2nd Chapter

Knight Life

                                                                                       celtic-border-design-image.jpg

 

As soon as he stepped out of the stage, screaming from people were heard, everyone’s eyes brightened, and the spot light focused on one man, Him. He looked at his left, he looked at his right, out of belief his eyes grew bigger and bigger.  Jr started playing the drums that look like a big bunch of burger; Jb started playing the bass guitar which is a chicken drumstick look alike, So-yeong playing the French fries thing that sounds like a piano and Nana singing with the microphone which is simply a piece of metal spoon While he stood there unsure of what to do.

“YooJin! Play the drumstick!” a guy with a square face shouted from the side. He cannot move or do anything but stare. The same feeling he felt few years ago when he got nothing to do but obey. He remembered his father’s deep and scary eyes striking straight through him while he hid behind his brother’s back, completely scared to death and clueless of what to do.

 

“YooJin! Yopjin! Yoojin!..........”

 

 “YooJin! Wake up!” he slowly opened his eyes and saw a guy with big ears and spiky hair inches away from him. “Move away!” he pushed him and stood up from the chair he had fallen asleep at. “Your dreaming again, what is it about?” he excitedly went near him again and leaned his head. “I didn’t dream, okay?” then a growling was heard. “You’re not dreaming about food again, right? Okay, you’re not dreaming, I’ll believe you” showing a teasing face he slowly sat in front of his drums again.

“Yah! Yoojin, we got no time to sleep, look” he threw a piece of paper in his lap. “What’s this?” raising the paper he looked back at the guy in blonde hair. “Just read it and you’ll be excited for sure” he smiled back showing his perfectly round cheeks. “An invitation, huh?” he read the contents of the paper; it was an invitation for a very big event. 

“Monthly pay, check, food, check, everything, check” So-yeong checked the imaginary paper in her front. “Big time, bro” Jr added. “So what are we waiting for? Let’s practice” he grabbed his guitar and played the G-minor chord. “Where’s nana?” they looked at the bag left on the chair. “She talking to someone outside” JB spoke.

“I’ll call you again; I’ll see you on Monday, same place, and same time. I love you” she said to the mysterious guy in the phone while lowering her voice. “Who?”  Yoojin suddenly appeared on her back which made her shock. “Who are you seeing? Don’t you remember the big event is on Monday?” he stared like a man on war. “Nana!” she walked passed him without saying a thing.

 

He was walking back home when he saw the black car parked again in front of his house. His body automatically hid itself to one of the nearest spot that he can’t be seen. He saw Nicole talking to them and after a while they left. “They won’t really stop bugging me” he murmured to his self as he continued walking back. “Just got home from practice?” as soon as he got inside he already saw Nicole, daughter of the landlord he is staying at, and his friend.

“Sort of, I also needed to buy some of this, you want?” he showed a black plastic with packs of noodles inside. “Sure. By the way, some guys are looking for you again. Those guys last week with hardly tinted shades and black suits” They walked inside the small apartment and enjoyed the delicious ramen. “You’re not on debt or something?” she said while sipping the freshly cooked instant noodles. “Does this look like a bad person?” he teased pointing his face.

 

 

“You know something don’t you” Jr stared at him. Everyone was getting prepared for the big event, drums assembled, guitars tuned, microphones tested, but the most important ones are nowhere to be seen.  Two of the lead vocalists are still missing in that event. He didn’t dare to answer Jr’s question but he stood up and walked out.  

                                                                                           celtic-border-design-image.jpg