Chapter 4

Knight Life

 

                                                                           Chapter Four   

 

Everyone was seated in the waiting room for their performance. “Do you think we can still do it without Nana? She is the most important member” Jr looked at yoojin who’s holding his guitar. Restless and impatient while looking in the clock hanging on the white wall. “We cannot continue this if there is no one to sing” jb looked worse than him.

He was sort of uncomfortable, afraid, and at the same time nervous. Yoojin, as usual, kept silent. “Where did she go? She was with us during the practi—“ so-yeong stopped in the middle of her sentence when a beautiful voice was heard. Jiyoon unconsciously focused his ears his head towards the door.

That was one unique and beautiful voice.

That voice can be their saviour...

---

Everyone was mesmerized by her beauty. “I never knew Ms Park got this side” Rob murmured while watching her performing in that stage. It was beyond imaginable when everyone kept silent and focused on her.  She looked glamorous though she was only wearing a brown leather jacket and a skirt she casually wear.  

Jinwoon rushed out without hesitations. He ran until he was only a foot away from the curtain separating the stage and the back stage, having the full and best view of the singer, there he stood looking at the girl in the stage, amazed by her talent. He took a closer look; it was no other than her. The girl he just ignored a while ago. “Impossible” he thought.

Dodeche ar suga obso namjadurui maum
wonhar ten onjego da juni ije tonande
ironjog choumirago nonun thugbyorhadanun
gu marur midosso negen hengbogiosso


I just can’t understand the hearts of men
they tell you they want you and then they leave you
this is the first time, you're special
I believed those words and I was so happy


marur haji guresso nega shirhojyoda go
nunchiga obnun nan nur bochegiman hesso
norur yoghamyonsodo manhi guriurgoya
sarangi jonbuin nanun yojainika

you should have told me you didn't like me anymore
but I couldn't see that and you just rushed me
although I will curse you I'll still miss you
since I am a girl, to whom love is everything

He was into the flow of the song when his feet walked away, like ordering him to wander around. He was in his deep thoughts while walking when he passed on an open door on his way back to the room. Out of curiosity he peeked. There sat a little girl, eyes focused on the TV, while sitting in the sofa.  

The girl looked at him with a questioning look. “Huh?” she tilted her head in the cutest way ever. She slowly dropped her feet to the ground and walked to his direction, with a great shock of being caught off guard he ran back to his room.

“Hyung, where have you been? The show’s got to start” Jr was still nagging him when he got back while So-yeong is sitting in the sofa and JB still in the same situation like a while ago. “I think we won’t make it” with disappointment clearly shown in their faces, they all accepted the fact that this cannot be done without the vocalist.

---

“You did great” a guy was waiting for her as she went down the stage. “Mr Kim?” she familiarized as she saw his black hair, thick eyebrows, and slightly square shaped face. “I’m glad you still remember me” he finally went out that dark corner and revealed his perfectly manly features with those fitted tuxedo. “How will I forget you Mr Kim Jonghyun?” she smiled.

Kim Jonghyun was Mr Kim’s only heir, the one who held the event. He is a young successor with a bright future and a good life living a life as elite. There isn’t that much bad news about him except his undeniable stubbornness. “Everyone enjoyed the night and it’s all thanks to this talented girl over here” You can tell he is really glad and happy as he held his hand to give her a shake. “Thank you, Sir” she too shook his hand and looked at those chocolate brown eyes that can melt even frozen ice.

Now, she believes in the famous saying “In every problem, there is a solution”. Who would expect this will be fixed in an unexpected way like this.

 

 

 

Author's POV

Thanks for reading...

By the way... it's Sophie... the little kid.. she's a she :">

Comment and subscribe ^^