The storm

When in Rome, do as Romans do...

 

            You went to your room and you could barely fall asleep that night, sick worried about what could happen to you. You somehow managed to close your eyes for some seconds and drifted away in dreamland, but not long after, you were awakened by a loud banging in your window.

            You opened your eyes and saw Kai and some friends, entering your room by the window. Your body was completely paralyzed by fear but you somehow managed to jump off the bed and run towards the door. Unfortunately you hadn’t been fast enough because the second you touched the doorknob, Kai’s hand grabbed your arm and pulled you back forcefully, causing you to stumble and fall on the ground.

“So you sleep in sweatpants and a sports bra. Interesting.” He said giving you a filthy look and raising a desperate instinct of survival within you. You stood up quickly and made a desperate attempt of getting the door but he caught you in his arms and held you tightly.

“Please let go!” You begged, crying your eyes out.

“Don’t cry, baby.” He said sliding his hand down your spine.

“PLEASE!” You yelled struggling but to no use, his grip on you was too tight. Your head was sunk in his chest and your hands caught between your bodies. You tried hard to distance yourself and managed to free your hands, entangling your fingers around his neck, gripping it with all your strength.

            The guys that were with him jumped to help at the sight of my hands around his neck but I wasn’t going to let go that easily so I stuck my teeth into him collarbone, clenching my jaws and causing him to him scream in agonizing pain.

“Turn towards the door.” You said teeth still stuck into him flesh. “and open it.” You continued as he did as told.

            As soon as the door was opened, you released your grip quickly and slipped through the crack, running to the only person who protected you. You got to his room and burst in, finding him play cards with his friends.

“I want to join.” You said holding back your tears with all your might.

“You come to negotiate in a bra, I’m intrigued and I’m listening.” He said raising his eyebrows, looking at his cards instead of you, tough.

“Please let me join.” You pleaded with your hands wrapped around your barely clothed torso.

“Doyun left already.” He said shrugging. “You declined my first offer, it’s too late now.” He continued smirking, with a superior look spread across his face since you, who had defied him needed him now. So he decided to play with you for a little.

“There must be another way.” You said trying hard not to look desperate.

“Would you risk your life in a Russian roulette game?” He asked pointing with his chin towards a gun placed on the desk, his eyes not leaving his cards even once to look at you. “I have to warn you, it’s real and it’s loaded.” He said and in the heat of the moment, thinking that this was the only way to get out of there unharmed was that, you ran towards the desk with tears streaming freely down your cheeks, grabbed the gun and pulled the trigger towards your temple.

            Everyone was shocked at your act and that was when JR realized you weren’t joking. He shot up from the bed and took the gun from your hand.

“It’s a toy.” You said sniffing, wiping your tears.

“What if it wasn’t, you stupid girl?!” He yelled throwing the gun away. He noticed the bruise on your arm from where Kai had held you and the blood in the corner of your mouth. “What did he do to you?” He asked making a sick worried face that soon turned into pure rage. “Did Kai do this to you?” He asked inspecting your body for any other wounds or bruises.

            You just cried your eyes out like a baby in front of him, trembling from every one of your joints. After giving you one of his shirts to put on and making sure you were okay he left and told you to sleep in his room with Ren watching over you.

________________________________________________________________________

A short update since I'll be kind of busy these days[I'm looking for a prom dress x3] but I hope you still like it, since I've promised to spoil you.