Teaser 3/Poll

Sun and Moon : EXO [[ Apply Open ]]

 

Rooming : In Korea

Kai and D.O | Sehun and Suho | Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Tao | Luhan, Xiu Min and Kris | Chen and Lay

 

In Luhan, Xiu Min and Kris' room , Kris was the only one awake. He was always the first one up since he was the leader and everything, people expected to wake up early. Xiu Min and Luhan . Kris put his elbow onto the bed. Leaning on his elbow and reading a magazine, he awaited the rest of the members to wake. Instead of just waiting patiently like other people would do, he quickly sank into boredom and got up, walking towards the computer.

Kris reached the computer in no time considering it was just across the room, also his height made things easier. Debating which website to go on, he finally settled on allkpop. The first thing his eyes his eyes caught was the article about a new group under the company of SM Entertainment. 

At a curious state, he left clicked the article. Seeing that a lot of the members were already revealed, he curiously clicked the profiles and made a lot of tabs . Hopefully this doesn't lag anyone else ... Kris thought. 

"Hmmm .." Kris looked at the member's profiles focusing his complete attention onto them. He didn't have a particular bias but he thought A.RA, Ji, Michelle and Mi Feng are pretty. He might have caused a little more ruckus than he planned to. Xiu Min began stirring from his bed. Kris waited him to sit up . As if planned, Xiu Min sat up and started rubbing his sleepiness out of his eyes. 

Kris turned his chair around facing the beds where Xiu Min and Luhan lay. Xiu Min saw Kris across the room and stumbled out of bed, walking towards Kris, his posture would have been someone drunk.

Xiu Min tripped over a book lying on the floor. "Hey Kr- Woahhhh!" Kris caught Xiu Min just before he fell completely to the floor. "You okay?" He asks. Xiu Min nodds. "Thanks. What are you doing?" 

Kris turns back to the computer and shows Xiu Min the members and awaited his reaction. "They're so pretty!" Xiu Min exclaimed. Kris shrugged. Xiu Min looks at the profiles again determining a bias. He furrowed his eyebrows together deep in concentration. In no time, he had managed to find a bias. 

"I like her the best." Xiu Min said clicking the profile and showing Kris who it was. "Oh , she's pretty. But I don't like her the best. I don't who I like the best yet .." Xiu Min puffed up his cheeks in response. "As long as you don't fight with me for her than I don't care." Kris chuckles and their conversation seemed to waken Luhan.

Luhan walked over to Xiu Min and Kris looking over their shoulders checking what they are doing. "Hey guys, what are you doing?" Xiu Min and Kris turned around to face Luhan. Even though he has the baby face, he is one of the oldest members of of EXO. 

"SM Entertainment , our company is planning to debut another girl group. Like ours, their group is going to spilt into two called Sun and Moon which is Korean and Chinese. Their whole group is called Solar System." Kris explained. 

"I'm officially a Star. What about you guys?" Xiu Min said looking at Kris and Luhan . " I'm not sure yet , depends on their song and the rest of the members." Kris said. Xiu Min pouted. 

Luhan pushed Xiu Min out of the seat and looked at the members for himself. He checked their profiles and tries to decide his bias. This is really hard ... Luhan though. He looked at Michelle and was instantly attracted to her. She's so pretty. I'm not going to tell the other members yet.

Kris and Xiu Min looked at each other. "Have you picked on yet?" They asked in sync. Luhan nodded slowly and a grin spread across his face. "But I'm not telling you guys." He said smirking. 

Xiu Min and Kris gasped. "I told you mine!" Xiu Min exclaimed. "And I don't have one ... yet." Kris said.

"Well too bad." Luhan is grinning. 


 

Since EXO has wayyy too many members 

Choose :