My Love Life is Perfect!

My Ex-Boyfriend and My Cold Husband

[KAI POV]

“He is in my house just now.” Sehun told me.

Suddenly the blood rushes into my brain and I feel like I want to punch this bastard face.

“He loves you! He will go to your side anyway.” I try to suppress my anger. I feel my blood rushes to my brain.

Suddenly Sehun grab my shirt.

“What do you think you are doing!” I punch him in reflect. “I hate you! You are such a ! How can you interfere others household!” I spit at him.

Sehun smirk even he is lying on the floor right now. That makes me want to punch him more, so I kneel down and punch him as many as possible.

“You are so naïve!” Sehun whispers as I stop punching him.

“What?” I glare at him.

“You knew that he loves you.” Sehun take a deep breath as he pushes me backward. “He even rejected my confession.”

“What?” I glare at him.

“What is all you can say?” Sehun smirks. “He loves you more than anything.”

-Flashback-

“Tell me…everything, then I’ll take action after that!” Sehun stares at Luhan seriously.

Luhan sigh. “He never loves me.”

Sehun wants to speak but Luhan stops him. “He never loves me, but I do love him.”

Sehun sigh and Luhan continue, “I am not his everything. But he is my everything.”

“He never takes me as his priority. But he is my priority.”

“I am not the best for him. But he is the best for me.”

Luhan smiles as he describes Kai to Sehun.

Luhan stares at Sehun deeply, “I’m sorry Sehun.. I was in love with him. I am in love with him. And I will be in love with him.”

“….”

“I can’t if it’s not him.” Luhan stares at Sehun. “I know I am a dumb, but I’m happy. I’m happy as long as he is here with me. As long as he stays with me even his heart is not mine.”

“You will regret it, Luhan..” Sehun whispers to Luhan with unbelievable expression.

“I will not, Sehun. Since the start, I knew that I have chosen the right path.” Luhan smiles. “Thanks, Sehun…for being the best man ever in my life. But my heart never be yours from now on.”

Sehun smiles. “Everything for you, my princess.” He sigh and then continue, “So, all I can do is wish for your happiness eh?”

“Yeah..” Luhan smile is so bright. Like an angel.

-FlashbackEnd-

As Sehun finishes the story, the sun begin to rise. It’s morning already. We were fighting over the night.

“What?” I can believe everything that Sehun told me. My eyes become teary right away.

“He is not sensitive, he never thought that you love him too.” Sehun told me.

‘What? So, from the start he always feels that he has one-sided love?’ I thought.

“As for me, I knew that you love him. From the start after heard his story.” Sehun smiles. “So, what are you waiting for? Go! Confess to him!”

“But I don’t know where is – “

I run as fast as possible as I realize that he is there while shouting at Sehun, “Thanks, I will pay you back later!”

I can see Sehun is texting someone when I left him. I think it’s Luhan.

I run to the basement to ride my MazdaRX8 to my office, the only place I can think is my room. His most wanted place to visit. As soon as I arrived, I run into my room. I open the door and find his back. He is staring at the sky from my full glass window room.

“Is it so beautiful?” I ask and he jumped a bit as he realize that I am there.

“Yeah..” he smiles.

‘He still can smile even after I dump him?’ I thought.

“I’ll leave..” he says and then begins to run exit my room. I grab his hands and pull him to my hug.

“Ka—“

“I love you…” I take a deep breath. “Sorry for hurting you physically and mentally.”

Luhan tightened his grip on me.

“I’m no longer related to Taemin, he is just a friend of mine. I have no feelings for him even I do everything for him. From now on, if you insist, I will not go.”

“I don’t think it is a good idea—“

“I will do everything for you.”

“Kai, you should not—“

“I will not take the job as my priority from now on.”

“Kai-- “

“I—“

“KAI!” Luhan shouts as he pushes me backward.

I stare at him, “Why?”

Luhan takes a deep breath, “Can you hear me for awhile?” Luhan pouts.

“Oh, sorry..” I nod.

“The only thing I need..” Luhan blushes. “Tell me that you love me..”

I blush as well.

“I love you.” I say while blushing.

“I love you too..” Luhan smiles. “And you believe those words, right?”

“Yeah..I’m sorry for before. I was driven by my jealousy—“ I close my mouth. ‘Damn it!’ I thought.

“You are…jealous?” Luhan smirks.

I glare at him, “It’s normal you know! Be jealous at you that going out with random guy who I don’t even know!”

Luhan hugs me tightly. “I’m sorry. But I said before, right? I have no further relationship with him!”

“Yeah..sorry for that..” I reply his hug. “But, why are you standing on his side so much?”

“That’s all I can do for him..” Luhan stops awhile. “After leaving him for you.”

“Eh?” I can’t believe my ears.

“Yeah..” Luhan sigh and explain everything, “ He was my boyfriend before we engaged, I broke our relationship because.. I feel that I begin to fall for you, Kai..”

-Flashback-

“So, this is Jongin.. you will marry him next month, Luhannie..” says Luhan mom while smiling at Kai.

“Annyeong.. I’m Jongin, but you can call me Kai.” Kai smiles like an angel and that makes Luhan’s heart beat faster.

“So, Luhan and Kai, you two better have a private conversation. Me and Luhan’s mom want to talk about anything else in the other room.” Say Kai’s mom. And then they (Luhan and Kai) left in the room.

“Err…hello..I’m Luhan..” Luhan says awkwardly.

“Don’t be so awkward. I’m not a bad guy, you know..” Kai laugh a bit.

Luhan smiles. “Thanks..”

Then it becomes awkward silence.

“Do you really want to marry me?” Luhan asks suddenly.

“Why do you ask that?” Kai replies with a question.

“I’m just wondering about…you have a girlfriend? You are so handsome..” Luhan says as he hurriedly close his mouth after that.

Kai laughs. “You are the right one for me..”

Luhan is mesmerized by Kai’s words and begin to fall for him.

-FlashbackEnd-

“So, that’s the story when you begins to fall for me eh?” I ask. “Sehun didn’t tell you the same thing?”

Luhan shook his head, “No, I never ask him..”

“Oh..alright then.” I smile as I happy to hear that Sehun is not his enemy in love anymore.

“How about Taemin?” Luhan ask curiously.

“He is with Minho now, and I just helping him with his problem. No more.” I say and then smirk.

“Okay then…so, from now on, don’t be so cold to me!” Luhan pout.

“Hehe..as you wish princess.” I kiss him on the lips and then stop when Luhan begins to want it more.

“Why stop?” Luhan complain.

“Let’s continue everything in our bed, okay? I never do it with you for this long time!” I smirk and then carry him bridal style. “Princess, are you ready?” I laugh.

“Be gentle please..” Luhan blushes and nods.

[BEHIND THE SCENE]

(Sehun)

“Oh! I was beaten badly and then left in other apartment and NO ONE HELPS ME? Oh, people these days..” Sehun shook his head and try to stand straight with his phone on his hand.

To : MyLovelyPrincessLulu ^^

From : Sehunnie~

Go to Kai’s room in the office. He wants to meet you right now. ^^ I wish for your happiness.

-o-

To : Sehunnie~

From : MyLovelyPrincessLulu^^

Thanks. Sehunnie. I owe you a lot.

(Taemin)

“I bet he is doing it now with Luhan..” I smile.

“What is it, Taeminnie?” asks Minho as he is walking toward Taemin.

“It’s Jongin and Luhan..”

“Should we do it too?” asks Minho.

“As you wish..” Taemin jumps into the bed as Minho follows him.

_________________________________

Yahooooo!! It's finally finished!

How about this chapter? It's finally Kaihan.. <3 so loved!

I'm so sad that the story the end...

But, I still want to write another Kaihan! lol. I'm so happy that Kai wore the same clothes as Luhan in their performance!

Err...btw, thanks for supports and comments! I really love you guys a lot! >w<