New Beginning

Fallen For You

 

Anne walk in hurry, almost ran instead. Although she like her job, helped someone become more beautiful like fairy godmother in Cinderella story, but her time job schedule made her overwhelmed. She had already thinks to quit from her job but have not realized.

Anne crashed someone who stood at the crossroad. “I’m sorry.” Anne helped that person to collected papers that fall down when they had crashed.

 “Doesn’t matter, you must be in hurry until you walk so fast” That person smiled as smiled. He stood-up. Anne followed him. “Thank you for help.”

 “It’s my fault, it’s my duty right?” Anne saw at her watch. “I think I’ve to go now, once again I’m really sorry.”

 “Sorry too, Take care. See you.” He waved his hand and walk to the opposite direction of Anne’s. Anne noticed him for a while and then she realized and walked into a salon in front of her.

 “Anne Yang! Congratulation! Yesterday, production staff came here and looking for hairdresser and make-up artist. And you know what, manager promoted you! Congratulation! I’m really proud of you. You can ask manager for the details” Molly’s eyebrow raised-up when she talking. Sometimes she moved her hands to clarify her words.

 “Ah, I really want to come and see the process. You have been accustomed, but I’m happy for you. Oh, did you know that the models are Taiwan? I don’t understand why they used foreign models I think there are a lot of people here as pretty as them.” Molly kept talking with many expressions. Anne only smiled. She walked into locker room. She had been accustomed with Molly’s ravings. Molly followed her.

“Thanks. Maybe next time is yours or maybe you want to change your job, as a model for example. I think you’ve got a lot of expression and you quite pretty” Said Anne as take down her fur coat and scarf.

 “What do you mean by ‘quite’? Don’t you know there are a lot of boys coming after me?”

Anne laughed. “Ok, but because you’re so faithful, you’ll never leaved your boyfriend rights? Ask Anne. She wanted to make a joke about her.

“NO! Btw talking about boyfriend, it’s almost 3 years and still single. Do you still waiting for him?”

 “Who?” Anne put her belongings into the locker and locked it.

 “You know who I mean. At least I only know that person. Do you still get in touch? Are you still hopping?” Ask Molly again.

Anne walked in front of mirror and stood there then started re-dressed her hair. “Sometime. Sometimes we send an e-mail and no I’m not.”

 “Oh, but until what time do you want to be single?” Molly wasn’t satisfied with the Anne’s answer.

 “I don’t know. Btw, do you want to stand over there until tomorrow?” Anne ogled Molly.

 “Maybe yes, you too, come-on before manager caught us.”