It Hurts

My Ex-Boyfriend and My Cold Husband

[AUTHOR POV]

Luhan is walking towards their (him and Kai’s) apartment. He is wondering about Kai and his lunch.

‘Stupid Kai!’ Luhan thought.

Suddenly, Luhan stops and then take out his phone.

To : PabboyaKkamjong <3

Did you take your lunch already? REPLY!

Luhan begins to walk again as he is waiting for Kai’s reply. 10 minutes later, Luhan’s phone never alert him about any messages, so he decided to send another message to Kai.

To : PabboyaKkamjong <3

Do you know that I’m always worried about you? Text me something!

Luhan click send button with anger and sadness. But after several minutes past, there is still no message received. Suddenly..

From : PabboyaKkamjong <3

To : Lulu .__.

What?

‘What’ is just all he wrote? How dare he! Luhan jumps up and down in his position. He is mad at Kai.

Luhan is about to crash his phone to the ground when suddenly hands grip his hands. “Don’t do anything crazy, okay?”

Luhan smile when he realized the voice of the owner of the hands. “Kai?” Luhan turns his body and feels so excited.

“I saw you walking like a crazy person and I have been waiting here for about 30 minutes already! Just where the hell have you been for the day?” Kai releases his grip on Luhan’s hand.

Luhan jump and then grab Kai’s hand. “You were waiting for me?”

“You misheard that!” Kai ignores his wife and begins to walk into their apartment.

“I don’t!” Luhan smile all the way and close the apartment door carefully. “How was your day, Kai?” Luhan is walking to the kitchen and prepare the dinner for them.

“Not bad. I’ve got so many company joined mine..” Kai say while he is changing into casual clothes with his bedroom door open.

“Wow! That’s great! You are really a good young company holder, Kai..” Luhan praises Kai.

“That’s why you love me?” Kai asks as he walks toward the kitchen to help Luhan.

Luhan glares at Kai, “No, it’s not! I love you because you are you, not company holder!” Luhan pouts. “How many times do I have to remind you about this?”

“So, what is the menu for dinner?” asks Kai, ignoring Luhan’s question.

“Barbeque or roasted duck? Which one do you prefer?” Luhan asks as he peeking into the refrigerator.

“I pick roasted duck, let’s make it..” Kai smile broadly.

“Seriously, Kai, I never knew before I married with you that young company holder likes to cook.. “ Luhan laugh softly.

“Not funny..” Kai glare and pinch Luhan’s cheeks.

“Kai is being cute!” Luhan blushed when Kai pinch his cheeks, Kai never done that before to him.

Kai left the kitchen right away, he is blushing too. “I’m not going to help you! Want to sleep!” Kai shout and then slam the bedroom door.

Luhan laugh very hard. ‘I will write this as my first day having him pinch my cheeks.’ Luhan thought.

-------------------------------------------

“Kaiiii…baby, the dinner is ready!” Luhan shouts as loud as he can. Because Kai never wake up if he shouts softer than this.

Blam. Suddenly the sound of the door being slammed can be heard throughout their apartment. “I’m going, Luhan.” Kai say while running.

“What is it?” asks Luhan, still surprised.

“It’s him…He is.. I’ll explain later..” Kai says and then left Luhan alone.

Luhan sadly walks to the kitchen. Luhan knew everything. About him that Kai mentioned before. It is Kai’s past boyfriend, Taemin. Taemin was Kai’s first crush and Kai always alert about him. Even when Kai is working, if Taemin calls him, he will go right away. It’s not the same as Kai did to Luhan. Kai never leaves his work for Luhan, even once.

‘You are bastard’ Luhan lies his head on the dining table. ‘How dare you’ tears begin to fall as he close his eyes.

.

.

.

It is about 2 hours passed and Kai is back at home. Kai finds Luhan fell asleep in the kitchen. Kai carries Luhan bridal style to their bedroom, “Sorry for always making you suffer, I’m not as perfect as you thought. I can get over Taemin yet..” Kai whispers and then put on the blanket for Luhan.

Luhan tears begin to fall again as Kai lie his body beside him.

“What happened?” Luhan whispers but loud enough for Kai to hear.

“You are awake?” Kai asks as he hugs Luhan.

“….”

“Luhan, I’m sorry.. “ Kai says.

‘Sorry…always sorry’ Luhan thought.

“He needs me, I can’t leave him yet. Not now..” Kai tightened his hug to Luhan.

‘Not now? When? Forever? Face the fact, Kai, Taemin is with Minho now!’ Luhan thought.

Kai is not talking anymore, Luhan release Kai’s hands from his thigh.

‘I love you, but when will you love me?’ Luhan thought as he kisses Kai’s forehead when Kai is already fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------

This is the update!

Sorry for being late! I'm in the middle of the test right now! so sad T^T

Btw, thanks for comments! I really love you! Somehow it supports me a lot!

Please do leave comments too for this chapter! I will update TOMMOROW for sure! >w<