did you wait that long? Aigoo, you haven't bring some hankie or tissue to wipe your sweat." Kaira said to hide her almost tensed body as she wiped Taemin's forehead.

"I'm fine Azu... uh... Kaira noona! Who is he??" Taemin asked stuttering as he pointed Kai.

"He's noona's friend, Kai..." Kaira said as she introduced Kai to Taemin

"Annyeong!" Kai greeted Taemin shyly.

"Annyeong Kai hyung! Did hyung draw that bottle of gummy bears?" Taemin asked as he pointed Kai's drawing pad

"Uh, yeah... do you want it?" Kai smiled at Taemin who has a bright smile.

"Can I??" Taemin smiled happily and giddily.

"Sure!" Kai said as he gave the drawing to Taemin.

"Gomawo hyung!" Taemin said as he looked at the drawing, suddenly his stomach grumbled in hunger.

"I think you need to feed her Kaira... I'll be going then..." Kai baded as he walked at the other side of the street.

"Bye, take care..." Kaira bade at him and walked on the other side with Taemin.

"Noona, I'm sorry... I'm really nervous" Taemin explained as he knew his mistake

"It's okay... you didn't slipped that much" Kaira smiled as she pat Taemin's back.

"You know, I like that hyung for noona... He's very nice and warm hearted person. Suited for a sunny person like noona." Taemin smiled innocently as he keeps on looking at Kai's drawing.

"I hope so Taemin... I hope so..." She sighed as they walked their way to the designer's shop.

~~~

"Ya, where we heading you big airhead?!" Karin whined as she and Chanyeol walked their way to Dongdaemun.

"Can't you just shut up?! Your voice is kind of irritating to my ear..." Chanyeol said firmly as he keeps on walking.

"Aish, I'm hungry..." Karin whined for the last time...

'This airhead... If only he's not handsome... I might smack him already...' She thought

"We're here!" Chanyeol said as they stopped at a particular restaurant.

"Italian restaurant??" Karin asked as he looked at the big establishment

'What the hell did he brought me here?!" She cussed under her breath as they entered the restaurant.

"Annyeong Tiffany noona!" Chanyeol greeted the manager of the restaurant.

"Oh Chanyeol, are you looking for Suho?" Tiffany asked her dongsaeng.

"Aniyo noona, we're here to eat. By the way, this is Karin-ssi, she’s Tao's cousin." Chanyeol said as he introduced Karin to Tao.

"Oh, hello I'm Tiffany, Suho's older sister." Tiffany greeted.

"Annyeong! You have an elegant looking restaurant." Karin smiled at Tiffany as she appreciated the place.

"Why, thank you Karin... Kai conceptualized the interiors of this restaurant." Tiffany said as she led them to their table.

"Tiffany noona own this place. Every summer, we always help here." Chanyeol said to Karin.

"Do I ask you for some info?" Karin retorted as she glared at Chanyeol.

"So I'll leave you guys for a while..." Tiffany said as she gave some orders to the waiters.

"Why did you go to the school anyway?" Chanyeol asked as he was determined to know, Karin's purpose for going at his school.

“Just want to pester you that’s all…” She shrugged as she got her notebook and starts scribbling some notes.

“Thanks to your pestering I got a perfect score and that’s why I’m treating you some dinner!” Chanyeol beamed as he stretched his arms wide which made Karin chuckle because of Chanyeol’s dorkiness.

“You haven’t ordered yet…” Karin said as she looks for some waiter to get their orders.

“Here’s your all-time favourite Chanyeol, ‘Tiffany noona’s homemade Carbonara’. I don’t know Karin’s favourite so I got you Carbonara as well… Is it okay?” Tiffany asked as she arrived and served the dishes to their table.

“Ne, it’s okay actually… it’s my favourite as well” Karin smiled at Suho’s older sister.

“Very well then, I’ll leave you guys for a while… I’ll get my dress to my designer. I’ll accompany Suho to the ball. Ciao guys!” Tiffany baded as she left the two.

“Sankyu unnie!” Karin waved as she thanked the older for the meal.

“So I’m the only one doesn’t have a date…” Chanyeol sighed as he grabbed a bite of his pasta dish.

“Did you ask Kaira?” Karin asked Chanyeol as she ate her pasta.

“Yeah, she’s Kai’s date… Baekhyun’s date is his cousin Seohyun, Sehun’s date is his best friend Krystal and D.O he’ll bring his sister-in-law with him. If only my noona isn’t studying at Paris…” He sighed as he sipped his iced tea.

“Then bring me with you to the ball…” Karin said boldly as she gave a faint smile towards to Chanyeol.

“Eh???” Chanyeol asked, wide eyed of what he heard.

“I’ve given you too much headache; let me repay your kindness.” She added

“What about Tao??” Chanyeol asked as he keeps on eating his food.

“He has a date already…” Karin said as she finished her meal.

“Okay… I’ll bring you to the ball” Chanyeol grinned as he finishes his meal happily.

‘Curse me but my weakness is his derpy smile… please don’t tell me that I’m falling for him already…’ Karin thought as she smiled at Chanyeol.

~~~

Wednesday; Flower shop at Dongdaemun.

“It would be best if you’ll just get these calla lilies and any other white flowers that you like. The simpler the better!” Kaira said as she scan some flowers at the flower shop.

“Calla lilies then…” Kai said as he whispered something to the florist and ordered the flowers he needed.

“Uwaa, a visit at the flower shop are the best!” Kaira smiled as she gazed at the roses.

“Yes and it would be great because of this.” Kai said as he held the bouquet of calla lilies in Kaira’s face.

“Uwaaa~” Kaira beamed as she gaze the flowers until she saw a familiar figure entered the shop.

“I knew that guy, but I can’t remember who is he…” Kai muttered as he stared at the guy who entered.

‘Kim Jonghyun’ Kaira thought in horror.

~~~

In my opinion, this will be the third or fifth to the last chap of this fic =(

 

But I’m considering some sequel to this..:”>

Pic spam <3

Suho <3 <3<3 <3

Hae oppa!^^

Chanyeollie ^~^

Sehunnie

Lastly, the dance prince... :3 Baby Kai <3

@nell_santos: Don't worry your questions will be answered already:)))) It's almost there^^ Actually I'm formulating the plot for the sequel =)))

@kazeryu23:Am considering it! and I'm thinking of what will be the plot :3