1st Episode

Knight Life

  Please do not repost in other sites or copy.                                                                             

                                                                                     

                                                                                       celtic-border-design-image.jpg

Characters:

2AM's Jung Jinwoon as Jin YooJin

T-ara's Park Jiyeon as Rian

Kara's Nicole as Nicole

SHINee's Kim Jonghyun as JongHyun

Jyp's Jr & JB as Jr and JB

Park Dong Soo as So Yeong

Hyorin as Nana

& more extended cast

 

                                                                                       celtic-border-design-image.jpg

 

Chapter 1

It was around 5am in the morning when she finished the event for Mr Scoffs, a twenty six year old doctor who is soon to be married to her model fiancée who he just proposed to in that event.  Being like a zombie, she went home and cleaned herself up. She can still remember the magical night that just happened in front of her very eyes as she entered the shower.

She closed her eyes and felt the water rushing through her body as the images appear in her mind, the rose petal she bought at Florist ‘n’ Hardy were lying in the floor as the girl walk, the young doctor who is standing at the end of the aisle, the small table she prepared in the rooftop of the hospital, the candles lighted everywhere, the fireworks which immediately appeared in the scene as soon as they heard the “yes” they wanted to hear, and the sweet kiss that ended that wonderful night and Mr Scoffs who believes that night time is the most perfect and romantic time.

As she looked at the happy couple, she imagined them ten years from now. Will they be as sweet as they are after all those years or will they still smile that bright after all the darkness they will go through? But as of that moment, future is not the thing that should ruin everything that just started. The important thing is they are together right now and hoping that will always be. She opened her eyes and wrapped herself with the towel. Back to really it is.

She grabbed a small container out of the ref, placed it in the micro, and waited for it while she sliced the bun of bread. It’s been a long day or maybe night.

The noise knocking to her small condo woke her up. “It’s already ten” she noticed the alarm clock beside her which seems to be too forgetful to wake her a while ago, not now, it’s three hours late to be exact. “Coming!” she stood up and looked for her slippers under the bed. A soon as she opened the door “What took you so long Arrian?” a girl with a baby linked in her arms came in. the only girl who calls her in her full name till now, her sister. “The alarm clock broke down again” her sister looked at her. It’s obvious she just woke up; scratching her eyes and her hair all messed up. “You should try cleaning your flat ‘cause I wouldn’t be shocked if you tell me rats live with you” A usual sister who nags you every time she visits your house. At least, she cares.

Rian didn’t mind her sister but her cute little nephew who just sat beside her in the couch. She looked at her who looks like a breathing doll, her soft and silky hair in blonde, the side bangs swinging freely in her forehead, her beautiful and grey eyes, everything seems perfect but this made her think again. How can a father leave an angel without wings yet?

“Take care of her okay” she planted a small kiss on the child’s face. “Cecile, are you sure about this?” she looked at her with those worried eyes, still bothered if her sister will be okay. They both know flying out of the country and giving that big risk is not easy. “I’ll coming back, soon….. With her father” looking at the chid tears fell down on her cheeks. She hugged her sister tightly, letting her feel how much she cares for her. “I love you both that’s why I’m doing this. I don’t want to always depend on you, Rian” she hugged her and managed to give her a genuine and sincere smile despite of the tears rushing down. “I love you too”

She watched her sister enter the cab. She told her not to worry too much. She will leave with the hope of making her family complete not only for her own happiness but for her daughter’s life. It was a busy week for Rian but now it will be busier. Despite of knowing that it is not easy to take care of a small kid and working at night, she still accepted her sister’s request. She also wanted to give them a better future. Rian is not actually selfish, she always think of what is best for her family, that’s why accepting that job happened.

The day is almost over when Rian received a phone call from one of his staffs. “Mr Rian, there is a problem for Mr Kim’s event tonight, we need you right away” Mr Kim is a well-known business man and the event for that night is very important.  “I am on leave for a week, right?” she looked at the kid beside her. She got no choice but to drag her along, come what may.

She went straight inside the hall which the event will be held. Rob, one of the staffs immediately rushed towards her “the performances we prepared, I think we’ll have some problem” he looked at his swinging feet in the ground like an innocent child. “What? I thought you already did everything” she released her niece down from being tangled in her arms, not removing her eyes from him. “I’m sorry ma’am, it’s my entire fault” with an apologetic voice he got the guts to look at her fierce eyes. They remained silent for some seconds then she finally opened . “It’s no use standing here, what are the problems?” he led her to the back stage near the waiting rooms. It is still her responsibility.

“The female singer who is supposed to sing tonight cannot make it, she was hospitalized due to broken leg and the band… the female lead singer is still nowhere to be seen” the performances are screwed, the thing that was inside his mind.

“Go look for another singer while I’ll talk to the band” he immediately rushed out while rian was left in the backstage though they both know it is quite impossible to look for a singer this time. She felt some pulling in her shirt then saw her nephew who she forgot was with her. She looked at her perfect grey eyes, waiting for her to say something while her mind is totally wrecked that time, handling a very big event with a very important client and taking care of a three year old girl who your sister left under your care. 

                                                                                       celtic-border-design-image.jpg

Author's POV:

          Enjoy and please leave a comment ^^