Teaser 2/Poll

Sun and Moon : EXO [[ Apply Open ]]

Rooming : In Korea

Kai and D.O | Sehun and Suho | Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Tao | Luhan, Xiu Min and Kris | Chen and Lay

 

Waking up early to practice guitar, Chanyeol walked over to the corner of the room and grabbed the guitar case. Walking back to his bed, he glanced at Baekhyun and seeing that he was deep in dreamland Chanyeol thought to himself, either he's worn out from yelping like a dog numerous times before he went to sleep or he's dreaming about the Girl's Generation noonas. Chanyeol smiled at the thought. He opened the case and the laptop , going on allkpop to see if there was anything new that happened, he happened to see a article regarding SM Enertainment. 

"SM Entertainment, isn't that our company?" At an extremely curious state , he right clicked the article and opened it in a new tab. Reading a article he saw it really was his own company. "Solar System, a girl group spilt into two that was divided into Korean and Mandarin. Isn't that just like us?" he said silently to himself refering to EXO .

"Moon members, Lee Hei Ryung, Kwon Ji Seong, and Michelle Le. All of them are pretty tall." Chanyeol noted to himself. "Sun members, Cho Ahra, Ji Na 'Adaline' Miller and Chae Sunhee. Woah.These look extremely mature and older than their actual age." Chanyeol said impressed. He positioned the guitar getting ready to play something when he heard Baekhyun stirring from the bed beside him. Looking behind himself, Baekhyun got up slowly and started to rub his eyes half asleep. 

"What are you doing so early Chanyeol?" he asked drowsily. "Apparenly SM Entertainemnt is planning to debut a girl group that has 12 members divided into two called Sun and Moon. And they're spilt into Korean and Mandarin . 6 members are already revealed." Baekhyun blinked registering what had just been told. "Bwoh?! Are you serious? AND you didn't ing wake me up?" Baekhyun jumped out of his bed not acknowledging the fact that he's wearing pink boxers with flamingos on them. "Creative boxers you got there." Chanyeol pointing out laughing. Baekhyun ignored him and got on Chanyeol's bed. 

Looking at the tabs that are already opened by Chanyeol and checked the members' profile. Chanyeol got up to set his guitar back and got a bottle of water which was on the table between their beds and sat back on the bed. Looking at Baekhyun to witness his reaction, he opened the bottle of water and put it to his mouth getting ready to take a gulp. As soon as he took a gulp of water.

"Damn, they're so pretty." Baekhyun said dreamily at the computer screen staring as if he's in a trance. "They're almost as pretty as the Girl's Generation noonas." Hearing this statement coming from the permanent SONE of Girl's Generation, Chanyeol's eyes widened and instantly turned around sptting the water out. Baekhyun turned to look at the creeper. "What are you doing?" Chanyeol looked at his hyung like he was crazy." That statement came from Byun Baekhyun, a eternity fan of Girl's Generation. What other reason is need?" Baekhyun had a black expression on.

Chanyeol gave up on further explanation and collaspes on his bed. Baekhyun continued reading the members' profiles. "The first two members that were revealed are awesome. Jesus christ! The first member of Sun and Moon I mean." Baekhyun turned the computer around, Chanyeol looked at the laptop, reading their profiles and looking at the pictures focusing his full attention on them. 

"Ehh, they're okay I guess." Chanyeol said shrugging casually. Looking through the profiles and picking out the one Chanyeol favored, he turned the laptop around and showed Baekhyun. "I like her better." Chanyeol said shyly. Baekhyun examined the picture and said, "I don't like her that much .. sorry ... " Chanyeol scrunched his nose at Baekhyun.

"I think I like her the best." Baekhyun said deep in thought. Clicking the link going to the profile, Baekhyun turned around and showed Chanyeol." Ji Na 'Adaline' Miller. She's so pretty." Baekhyun said dreamily staring at her picture as if he's in a trance. Chanyeol facepalmed himself and shook his head. 

 

Alone in his room, Tao was reading a Chinese magazine getting bored by the minute . He looked at the manager sleeping peacefully on the bed beside him. Finally unable to take the boredom, Tao put down the magazine and walked over to the corner of the room to go on the computer, avoiding everything that might cause noise in which would wake the manager. Turning on the computer and going on a Chinese news site which has daily updates regarding the Asian music industry, the first article he sees an article. 

"SM Entertainment new girl group." he said out loud softly . Interested, he right-clicked the mouse and opened the article in a new tab." 3 members from Moon and 3 members from Sun. Whole group name: Solar System . Sub-groups Sun and Moon." He said out loud. Can they be more uncreative than that?  He thought to himself.

Seeing that none of the members caught his interest he quietly walked back to his bed, still careful not to wake the manager he sprawled across the bed again taking up every inch of space and picked up the Chinese magazine a second time, continuing to read the magazine although there was nothing interesting.