Teaser 6

Sun and Moon : EXO [[ Apply Open ]]

[ Author's Pov ]

 

The MOON members were completed revealed and the EXO members, especially the EXO-M members of the entire group. Their anticipation of meeting the new group their company has produced is nearly killing them slowly and painfully. Mentally curious while they want to await more eyecandy for themselves and continuing needing to concentrate on their own career.

The first three members of MOON that were revealed were currently on their way to their new dorm. Lee Hei Ryung, Kwon Ji Seong and Michelle Le, the three arrive at the dorm entrance nearly at the same time. 

Hei Ryung being the first one to be revealed with obviously the first one arriving. Being the forgetful young child she is, she completely forgot where she had placed the keys to the dorm. Hei Ryung patted every pocket available on her coat, oversized sweater and her bag as well. 

"Oh my god, where is it?" The maknae knocked her head on the side a couple of times, trying to remember where she had placed the key to the dorm. "I cannot believe that I've already lost the freaking thing," she mumbled to herself, mentally cursing herself out for being so irresponsible and not keeping track of her belongings. 

An arm reached over her with a key chain between the fingertips and unlocked the door to the dorm swiftly. Hei Ryung turned over to the girl in surprisement and the other chuckled at the younger.

The other female gestured for Hei Ryung to go in first and the maknae followed directions. Picking up her belongings, she walked into the dorm first and took off her ugg boots right after she walked through the doorway. The tomboy behind the feminine maknae came following in with her luggage as well. She took off her combats and put it on top of the shoe shelf.

The two walked along next to each other in silence and as more of their dorm was revealed, the more astonishing and the more they revealed they were going to live in extreme luxury. 

"I'm Kwon Ji Seong by the way, uh call me Ji so I can get used that name." The tomboy introduced herself awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly and then stretching her arm out for a handshake with an awkward smile along with it. 

Hei Ryung chuckled slightly and with a grin plastered onto her face, she shook Ji Seong's hand. "Lee Hei Ryung here! But of course, that's too long so just call me Hyeri," she says with a smile on her face. The door opened once again revealed the third member. She's one with an appearance with someone young, however, her eyes tell you she isn't a sixteen year old. 

This one took off her ankle boots with a slight heel and approached the two with a small smile. "Hey guys, Michelle Le here, just call me Michelle or unnie or dongsaeng or whatever," she said rambling slightly.

"Hey Michelle. Kwon Ji Seong here or Ji, a name that I prefer," the tomboy said saluting the elder.

"Hello! Lee Hei Ryung or Hyeri!" 

The two younger ones greeted Michelle and the three proceeded to go to the living room. Looking for a place to put their things down. They arrived into the living room after making a couple of circles around the house, trying to get familiar with their surrounding. The place where they would live in for a while. 

"What are we supposed to do now?" Ji Seong asks scratching the side of her head. Hei Ryung and Michelle looked at the tomboy then at the kitchen. As if planned, Ji Seong, Hei Ryung and Michelles' stomachs all make sounds signaling they're hungry. Looking at each other sheepishly. They immediately dashed to the and checked the fridge. 

"Um, I'm not the best cook so ..." Ji Seong said with her hands up on either side of her and started backing away slowly. Hei Ryung and Michelle pull her back with one hand on each other Ji Seongs' arm. The tomboy suddenly lurched towards the two who were still in the kitchen. 

When the three were finally all in the kitchen and none of them were prepared to make a dash out of the entrance, they looked into the fridge once again and their eyes nearly formed hearts. The fridge was full of everyhing you might need to make a giant feast. 

"Who's ready to become fatasses for the day?" Hei Ryung asks nearly drooling. Michelle nudges the younger, "watch out for the laugage you naughty maknae," she says shaking her head jokingly. Hei Ryung hung her head low slightly and saluted the elder with two fingers. "I'm so very sorry," she said. 

"Anyways! What in the world do you want to eat?" Ji Seong asks looking through the fridge some more in search of food. Hei Ryung and Michelle looked at each other with a smirk visible on their faces. 

"Well, that's a long list," Hei Ryung confesses. "Spicy rice cake, noodles, samgypsal, kalbi...," she said rambling on and on while counting off each other with a finger, at the same time, looking at the ceiling thinking for a few more. Ji Seong and Michelle looked at each other and started shaking their heads. 

"Oh dear, our stupid hyper and now hungry maknae," Michelle said in shame inspecting the tools in the kitchen. Checking whether all of the necessary tools were present in the luxurious new kitchen. Hei Ryung and Michelle both roll up their sleeves while Ji Seong took off the black sweater she was wearing, revealing a simple white tank top.

"What do you want to eat, Ji?" Michelle asks taking out the necessary materials. Ji Seong shrugs her shoulders while Hei Ryung's eyes literally started to sparkle. "Unnie! Can we can we make spicy rice cake?" she exclaimed. 

"Sure," Michelle replies. 

As soon as Michelle takes out the rice cake from the fridge to cool, a sudden loud sound was heard. Michelle and Hei Ryung whip their heads around to see Ji Seong startled with a metal pot in front of her, with her arms out and face surprised. 

She cleared and stood up straight, dusted off nonexistent dust of her skinny jeans and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly and turned to look at the other two blinking, "what?" she asks. 

Michelle and Hei Ryung glanced at each other and sighed. 

Suddenly, the door bell rang and the three members who were currently in the kitchen glanced at each other with a confused expression. "Who's coming at this time...?" Hei Ryung mutters to no one in particular. Ji Seong shrugs while Michelle wipes her hands with a towel and jog to the door. 

Hei Ryung and Ji Seong follow closely behind the elder. As soon as the door was opened, a gasp was heard among every single member. The three stood to the side and allowed a pathway for the guest. As a matter of fact, guests.