Teaser

Sun and Moon : EXO [[ Apply Open ]]

Teaser 

Rooming : In Korea

Kai and D.O | Sehun and Suho | Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Tao | Luhan, Xiu Min and Kris | Chen and Lay

 

Getting out of his morning shower, Kai walked to his bed to go on allkpop, he wanted to see what was new. The EXO members have been really busy going on shows to promote their new album. The first thing he saw was ...

"SM Entertainment's new group, SUN and MOON, 2 members from MOON and 3 members of SUN have been revealed. " Kai muttered under his breathe. He slowly breathed in and out, in and out, water from his hair dripping onto the bed but he did not take any notice. Suddenly he stood up and burst out the door, in need of telling someone.

"Where the hell is D.O when I need him ?" Remembering that he usually does the cooking in the dorms, Kai quickly dashes to the kitchen at his fastest pace.

Calling out his name, "D.O hyung !" D.O turned around from cutting green onions to make omelettes for the members' breakfast. "Neh ?" panting from the running Kai explained that their company was debuting a different group. D.O patiently listened to Kai while chopping the green onions. When Kai got to the part of which entertainment while debuting them, he accidently cut the index finger of his left hand.

D.O dropped the knife and Kai stopped explaining, eyes widening at the blood . "Hyung, I'm going to get you a band-aid, wait here ." running to the bathroom nearest to the kitchen, opening the cabinet and seeing it was empty . "Aish, Jinjja." And he started running towards the other bathroom farther away. Opening the cabinet and grabbing the box of band-aids .

Waving the band-aid box and running to the kitchen "D.O hyung ! I found it . I found i- Woahhh ! " tripping over a piece of clothing , Kai dropped the box of band-aids. "Oh my god, are you serious ?" getting up and picking up the band-aids putting it back into the box, Kai ran to D.O.

D.O already had started to cut the green onions again. "Yah ! Hyung, you need a band-aid first." D.O turned around and took a band-aid from the box and put it on. "It's only a small cut, no big deal ." D.O shrugged and resumed cutting onions. 

"Hyunggg ." Kai said pouting slightly. 

 

Suho was already up and on the laptop sprawled across his bed covering every area while eating a small snack, mochi. Sehun was still in his dreamland sometimes sleeptalking. Too low to be heard. Continuing to chew on the mochi, Suho looked through allkpop. Kpop stars need to know the latest news with the music industry. Seeing the same article that Kai had seen Suho's eyes widened reading it continuing to read it sitting up straight.

"SM Entertainment ? Isn't that our company .. New group called SUN and MOON ." Getting up from the bed, Suho pounced on Sehun. "Sehun-ah ! Get up now ! " he said sitting on Sehun and slapping the maknae's face lightly. "Sehun-ah , get upppp ." 

Sehun mumbled something and turned his head to the side. Suho got up from the bed and went to the bathroom in their room. He got a cup and filled it with water. "Sehun-ah , wake up ! " Sehun reacted by turning. Walking over to the maknae's bed, Suho slowly started to pour the water onto his face. Sehun jumped up from the bed ."Yah hyung! What are you doing ?" he said wiping away the water

"I wanted to tell you something but you didn't want to wake up ! SM Entertainment is debuting a new group ! " Suho shouted at Sehun's dripping face . "Bwoh ? A new group ?" Sehun asked wide eyed. 

" Neh ! 5 members are already revealed. " Suho told him . Sehun jumped onto Suho's bed and looked at the computer, looking at the revealed members' profile his eyes were filled with awe.

- ❤ -

A short 'teaser'

Well not really a teaser XDD

 

I'm thinking about writing a fanfic :33

Who should be in the story ?