No One Knows

No One Knows

I gasped. I kept silent. I.. He.. He what?! I keep reading the text. I don’t believe this. I feel my heart is beating faster and faster. You know how it feels when your crush said he likes you.

 

To: Kyuhyun

I like you too

 

From: Kyuhyun

Really? Thanks! Can you keep this between us?

 

Well, I feel a little bit disappointed. Because when a boy told you to not tell everyone that you both love each other, it sounds like he’s not proud to have you. But I don’t want to think that. The important is HE LIKES ME. Kyuhyun likes me. I still can’t believe this.

 

To: Kyuhyun

Ne. I will.

 

From: Kyuhyun

Thanks, dear. I know I can trust you. Saranghae!

 

To: Kyuhyun

Na do saranghae

 

Man. I couldn’t stop smiling. We text a lot until very late. Then I remembered something. Min! She’s my bestfriend. She doesn’t know that I like Kyuhyun too. Otokke? Will she mad if I tell her? But if I don’t tell her, I feel like a backstabber.

 

I didn’t realize that I kept thinking about Min last night. I felt asleep but I didn’t sleep well. On my way to school, I saw Kyuhyun. He smiled at me. It makes me happy a little. He knows me well.

“_______-ah!” Min hugged me from behind. Oh no. I feel guilty.

She handed me a chocolate bar and a small card. I opened the card.

To my bestfriend, _______. I know you will be there for me. Saranghae!

“Min-ah. Gomawo!” I hugged her. I didn’t realize that my cried.

“_______, why are you crying?” she wiped my tears.

“Mianhae. Mianhae.” I hugged her and sobs.

She dragged me to the girls’ room. And ask me what happened. I have to be honest.

“Mianhae, Min-ah. I like Kyuhyun.” I couldn’t say to her that we’re secretly dating. He told me not to tell anyone.

Min laughed. “That’s okay. I don’t like him anymore.”

“Ne? Jinjja? Gomawo, Min-ah.” I feel relief when she smiled. Then we’re heading back to our class. But she keeps silent the whole time. When I wanted to ask her, the teacher already told us to open the book.

 

Finally it’s recess time. I ran to Min. She hugged me.

“Mianhae. I lied. I do still like Kyuhyun.” Her expression is ‘flat’

“What? Then what we will do?” I asked her. No. I don’t want to fight. I don’t want her to stay away. Jebal.

“Well. I don’t know. Bye.” She immediately ran to her friend, Sunmi and heading to the cafeteria.

I stayed at the class for the whole recess time. I know she will stay away from me. I don’t know what to do. I have to tell Kyuhyun.

After I got home, I text Kyuhyun.

 

To: Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun-ah… :’(

 

From: Kyuhyun

Eh, what happened, dear?

 

To: Kyuhyun

I told my friend that I like you. and now she’s mad at me. you know I hate conflict.

 

From: Kyuhyun

You told her that you like me? why?

 

To: Kyuhyun

Because if I didn’t tell her, I would feel that I’m a backstabber.

 

Kyuhyun told me that we should end this relationship. I feel what the heck. We were together for a day and he wanted to end this. I don’t want to lose 2 people in a day. I said no to him and begging him. But then he didn’t reply my text anymore.

 

At school, Kyuhyun still smile at me. But as day went by, he never do it again. He acts like I’m not here. The whole class still teasing Min and him. Min still staying away from me even I texted her to say sorry. Actually, I don’t need to say sorry. It’s my right to crush at Kyuhyun, and I was the first to crush on him. But I texted her so that we will be friends.

 

For a month, she stayed away from me. But one day after the school is over, I packed my things and headed to my house.

“Want to go home together?” she asked me carefully.

“Sure.”

We don’t talk about Kyuhyun. I know she’s still crushing on him, me too. But she doesn’t know that we WERE dating. At first, we kept silent. Since we stayed away, it’s weird for us to talk freely like before. But then, we came back to ‘ourselves’. We are bestfriend again.

“Annyeong, Min-ah! I’ll see you tomorrow!” I waved at her. Then the subway’s doors closed. Our house quite far from each other. Her house is around Jamsil and mine is around Gangnam. Kyuhyun’s house is around Gangnam too. I sighed. Why we have to do this, Kyuhyun-ah? Bogoshippo.

 

“Did you do your homework?” Min asked me

“Yeah. Why?” I took out my book and she grabbed it fast.

“You didn’t do your homework, eh?” I .

“Shut up.” She’s busy copying my homework. I just laughed at her.

Kyuhyun went in to the class. Min didn’t see him.

I smiled at him and look away. I don’t want to know whether he will smile back or not.

Kyuhyun-ah, I still keep my promise. I didn’t tell anyone. No one knows about us. Don’t worry.

 

 

Hey! Suprised that the story ended? kekeke mianhae reader if the story . you can comment the story whether it's good or bad. thankyou for reading. saranghae!