What is This Called?

Fallen For You

 

"Ann-e” young voice cried out before knocking on the door again.
Anne Yang loved the way the nineteen-year-old daughter of Neville family pronounced her name.
She finished putting her dark brown hair in a ponytail and hurried across her room to open the door. "Good morning, Faith Neville."
"Good morning." They gave each other a big hug. "Come on and hurry. If you don’t want be late.”
"I’m ready."
"You look pretty."
"Well, thank you." Anne's black shirt and red pants were nothing but her hot pink-colored lipstick and red stiletto, awesome. "So do you. I especially like that top."
The girl was wearing a leopard-print silk top, over black pants.
Faith beamed. "Thanks."
Faith Neville is a foreign student. She came from Scotland. She came here to study Chinese culture. Faith Neville loved everything about fashion. And because of her, Anne can through the last day and now Anne had move-on. Had been already forgot Mark, who decided to stay in France.
"You're welcome," Anne said.
Faith and Anne are flat-mete, they looked like sisters. They like hang-out, share stories and today Faith want to introduce her boyfriend.
“This is my boyfriend Luke he is engineering.” Faith introduced her boy friend. Faith had already told Anne that Luke is older than her, but Anne hadn’t imagined that Luke is older than her-self.
“Hallo, nice to meet you. My name is Anne Yang. But they call me Anne” Anne gave sweetest smile to Faith’s boyfriend and nodded.
“Nice to meet you too, Faith had already told me about you,” said Luke with glance Faith.
“I hope it’s not about my bad “
“Of course no, my lovely sister.”Faith embraced Anne.
“Have I told you that Anne is France? France! The country of fashion and romance” Faith told it with sparkle eye
“No, I’m not. My father is. Didn’t like it sound” One again Anne take a look at Luke. His hair was cropped neatly, not Anne’s type but much better than long hair. His clothes are simple but clean, type of good boy, enough tall for Asian. The ages are about in the end of twenty, young, but too old for faith. Over all, cool. Faith is smart for knowing good thing is.
“Hey! Do you want I ask him to introducing you to his friends? I have already met some of his friends, they are yummy.”Faith whispered. Anne beamed.
 “No, I can find it by myself” suddenly Anne took her cell-phone and take a quick looked.
“I think I’ve to go now. It’s almost 7, I won’t be late.”
“Why so in rush?
 “I will phone you later” said Anne as paste their cheek
“Sorry, we haven’t talked a lot, maybe next time.”
 
***
                Anne quickly took a coat for Rainie. “Thankyou” Rainie said.
                “Sit here, I’ll re-dress your make-up” Anne start to add more color to Rainie’s lips.
                “Do you want some hot tea?”
“May I? It’s too cold here.”
 
Anne walked to the small canteen. You can take some hot drinks and some snack over there. Anne took some snack, if Rainie hungry. “Do you hungry?” ask someone behind her.
                Anne turned and found the owner is right behind her. She got back for one step. “No, but may-be Rainie feel hungry.” She tried to be friendly.
"Oh. You also have to try this one. It was very delicious "Aaron said as he took one and ate it.
"Yes, maybe later. I'm not hungry now, she said with a smiled. "I leaved first, Rainie waiting for me" she continued. Then she bowed her head and walked away.
"Hmm" Aaron mumbled with mouthful of food. He waved his hand.
Anne nodded her head. It can’t be, she shouldn’t to be too close to that boy. She took a deep breath. After this shooting process finish, she will never meet him anymore. Just need to stand a few days longer, wouldn’t as it’s difficult.
"Have you waited for a long time?" said Anne to Rainie who cool with a cell-phone. I wonder what she was doing. Does not know and doesn’t care.
Rainie looked up and smiled. "No, what did you bring?" She asked, looking at Anne's belongings.
                "Snack, in case you were hungry. Do you want? "
"May I?"
"Sure" said Anne as putting the food and tea beside Rainie.
"How long did you know Aaron?" ask Rainie.
Anne sat next to Rainie. "Not yet. I do not even remember that I had met him before. As you know, I know him because the accident."
 
                “Oh. He is really kind, isn’t he? "
"Yes" if that person isn’t embarrassed me by saying 'you hit me at that time' continue Anne in her mind.
"He was friendly to everyone, so do not easy to hurt. Sometimes he outrageous, he was like that." Rainie said in a whisper.
Anne smiled and just kept quiet.
 
***
 
 
Anne stepped into the Ginger café, her favorite café. She likes drinking vanilla latte. She looked at her cell-phone. The lunch break is almost over but there's still time to buy her favorite drink.
“Vanilla latte, Please,” Anne gave a sum of money that mentioned.
"Thank-you" She muttered while receiving the order. Anne felt the scent. She realized that she was hungry but she did not have much time to buy food so she decided to return to the shooting area. "It's enough until tonight" she assured herself.
“Hey” Anne knew this voice. Aaron. “What are you doing here?” he continued. His hand brought something smelled yummy and looks warm.
Anne showed her drinks.
“And you?”
“Foods, I’m really hungry”
Anne smiled
“Ah! Finally! Did you know that if you smile, you looked much beautiful, when we got crush your smiled is so pretty. The sweetest smile that I’ve ever saw.”
 “What are you talking about? As she walked leave Aaron behind.
“Why? I’m only saying what I want to say, btw have ate?”
“Why?”
“I don’t want see you sick.”
“I’m fine” Anne didn’t want to listened to him.
“Take this one.”
Delish, hamburger! Anne felt hungry.
                Aaron smiled. “Take this one.” He take Anne’s hand and made she hold it. “Come on. I think the shooting will begin in a moment.”
***
She is hungry. She is not a vegetarian. She likes drinking vanilla latte. She's not cold while wearing short pant in winter season.  Since the first meeting here he could not let go of his view of the girl.
But does the girl didn't like him? Why did the girl like made distance from him? According to people Aaron enough friendly and have many friends. But why that girl didn't like Aaron?
Aaron sends a message to Anne. Soon Anne looked at him. He waved his hand hoping he would see her smile again. But that girl only raised her hand in second then turned around and leaved.
"Had I made mistakes?"
"Might" suddenly Rainie was already behind him.
"You make my heart stopped for a few moments."
Rainie laughed. "Do you really like her?"
"I don't know" he is honest, he did not know. He just felt, if there was that girl everything would be fine. He felt if there was that girl, everything would be ok and he feels right. If there was that girl, he could not do everything correctly. He is too busy thinking of where the girl gone, with whom, is she okay, he's too busy to think and to worry about her.
"I think you're indeed like her" said Rainie while staring at Anne
"Where did you know?"
"Your eyes told me. I am more experienced in this problem than you."
Aaron did not argue it.
"So when are you going to tell her?"
Aaron smiled. "Just look at it later. Do you want to see the results of the recording? "
"What am I here for if not to see the results?"
Aaron had to divert the conversation. Instead he does not like to talk about it, he just felt, It’s not the right time to talk about it. Maybe until the right time he will save them for himself.