Teaser 5

Sun and Moon : EXO [[ Apply Open ]]

 

Rooming : In Korea

Kai and D.O | Sehun and Suho | Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Tao | Luhan, Xiu Min and Kris | Chen and Lay

 

"Yah! Chill your , I know D.O's cooking is awesome but no need to dash like there's not tomorrow!" Kai yelled towards Xiu Min. Xiu Min turned around and mehronged before resuming his original speed to the kitchen bumping into Chen and Lay along the way. 

Tao was clearly still half asleep as he came out of the bathroom flattening his bed hair as Xiu Min pushed him into Luhan. "Woah, you okay?" Luhan asks. Tao nods. "I'm fine but what the is wrong with Xiu Min? It's freaking 8 in the morning." Luhan shrugged. "I have no idea, he was like that for a while now..." Tao shook his head. "That boy.."

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kris were deeply concentrated into their conversation, not recognizing what was the present situation. 

The kitchen table was crowded with all different types of foods for breakfast. Anything you would want was there. "Woah, D.O you are magical... I didn't even know we had this many things in the fridge." Sehun said gaping at the food. 

"And I see you enjoying yourself, Baozi." Suho pointed out. Xiu Min was already at the table, digging in. D.O came out of the kitchen and placed the last plate of food onto the table. "Um, thanks for calling me magical Sehun." D.O said laughing. "There wasn't this much food, but I baked some things yesterday which is why there's so much."

"Ohh, you baked yesterday?" Chen asked. "When did that happen?" He added. D.O blinked his large round eyes. "Um, last night.. you were at the kitchen with me." He said reminding the forgettable Chen.

Chen shrugged. "Can't remember." 

"What are you guys still standing there for? Dig in." D.O said gesturing to the empty seats. "Baekhyun, let's go." Chanyeol said walking to an empty seat with Luhan and Kris following behind him. "Oh okay.." He said softly following the last one, Kris.

The rest of the members followed their example and sat down. 

On the left side of the table, there's Kai, D.O, Xiu Min, Tao, Chen and Lay. On the right there's, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Kris, Sehun and Suho. 

Everyone started staring at Xiu Min. "Um, did Baozi starve himself for a few days?" Luhan said blinking. D.O shook his head. "I make sure to feed everyone since I absolutely love cooking." He said chuckling. 

"Oh well, let's eat!" Suho suggested. "Yes, dig in!" D.O added with a bright smile.

- - - - - 

10 minutes later 

"Oh! Do any of you know about the new group that SM is debuting?" Chen asked randomly with a piece of bread in his hand. "Yeah, of course." Kai answered rolling his eyes. "Who hasn't?" 

D.O nudged Kai. "Don't be so sarcastic." He hissed. Kai ignored him and started eating. D.O started eating his own food as well. Suddenly, Xiu Min looked up from his food and looked at Chen. "Did you mention new group?" He asked with his mouth full. Tao pushed his jaw shut. "Don't talk when your mouth is full. It's disgusting man."

"What about the new group?" Lay quietly asked ripping the bread into smaller pieces to eat. "Oh, who do you guys like?" Chen asks with bright eyes. 

"Secret."

"Not telling you."

"Don't trust you."

"Why do I have to tell you?" 

"I like ... none."

"Who cares, just a new group."

"Not telling."

"My own secret."

"Buried in my heart."

"Someone."

The last one shrugged. "Doesn't matter."

Chen gaped at s. "What the..." He blinked. "Every single one that's been revealed is freaking gorgeous, the group has everything. The y one, innocent one, y one, cute one, etc. Every different style you can imagine." Chen pointed out, love-struck. 

"Since you love them so much, mind telling us who you like?" Kai said smirking. Chen looked at him like he was crazy. "Excuse me? She's mine and will forever remain a secret."

"Okay then."


Author's Note:
Check out my NU'EST apply fanficccc~
It needs more subbies ;_; 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192906/eternity-nu-est-apply-open-nuest
and also there's :

Trainee Days