d-day

waiting for an angel

 

Months later.

she started to feel worry when she felt not well lately. She was afraid that it would really happened to her.

At the end, she realized that she hadn’t got her period for the past months. All of her worries became fear when she really found the ‘positive’ sign inside her.

She was off from her work earlier, she wanted to calm herself down with the fact. she felt happy for the fact that she would be a mom, but, would she be a good mom, it really feared her.

She was finishing her design when the clock was pointing at 9. She could hear a car was entering the garage, followed by the sound of an opened door. Her finger was on the enter button when a kiss touch her cheek lightly. “are you waiting for me, hyunjaeya?” he hugged her back lightly. “emm, actually, I was finishing my work.” She smiled. He was a bit disappointed, “okay, lie to me that you are…”. “I can’t” she smiled at him when the bell rang. “Oh My God, who should come this late, huh?” he stood up and kissed her forehead before leaving to the door.

She was about to close the lid when Kris hadn’t came back yet, she started to feel weird and left their room heading downstairs. “Kris, who is-“ she hadn’t finished her sentence when she found a group of  men was inside their house. Two of them were locking Kris’s arms to them. “Kris” she was approaching him when one of them came from behind her, “Ms. Park,  It’s been a long time since our last meeting right?” the guy walked behind her before she turned her head at her. “Oh My God! You can’t do this!” she whispered at him. “jeez, I think you’ve forgot your promise to your dad, young lady.” He glared at Kris before looking at her again. “please.” She pledged when Kris talked from behind her back, “hyunjaeya, do you know something about this?”, she couldn’t turn her head at him to hold her pain. The guy in front of her passed her and faced Kris, “don’t say that you hadn’t told him about this, Ms. Park?”. “please, don’t do this to us.” She pledged with her facing the wall in front of her now. The guy  stood right in front of Kris, examining. “jeez, too bad that your dad didn’t hear my words, Ms. Park. The idea of marrying you with this guy to end his dad’s pride will only result in you fall in love with the wrong guy.” He smirked at Kris. “please, stop!” she cried. “hyunjaeya. What else that I still don’t know?” Kris was asking her. She stayed still.

“it was just the tiniest part of the story, young boy!” he told Kris. “don’t you want to know what her dad told her to do? What she hadn’t done yet that we should do it for her now.”. Kris stayed motionless when she turned her tearful face at them, “please, stop, you can take me instead of him, this is my fault. Please.”. “tell me what her dad told her to do!” he raised his voice at the guy. “Kris, please, this isn’t like what you’re thinking now.” She was about to ran at him when a guy held her back. “she should end your life weeks ago, by her own hand.” He talked freely with a glare on him, “unfortunately, he couldn’t do that until now, so here we come, to accomplish-“ he hadn’t finished his sentence when Kris cut him, “Hyunjaeya, is that right?”, she kept quiet. “do it now if it’s right, with your own hand.” He raised his voice at her. “please, take me instead of him. this is my fault.” She talked to the guy. “actually miss, I have a good news for you, we don’t do this for free” he paused, “since you couldn’t accomplish this order, your life is none for your dad now.” He smirked at her. Kris was stunned to hear his sentence. “what do you want from me?” she talked sharply at the guy, knowing his thought before he said it out loud.

The guy was approaching her, “I’m glad that you know how  much I want you, so I don’t have to say it in front of him.”.   “promise me that you will let him free then, don’t ever come here again.” She looked at his eyes.

“Hyunjaeya!” Kris was raised his voice while struggling to out of the guy’s lock. “but, I still have to end your life though, Ms. Park.” He swept his hand on her hair. “take your hand off her!” he shouted at the guy. “let me talk to him for the last time, I won’t ask anything else.” She whispered at the guy before he waved his hand to the guy next to Kris.

They let off their lock at Kris when she ran at him, he hugged her to his chest. “why you didn’t tell me about this, hyunjae?” he whispered at her ears. “I’m afraid, Kris. This is what I told you that your love will kill me at the end, I’m sorry.” She cried in his hug. “don’t do this, hyunjae! I won’t let you do this. It will be easier for me to get rid from this world than seeing other guy touches you.” he whispered at her ears. “Sorry, Kris.”.

Suddenly they felt a strong force pulled them apart. “disgusting! Just take him out of here, I don’t want to see him again! And, for you, Ms. Park, I still want you a lot, but maybe I will take it other time.” He swept her hair again before she slapped on him. “you-! leave him alone!” The guy left her with Kris walked in front of him, he told one of the guy to stayed there.

The door was closed behind them and left her with the only guy in the room, she was about to open the door when the guy locked the door. “you’d better to stay here, miss.”.  Suddenly, they could here a long shoot sound from outside the room before the guy’s phone rang and he left the room.

She was alone in the room, she couldn’t feel her feet anymore, her heart ached, and tears were rolling down her face. She held her scream in a deep sorrowful silence.

***