Teaser 4

Sun and Moon : EXO [[ Apply Open ]]

 

Rooming : In Korea

Kai and D.O | Sehun and Suho | Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Tao | Luhan, Xiu Min and Kris | Chen and Lay

 

In Korea, Chen and Lay are roomed together. Lay had currently taken a shower and came out wiping his hair with a towel with his eyes closed walking out. Chen was obviously on the computer, again. He was the one that was always using the computer. Obviously, he into technology. Chen once again, is on allkpop. Being an idol, you're going to have to know what's happening around the industry, right?

Chen's eyes caught an article regarding SM Entertainment. Since he is part of SME, he does need to know what's happening around here. "SM Entertainment, new group?" Chen's eyes blinked a couple of times, not recognizing what he had just read. 

"Yah, Lay. Our company is debuting a new group?" Chen said in his broken down Chinese. "Neh, I guess so."  Lay answered in his equally broken down Korean. He squinted his eyes to get a better view of the article. Lay walked over to where Chen was, sprwaled across on his huge bed and sat down next to him. "SM Entertainment, new grou. Hmmm ..." Lay seemed to go deep into his thoughts while Chen started clicking the members' profiles. At least the ones that are already revealed of course. 

Lay snapped out of his thoughts and watched Chen click on the girls' profiles. They seemed to be extremely different. Personality and appearance, many are different. Including the fact in which all the members prefer something more than something else and nearly none of them are the same. "I think they're pretty." Lay said pointing to two profiles. "They're okay, I guess. Not my type."

Chen click two different profiles, "I like them better." Chen said turning the laptop for Lay to get a better view. "Ehhh .." Lay tilted his head slightly not knowing what to say. Clearly Lay and Chen have complete different styles in women with appearance. Chen and Xiu Min, he knew prefer noonas, or in Chinese jie jie. Girls that are older than them . Lay prefers younger girls so he can take care of them. 

"Chen, you can continue staring at your loves, while I go cook something to eat, do you want anything?" Lay said to Chen while getting up from bed. "Get me anything that you're going to eat. I'm starving." Lay laughs slightly. "So am I." Lay starts to walk towards the door.

"Are you sure you don't wa - oh !" Chen looks up from his computer. "What happened?" He said blinking. Lay looked at Chen, "Uh, I tripped." Chen laughs when he finally recognizes the scene. Lay was currently sitting on the floor with the garbage can dumped over him. "You okay?" Chen said continuing to laugh. "Yeah, but this is just gross." He said picking a banana peel off his lap. Chen gets up and extends his hand for Lay, Lay grabs his hand and gets up, his body having a very strange and not pleasent smelling stench. 

"I'll cook later. Shower comes first." Lay said getting up with the garbage falling off of them and landing on the floor started walking towards the bathroom grabbing his towel and some clothes out of the messy closet. Chen resumes to looking at the girls' profiles. *They are seriously really pretty.*  

When EXO first debuted, they met a group called Chocolat, one of the 5 youngest members, Tia, seemed very excited, she tried her best to talk to every member. Even giving the impression of using every attempt to have a close interaction with one of the EXO members.

Chen doesn't like her very much but she seems to have different ideas. However, the maknae Melanie's a different story. She's not as childish with a quiet personality. When Chen gets tired of Tia which is extremely often, he often goes to find Melanie, the thing they have in common is that niether of them like Tia very much. Melanie is like the little sister that Chen never had. 

Chen decided to cook instead since Lay still has a mess to clean up after getting out of the shower. He gets out of the bed and walks out of the door carefully avoiding the garbage all over the floor. After Chen is in the kitchen and is ready starting to cook, Lay shouts, "Hey Chen , can you get my clothes for me? I only grabbed my boxers because I was rushing."  He heard no answer.