VII

The Girl Version of Me

 

'I'm in hell' Kaira thought as she looked at Suho's confused face and Onew's innocent face.

"Is he your boyfriend Azumi? He's quite a catch... I'm Lee Jinki, Azumi's cousin. You can call me Onew instead." Onew blabbered like nothing's wrong with the situation.

"Ah, I'm Kim Joonmyeon. My friends call me Suho." He smiled at the innocent cousin of Kaira.

"Nice one, Azumi... I'll leave you for a while then... I'll just call you when we need to go" Onew winked as he decided to roam around the carnival, leaving her cousin in trouble's hands.

"Suho oppa..." Azumi mumbled but the other just pulled her towards to the small cafe that the EXO gang wouldn't notice.

"What would be your order?" The waiter askes as the both of them sat at the table.

"One Americano and One cappuccino will be fine." Suho said just to keep the waiter away from them.

"Who are you?! Why are you doing this?! If you're doing this just to hurt Kai then it would be better if you just go back where you came from!" Suho said sharply

"I don't want to hurt Kai!! It's the last thing I would do!" Azumi yelled, clutching her fist.

"Why are you doing this?" Suho asked her calmly for he knows shouting doesn't make sense in any arguments.

"I wanted him to see that the girl he saved five years ago is now a strong girl. I wanted him to see me changed." She mumbled as she looked down on her fingers.

"So you're the girl he always talks about?" Suho exclaimed as he heard Azumi's reason.

"Huh?" Azumi asked also confused of what she heard.

"Wait before I explain my side; Mind if you tell me your real identity and how did you convened this idea of yours?" Suho asked, curious on what in the shinee world did this girl doing when she coined the idea of being the female counterpart of Kai.

"My name is Kim Azumi. This whole mess started after that faithful meeting with Kai. I started to know more about him since I am really grateful of what he did to me. Then I knew that we share the same birthday though he was exactly a year older than me. With that, I decided to change myself. To fit my personality and become the female version of him. I never thought of hurting him... I just only want to reach him..." Azumi narrated to Suho who is slowly grasping the ideas.

"So the only true fact about you is your birthday? What if I tell Kai all of these? What would you do?" Suho smirked at her.

"I would tell it to him before you could. It's my mess so I'll be the one to clean it up..." She said with the courage on her voice.

"I'll cover your identity don't worry. I've heard enough explanation to prove that you truly love him." Suho smiled at Azumi as he held her hand in assurance.

"Thank you, don't worry I'm gonna tell it to him once the dance competition is done." She assured the other.

"Whatever happens, I'm always here for you. I know you truly love my best friend. I think you need to go; the gang is roaming around the carnival. Tell your oppa, it was nice to meet him!" Suho smiled at her as he lets her go home to prevent another misunderstanding from the other members as well.

"Thank you oppa!" Azumi smiled at him, grateful that he willingly keeps the secret of her.

"Hwaiting Azumi!" He cheered as he baded to the other.

~~~

"I hate you Onew oppa seriously!!" Azumi whined on the car, they're on their way home. Both of them at the backseat and Onew's brother, Eunhyuk on the driver's seat.

"What?! Did I embarrass you in front of your boyfriend?" Onew smirked as he plays with his Iphone.

"He's not my boyfriend you pabo!!"She yelled at him like a dragon breathing his fire.

"Yah, yah... Taemin is sleeping here. Mind to shut your mouths for a while? Continue that to the house." Eunhyuk said as he fixes the jacket that his younger brother used as his blanket.

"You should've let Taeminnie sleep here. I am gonna be more comfortable in that way." Azumi scoffed as she faced the window.

"Aish" Onew grumbled as he faced the other side grumpily.

"These two..."Eunhyuk chuckled as he concentrated on driving.

#Twinkle

Calling...

Key oppa ^~^

Key: How's the carnival baby?

Azumi: Onew oppa just brought me to the carnival to get the chicken plushie out of the vending machine..

Key: As expected to that pabo... anything else? Thought the EXO was at the carnival as well...

Azumi: Suho oppa knew my true identity because of Onew oppa's stupidness. Suho oppa promised me that he'll keep my secret

Key: That... tell him never show his face to me or else I might slap him hard like how he hit me with his ttakbam.

Azumi: Ne...

Key: I know Suho is a nice guy. He'll keep his word.

Azumi: Ne oppa...

Key: Have a good rest at Hyukjae's house... good night baby...

Azumi: Good night oppa...

~~~

“I’m sleeping with Taeminnie.” Azumi announced as she got the beddings inside Onew’s room.

“Zumi, I’m sorry already… Sleep here instead please~” Onew pleaded his cousin as he back hugged her.

“AISH! Let go of me pabo! Sleep with your chicken!” She stormed out of the room. That didn’t stop Onew in pestering his cousin instead; he brought his own beddings and went to Taemin’s room as well.

“Onew hyunggie~ why are you here?” Taemin asked as he saw Onew entered the room.

“The handsome Onew is here to pester Taemin’s noona!” Onew said as he laid his bedding just beside Azumi’s.

“Since everyone is here, it is decided that we must have a sleepover at Taemin’s room.” Eunhyuk announced as placed his beddings beside Onew’s.

“WHAT THE HECK?!?! Jinki I don’t want to sleep beside you!” Azumi yelled as she went out of the bathroom.

“I told you to forgive me already so I’ll exchange places with Eunhyuk hyung.” Onew smirked as he shrugged his shoulder, irritating Azumi more.

#Twinkle

Calling…

Kai ♥♥♥♥

“Better shut your mouth Lee Jinki.” Azumi scoffed as she went back to the bathroom to answer the call.

*Jinki’s whining behind the door*

Azumi: Kai? *kicks the door*

Kai: Kaira! Uh… are you alright there?

Azumi: Yup! I’m okay… how’s your exam?

Kai: Good! I called because of that…

Azumi: Why? What happened?

Kai: In our drawing exam… the proctor said to draw the person who has a great impact in my life.

Azumi: You drew the EXO gang right?

Kai: Actually, I drew you… I even had it photocopied and give a copy to you…

Azumi: Kai… *FAINTS*

Kai: Seriously, You made a great impact to me… I don’t know, I just thought you first when I heard it…

Azumi: Thank you…

Kai: No, Thank you…

“PRINCEEEESSS!” Onew yelled as he suddenly opened the bathroom door. Seeing the shocked blushing face of Azumi.

“PABO!!” Azumi yelled as she punched Onew on the face, enough for the other to fell asleep.

Kai: Kaira… did I?

Azumi: No! My cousin just shock the hell out of me. I think I better fix this for a while… See you at school on Monday then…

Kai: Okay… Good night baby princess…

Azumi: Good night Kai…

Kai: Eh?! Why didn’t you call me dancing prince????

Azumi: HAHA! Araso, good night Dancing prince…

Kai: I…*Kaira hangs up*

~~~

Monday: Lunch break…

“Chanyeol oppa, better study for the Physics quiz later; I will not take any responsibilities in your failed quiz again!” Kaira nagged at the half awake Chanyeol while reviewing for the quiz.

“Aish! Kim-ssi, you’re so noisy!” Chanyeol grumbled as he fixs his glasses and stretched his arms wide.

“No cotton candy for you, when you failed the exam again.” Suho said as he reads his notes as well.

“Did I just ask you Suho hyung to review me for the quiz?” Chanyeol said as he ran beside Suho and reads the Physics noted with him.

“This Chanyeol…” Kaira smiled as she saw the two guys battling over the notes. Suddenly a cute standees of some self drwan (Kai drew them) super heroes appeared on her desk.

“Hey, let’s watch ‘The Avengers’ after class? My treat…” Kai smiled with his cat ears on as he kneeled in front of Kaira earning many glares from the girls.

~~ OKAY UPDATE DOOOONE~<3

Picspam before I give my messages <3

Dorky SHINee <3

Handsome Sehunnie <3

Pouty Yeol <3

Puffy Key~<3

Enough..XD

Kazeryu23: Here's your UPDATE~ and Yes I formulated the CottonYeol OTP^^

nell_santos: Indeed she is in big trouble:3

 

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS SARANGHAE <3

Minhae<3