XV

The Girl Version of Me

 

"Why hate being Kaira? Kai fell for her right Azumi?" Kris said as he looked at Kaira straight in the eye.

"Why in the hell do you know about it?" Azumi fussed as she glared at Suho.

"Don't blame Joonmyeon, I just knew it right from the start... he just provided some details." Kris said as he placed the magazine on the coffee table in front of him.

"What brings you here anyway princess?" Suho said as he led her to the sofa.

"Don't worry; I am not the type of person who holds grudges." Kris smiled at her as he pulled her to sit beside him.

"I'm here because... I want to know something..." Azumi said as she sighed and stared at phone she's holding.

"What is it?" Suho said as he sat beside her.

"Is it true... that… that Kai fell for the lady that he saved five years ago?” She asked as she keeps on staring at her phone.

“That lady is you Azumi… he fell for you a long time ago…” Suho said to her, as the other just buried her face in her hands as tears started to trickle down to her cheeks.

“Why the heck am I standing as Kaira today? I should’ve said that I am Azumi all along!” She said, her face still buried in her hands.

“Well, we can’t really tell what’s in store for us princess… Take a look at a cloud as an example… we can’t say if it brings rain or sunshine but what we do is to give it time to show its purpose… that’s you Azumi, you showed Kai the true meaning of love; maybe in a wrong way but for the same purpose to bring sunshine after the rain.” Kris said to calm her; he knows that her situation is very difficult.

“I’m afraid… I’m afraid of losing him after tell the truth…” She sniffled as she calms herself down.

“If me and Kris hyung accepted you for who you are and what you did… what more if you said that to Kai? The man who cares for you most…” Suho smiled warmly as he handed his handkerchief to her.

“Yeah! I’m sure my cousin will understand you and he’ll never let you go again… I’m sure of it; after you made him fall for you the second time around?” Kris reassured the other as he gave her one of his infamous smiles that was rarely seen by the public.

# Twinkle…

Calling…

Kai ♥♥♥♥

“Seems Jonginnie missed you already?” Suho said as he saw Kai’s photo popped up on Azumi’s phone.

“Answer it… he hates waiting and we will be quiet” Kris smiled as he pulled Suho towards the kitchen so they could talk privately.

Kai: Hey, something wrong? I waited for 10 minutes or something…

Azumi: Pabo*chuckles lightly*… why did you called?

Kai: I called at your house but your cousin, Taemin, said that you went somewhere without telling them where so I got worried and called you…

Azumi: Don’t worry, I’m safe here… I’m okay where I am now…

Kai: Oh… just go home before it gets too dark okay? It’s not safe for a lady like you to stay outside very late okay?

Azumi: Yes… thank you Kai…

Kai: Eh? Why thank me?

Azumi: Thank you for being there for me… thank you for everything… thank you…*sniffs*

Kai: Are you okay? Are you crying right now?

Azumi: No…*chuckles* I just got cold… I’m going home then Kai…

Kai: Okay… take care…

Azumi: Bye *hangs up*

“Azumi, let’s eat… why are you crying again?” Suho said as he kneeled in front of Azumi.

“Nothing... I’m going home then oppa…” Azumi said as she stood from where she seated a while ago.

“No, eat first… I’ll drive you home… it’s not safe out there…” Kris said as he took a bite of his garlic bread.

“Yeah… better try my spaghetti with marinara and ricotta… I just got the recipe via net so it’s the first time am gonna cook this.” Suho smiled as he served some pasta to Azumi.

“Better try it, Joonmyeon’s pasta recipes are daebak! Wait, did Joonmyeon tell you that he and his older sister own an Italian restaurant?” Kris said as he devoured his pasta.

“Jinjja? You own a restaurant already??” She asked as she tried the pasta and Kris was right… it’s a daebak!

“Not really, am just helping Tiffany noona out…” He smiled as he ate his own pasta.

“My, teach me how to cook this thing! It’s soooooo delicious!” Azumi squealed as she keeps on eating the pasta.

“Anytime Azumi… anytime” Suho smiled.

~~~

“Where’s Azumi? It’s already quarter to 8???” Eunhyuk mumbled as he looks at his watch.

“C’mon Hyuk, it’s still early and I’m sure Suho won’t let Azumi walk alone…” Key said as he watched the ‘America’s Next Top Model’ with Jinki who’s resting his head on Key’s thighs

“Hyung! There’s a car outside…” Taemin said as he peeked at the window then went outside to see who it is.

“See I told you, Kai’s brigade will protect Azumi no matter what.” Key shrugged at Eunhyuk as the other just rolled his eyes at his diva cousin and went outside as well.

“Key hyung, noona brought some spaghetti! Can I eat it???” Taemin beamed as he entered the house with a brown paper bag.

“Just eat it for breakfast tomorrow Taeminnie~” Azumi said as she entered the house with Eunhyuk following him like a puppy.

“Azumi am really sorry earlier…” Eunhyuk pleaded and Azumi just gave him a smile and nodded.

“Am forgiven??” Eunhyuk asked stupidly

“Yup… Also I want to sleep already so if you mind? Jinki oppa, are you sleeping at my room?” Azumi said as she patted Jinki’s arms.

“Yup, good thing you arrived already… I’m sleepy…” Jinki said as he stood up and went upstairs.

“Noona, I’ll sleep at your room too!” Taemin said as he grabbed a banana milk from the fridge and went upstairs with Azumi as well…

“That’s a good start… Azumi’s not killing me with her yell…” Eunhyuk said as he sat beside Key.

“That’s what you call in love…” Donghae, Sungmin and Key said in unison.

~~~

Saturday; minutes before the ball.

“Oppa, are there any hairclips left?” Azumi asked as she fixes her curls and placing it to the left side.

“Here… lemme clip it here… there…” Key said as he clipped the last part of the curls to the side.

“Noona’s really really pretty!!! I wish I’m your date tonight” Taemin said as he admired his noona.

“Kai’s jaw will drop later… I’m certain about it!” Jinki said as he placed the shoes Azumi will be wearing at the countertop beside her.

“I’ll drive Azumi to the venue!” Donghae volunteered happily but all he received was a glare from everyone.

“No! I’ll be the one who’ll drive later…” Eunhyuk said with a tone of finality.

“Please~” Donghae pouted but all he earned was a big NO from everyone.

# Twinkle…

Calling…

Kai ♥♥♥♥

 

“Noona, your dance prince is calling you already!” Taemin said as he handed the phone to Azumi.

“Answer it first before I put your earrings.” Key smiled at her sister as she answered the phone.

“What does he say?” Donghae asked curiously as he looked at Azumi with her eyes shimmering with happiness? Or tears maybe?

“He says that I need to call him when I got at the venue already…” Azumi said as she wore her necklace.

“Why look so sad Azumi?” Sungmin asked as he handed the earrings to Key.

“This will be the last time he’ll see Kim Kaira…” Azumi said as she grabbed her bag and went downstairs with the help of Key

“I hope everything will be okay…” Sungmin mumbled as they went down to drive Azumi at the ball.

On the other hand… at the Venue itself…

“The lights are okay, the flowers and the foods are okay, and so it’s done Mr. Lee” Kai said as he gave the clipboard to the Student Council Adviser.

“Good, you may wait your date at the lobby” Mr. Lee said as he went to his co-faculty members. And Kai on the other hand, went to the lobby and smiled to his schoolmates as he waited for Kaira.

“Kai, you’re here already?” Sehun arrived at the place with his older sister, Seohyun.

“I need to double check everything before it goes wrong… Oh, annyeong Haseyo Seohyun noona!” Kai said as he bowed to Seohyun.

“Annyeong, did your Taeyeon noona accompany you today?” Seohyun asked the younger.

“Noona, Kai’s date is not Taeyeon noona…” Suho smirked as he arrived with his older sister as well.

“I know who she is!” Tiffany smiled at Kai who blushed after what Tiffany said.

“Where’s Chanyeol anyway?” Kai asked as he diverted the topic to someone else.

“He picked up his date… his future girlfriend.” Sehun chuckled as they have seen the last few days, Chanyeol was always with Karin and he’s always in the good mood whenever he goes to school.

“Hey, a car’s arriving…” Suho said as he pointed the car which is so familiar to the EXO boys.

“That’s s Sungmin hyung’s car; he drove that last time at the competition when he picked up Kaira.” Sehun said as they stared at the car that stopped in front of them.

“Hi Kai hyung!” Taemin waved as he lowered the glass window at the front seat.

“Hi Taemin! Where’s your noona?” Kai asked stuttering for whatsoever reason.

“At the back!” Taemin smiled as the back door suddenly opened and the person Kai has been waiting for came out…

“Looking for me Kai?” She smiled

~~~

Another update~~~~~^^

I'm getting all hyped with this part already...>XD =))))))))))))))))

So Picspam maybe =))))

Donghae pic^^

Little Taeminnie <3

I find this GIF cute heehee!^^

Derpy Yeol!^^

KREEEEES~ <3

@nell_santos: Gwenchana hehe! ^^ I would gladly answer your questions^^ 

@kazeryu23:I know hehe! that's the first time I saw Lee Hyukjae that Hot and Adorable at the same time :3 

 

goodnight <3 <3