Chapter 38

Kiss For Sale

‘So you’re saying?’ Sehun asked as he trailed Reina’s cheek with the back of his fingers. Reina gulped and stayed still as shivers run down her spine.

Her eyes widen in shock, *What is Sehun doing?*

It was as if Sehun could hear Reina’s thoughts, he asked back ‘What do you think Im doing Reina?’ Sehun leaned down and whispered into Reina’s left ear. Reina could felt Sehun’s breath on her ear and her heart was beating crazily against her chest. Her breath had quickened too.

‘Sehun..’ Reina whimpered afraid of what might come up next. Sehun pressed a light kiss at the area below Reina’s ear and leaned back to caress Reina’s face with the back of his hand.

*What is going on?!* Reina watched as Sehun started to lean in again. His lip was almost touching hers now. Reina closed her eyes, afraid.

It was a moment of silence and the only thing Reina could hear is her own heartbeat. Sehun’s chuckle was heard next. Reina slowly opened her eyes to peek. Sehun was already off of her and was sitting beside her.

Reina sat up and looked at Sehun. She was confused. Sehun chuckled again seeing her confused face. He reached out his hand and caressed her left cheek with his thumb. ‘I was just joking with you. Do you think I’ll really hurt you?’ Reina looked into Sehun’s eyes and they were so gentle that she couldn’t even hate him for joking with her like that.

Reina break the contact and looked away. ‘Just don’t joke like that again. You really scared me back then’ Reina mumbled. Her heart was still racing fast because of what happened earlier on.

‘Arasso, I wont do it again. Mianhe’ Sehun apologise as he pulled her closer to him. Reina hugged Sehun’s waist and snuggle herself closed to him as Sehun continued to switch channels. Reina rested her head on top of Sehun’s shoulder and watched as Sehun switched the channel.

‘Stop!’ Reina held out her hand and stopped Sehun from changing the channel.

‘Utabang time! (Rooftop prince ^^)’  Reina sit straight from her seat and watched intently. She wasn’t interested in dramas but this particular drama caught her attention. It was hilarious and sweet.

Sehun arched a brow and looked at his girlfriend. ‘I didn’t know you’re someone that enjoys drama.’ Sehun mocked.

‘I don’t but this is nice’ Reina had just finished her sentence and started chuckling at the hilarious scene that had happened. Sehun mused, amazed to see this side of his girlfriend. Instead of watching the tv with Reina, Sehun watched Reina instead. Her laughter was like music in his ears. He wanted to remember them, the way her laughter sounds, and the way she looked when she laughed.

Reina turned Sehun’s head towards the tv without breaking her gaze on the screen. ‘Don’t just look at me like that. Its rude and you’re distracting me.’ Reina said while her focus was all on the tv.

Sehun smiled amuse ‘Im a distraction? Wow, Im flatter.’ Sehun chuckled. ‘Alright, I’ll stop distracting you.’ Sehun said sarcastically and stood up from his seat.

‘Where are you going?’ Reina asked as soon as he got up from his seat. Sehun chuckled ‘Aigoo, cant get separated from me even for a minute?’ Sehun teased and pinched Reina’s cheek.

Reina scowled and slap his hand away. ‘Im just going to get some water. You want any?’

Reina nodded without looking at him. Sehun shook his head and walked towards the kitchen ‘Girls and their dramas’

‘I heard that!’ Reina shouted. Sehun chuckled. *Cute*

After the drama they watched a horror movie instead. Reina squeal once in awhile and covered her eyes with her hands. Reina would then peek through her fingers to see if the horror part was gone. Sehun clucked his tongue and shook his head ‘Why do you want to watch horror movie when you’re scared of it in the first place?’

‘Ah!’ Reina immediately hide her face with Sehun’s arm. She moved her head slightly and peeked if the horror part is gone. Sehun couldn’t help but laughed at the cute side of his girlfriend. ‘Aigoo, I cant live because of you’ Reina shot a glare towards Sehun. It wasn’t long when she pulled Sehun’s sleeve to hide her vision from the screen again. ‘Tell me when he’s gone’ Reina said as she hide behind Sehun’s shoulder.

Sehun chuckled ‘Arasso!’ he watched while Reina hide herself from the screen.

‘Is it done yet?’ Reina asked. She was getting impatient from the wait yet she didn’t want to watch the horror part.

‘No’ Sehun said without looking at his girlfriend. Sehun continued to watch with intense and for a moment he had forgotten about Reina.

Half an hour passed and when Sehun finally remembered Reina, he turned his head around to see his girlfriend resting her forehead on his shoulder while she sleeps. Both of her hands were hugging his waist. He watched as Reina snuggle and shift herself around to make her sleep more comfortable. Sehun chuckled softly, making sure that he wouldn’t wake up his girlfriend. He carefully lifted away Reina’s hands on his waist and then lifted her head up. He then stood up from his seat. He carefully lay her head on the couch and stretched her limbs out so that she would be more comfortable sleeping like that. He switched off the tv and carefully lifted Reina’s head up again. He sat down and gently placed her head on his lap. He watched her sleeping face and smile in admiration while her hair once in awhile.