My Feelings

My Ex-Boyfriend and My Cold Husband

[LUHAN POV]

“Sorry, Sehun..I’m getting married.” I say to my current boyfriend. This is the best at this point, I’m no longer love him. I love other guy.

“What?” he says in surprise tone.

“I’m sorry, Sehun. This is not what I want. Sorry..” my tears begin to fall. I’m lying, I’m lying to the most understandable person for me. I don’t want to hurt him anymore.

“I can’t accept this..” Sehun shook his head and grab my hands. “Tell me this is just a dream, Luhan!”

I shook my head, release his grip and left him behind.

-----------------------------------------

I open my eyes. It was just a dream. That nightmare, it comes back to me when I already forgot it a year ago. I wake up from my bed and walks toward the bathroom. I need to wash my full of sweat face.

“What is it?” asks someone who is leaning on the bathroom door.

“Just a nightmare, Kai..” I say as I pour water to my face.

“Oh..” he nodded and then go back to the bedroom.

Kai. He is my husband. We were married 3 months ago. It was an arranged marriage. My parents really accept Kai because he is a promising son of a conglomerate. He is kind-hearted and polite, however, he is not that sweet. The truth is HE NEVER LOVES ME. HE NEVER TAKES CARE OF ME. HE LOVES HIS WORK SO MUCH.

I’m walking to the bedroom. And lie my body beside Kai and hug him.

“Go away! It’s hot!” he says sarcastically.

I tighten my hug. “But you love it, right?” I ask.

“….” He doesn’t answer and try to sleep.

“Kai, do you ever love me?” I sigh.

Okay. Let me clear all your question. It is true that he never loves me, but that is not valid for me. I’m truly in love with him. He is perfect. I mean… he is handsome, awesome and every girls dream about having a husband like him. But, he is mine. :p

“….”

“You never answer me!” I pout and see him already fell asleep. “Sleep well, my hubby” I kiss his forehead.

-------------------------------

I walk toward the high buildings that I visited so often. Everyone bow at me as I pass them. Moreover, they always give me big smile. Kekeke~ I’m not complaining. I am just enjoying it. As soon as I enter the building, I take the lift and press the highest floor. I can’t wait to see my hubby.

“Mr. Luhan, you are going to visit Mr. Kai again?” asks one of the employees.

“Yeah.. I hope today he permit me to meet him..” I smile.

“Oh okay then..” he smile and then go out from the lift. It is the highest floor already. I greet the secretary, she is a beautiful secretary. But I really hate her, she is too beautiful so I am scared that she will flirt with my Kai.

“Morning, Mr Luhan..” she greets me. 

“Yeah..where is he?” I ask.

“Mr Kai said that he is busy and he wants no people visiting him today. “ she says politely.

I sigh. He is always like this. I place my homemade lunchbox on her table, “Give this to him and tell him not to forget his lunch!”

I walk away from the secretary desk back to the lift. I press the lobby button and then wait for me to reach the lobby. I try to suppress my tears, I am not a doll that can’t be sad even being pushed away. I love him and I want him to love me back too.

------------------------------------------

[AUTHOR POV]

Luhan walks away from the building as someone watching him while entering the bulding. He was watching Luhan before his manager approaches him.

“Mr. Sehun, Mr. Kai is ready to meet you..” the manager says to the man known as Sehun.

Sehun turn his head to the manager and nod. Then he enters the building. In front of Sehun, there is Kai.

“Hi, nice to meet you, Mr. Sehun…” Kai offers a handshake.

“Oh..we are in the same age, Mr. Kai, don’t call me by Mr. Just call me Sehun..” Sehun says as he replies Kai’s handshake.

“Yeah..let’s go in..” Kai smiles and then they walk into the meeting room. Sehun sit in front of Kai at the meeting table.

Sehun try to find words to begin when Kai opens his application form.

“So, Mr. Kai, I really want to join your company as sub-company. There is my application and there are also more advantage you can obtain from—“

“I have read it all, I’ll sign..” Kai cuts Sehun words and then take a pen to sign.

Sehun sigh. Kai is known as the simple and quick person in business world, but sometimes he can’t appreciate others’ thought.

“Thank you for your appreciation, we are so grateful about having your company supports us.” Sehun smile and then offers a handshake.

“Yeah, I am also grateful to be one that can support you.” Kai replies the handshake and begin to leave. “Sorry, I have another meeting, see you the other day.” He says before leaving with his manager.

“What a busy person.” Sehun shook his head and then exit the building.

Kai is in his car right now. He is reading the application of foreign investor who wants to invest in his company.

“Sir, do you have your lunch?” ask the manager.

“Do I have time for that?” ask Kai, still busy with the paper.

“You can postponed that paper and take this lunchbox..” the manager says.

“I don’t have time, I am so busy with this paper, I don’t even have time to—“

“This is from your wife, sir.. he placed it at YuMi (secretary’s name) desk and he told you not to forget your lunch..” the manager says while offering Kai the lunchbox.

Kai is looking at the lunchbox for awhile and then sigh. He put down all the papers on his hand and take the lunchbox. “Next time, tell him, he doesn’t need to worry about me, I’m fine..” Kai take the chopstick and open the lunchbox that Luhan made for him. He is eating it.

_______________________________________________

How is this chapter?

This is only the beginning.

Kai is too cold, but don't you think he is sweet too at the same time in this chapter?

And Sehun is already shown himself in this first chapter.

I pity Luhan. (Sorry Luhan, you are my ultimate bias, but I have to do this to you in this story >w<)

Thanks for comments and subscribes! I love you alll <3

Please looking forward to the next chapter! And.. I hope you all will leave comments for me too ^^