Should I Say Good Bye? (part 2)

Fallen For You

 

I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

“Anne!”

“Oh! I’m sorry. Can you repeat?” Anne Yang said. She had a daydream again. S Club 7, Never had a dream come true. Anne Yang missed Mark. What he is doing over there? Is he really busy until he can’t pick phone and make a call for some minutes?  Question by question come, day by day past without answer.

“There is an abroad student. I don’t understand what she is talking about. I think she is Korean.”  Molly answered. She is Anne’s co-officer in L’Angel, one of the best salon and spa in Shanghai. Not only native know this salon, but some tourist spare they time to visit that salon. Not surprising because L’Angel Salon had unique interior. Or we can say this salon is mixed of salon and gallery.

The vintage window combined with cream, classic and big curtain plus thick fur rug and hanging candle lamps welcoming the visitors in their first step.

The spa room’s wall is colored with . The light is dark yellow and in the center there is a pond with float candles and flowers.

The cutting room is as cool as others, the ceiling and wall are colored with cream and the floor was made by wood. Both the dressers, chairs, and storage were made by wood with Chinese details. That why all the visitors like to spend their time there.

“Oh! Which one?  Is the girl with white coat and long sailor skirt?” Ask Anne and pointing at that girl. Molly nodded.

And then Anne toward that Korean girl and started to dress her hair. Anne is one of the best hair-dresser in L’Angel. Even so often the visitors had to make an agreement if they want to handle by her. 

But lately, Anne often had a daydream. Exactly since Mark went to France, her father’s home country.