Two Hearts which thirst for One

My Ex-Boyfriend and My Cold Husband

[LUHAN POV]

I walk along the street. I have nowhere to go. I don’t want to leave. I love you, Kai. But you don’t even trust me. I feel the rain makes my shirt wet.

I look at the child playing with water and his mother scold him for being so thoughtless. The child remembered me about Kai.

-Flashback-

It is the day after our marriage. The company is having a holiday and it’s our honeymoon.

“Ah, it’s raining heavily!” Luhan run into the villa as fast as possible. However, when he enters the garden, he founds Kai is playing with rain. He is dancing and Luhan is mesmerized by the beauty of Kai.

Kai is dancing and dancing until one moment, he stops. He turns his head to Luhan.

“Am I too handsome so you look at me that way?” Kai smirks.

Luhan blushes. “Shut up! Just continue your dance!” Luhan turns his head to the side to avoid Kai’s eyes.

“You can’t see me if your head turn to the side.” Kai smiles. Luhan takes glances and blushes even harder.

“I’m not taking responsibility if you get sick after dancing in the rain!” Luhan says as he run to the door to avoid the heavy rain.

“You are already wet by the way, why don’t join me?” Kai offers, ignoring Luhan’s words.

“No, I—“

It’s too late for Luhan to complain, Kai already pulls him toward the centre of the garden and then begins to dance.

“It’s been a long time since I did this, my works never allow me to do this..” Kai laughs as he is dancing.

“You are too serious about your works.” Luhan begins to follow Kai’s dance.

“You are perfect..at dancing!” Kai stops awhile, mesmerized by Luhan’s beauty.

Luhan blushes and then they continue dancing until the rain stops

-FlashbackEnd-

I chuckle. I really can’t stop Kai that time, and the next day, he fell sick.  Suddenly my tears fall again as soon as I finish laughing at stupid Kai.

I miss Kai.

I love him.

I don’t know where should I go.

“Luhan!” suddenly someone grabs my hand.

---------------------------------------

“Thanks, Sehun..” I say to the guy in front of me.

We are at a café just now. I have my clothes dried and fed a cup of chocolate drink. I am truly disappointed that the guy who grabs me before was Sehun, I really wish it was Kai.

“Where are you planning to go now?” Sehun asks me seriously.

I gulp. “What do you mean? I’m going back to the apartment” I lied. I don’t want to worry him more.

Sehun cupped my face by his hands. “Don’t ever try to lie to me, Luhan. You are not good at it, seriously!”

I push his hands away. “I’m okay, Sehun. Don’t worry too much about me.” I smile.

“Go to my house.” Sehun offers.

“No, Sehun. I’m not your anything. I don’t deserve this.” I shook my head.

“For you, I’m not anything. But for me, you are my everything, Luhan. Please, only this time, don’t reject me! I’m trying to help you!” Sehun forces me to accept him.

“Sehun, didn’t I say before – “

“I’m not forcing you to reply my feelings anymore, Luhan.” Sehun sigh. “I just want to help you.”

I gulp. I can’t reject his offer, but I know that I’m not worthy of it.

“I’ll go with you then..” I say.

“Thanks, Luhan..” Sehun smiles and then we left the café.

.

.

.

Meanwhile…

“Sorry, Mr. Kai, are you listening?” say foreign guest that come to Kai’s company.

Kai is surprised because he was not listening to the guest at all.

“Sorry, I have to leave now..” Kai says as he walks away from the meeting place.

He is walking toward the parking and then ride his MazdaRX8 towards the exit. His mind is all about Luhan. He has no time to work.

Suddenly, Kai’s phone is ringing. Kai opens the message while driving his car.

From : Lulu .__.

To : PabboyaKkamjong <3

Have you eaten your lunch? Stay healthy okay! Don’t take too much work. ILU <3

Kai slam the steer and then stops on the side of the street.

“Damn it! Damn it!” Kai shouts while crying.

---------------------------------

As soon as I arrived at Sehun’s house, I greet Sehun’s little sister.

“Luhannie oppaa~” she shouts.

“Hello..HyeMi ah..” I smile.

Suddenly Sehun grabs Hyemi, “Luhan oppa needs to rest, Hyemi ah.. You are playing with me today!”

“But—“

“You don’t like it?” Sehun pretends to sad.

Hyemi shook his head, “I love it, oppa..Let’s go!”

Sehun nod and then turn his head to me, “I’ll go for awhile, Luhan… You can do whatever you like here, okay?”

“Yeah..”

I walk toward the guest room that Sehun’s maid told me before. I am too tired. I texted Kai back there, but he has not reply it yet.

I miss Kai, I miss him so much. But he didn’t want me anymore.

I can’t take it anymore. I release the tears that being hold for a long time. I love him, it hurts.

_____________________________

---------------------------------------

[AUTHOR POV]

Sehun just got back and he enters Luhan’s room. He tiptoes to the side of Luhan’s bed.

He kneel down to see Luhan’s face. Luhan’s eyes swell.

“You are really love him, Luhan?” Sehun whispers.

“Kai..” Luhan mumbles in his sleep.

Sehun sigh. “I think I should at least do something for you.” Sehun smile.

“I’ll make you happy”

----------------------------------------

Sehun walks toward Kai’s apartment and then rings the door. No reply.

Sehun knocks the door now. He doesn’t care about what the other thought about him.

“What is—“ Kai rudely open the door.

“We need to talk, can I go in?” Sehun stares at Kai.

Kai nod.

-------------------------------------

This is the update!! Sorry for the late update!

I hope you still read my fic >w<

AND OH MY GOD! THANKS FOR COMMENTS! YOUR COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!

I think so too... Kai is so stupid . -___- he is dafuq~ but, don't worry! Kai will fix his relationship soon!

And Sehun...sorry, Luhan still love Kai...of course! :p

PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS TOO! I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!