It's Valentine's Day

No One Knows

Kyuhyun keeps on teasing _______ and both of them laughed together. That’s making Min glaring at her. After they made their dishes, all of the participants are allowed to go to the cafeteria to have lunch, while the judges will make the decision.

“Kyuhyn-ssi, do you want to join us?” Min asked her and gave her sweetest smile.

“Yeah, sure.”

Min was hoping that Kyuhyun will sit next to her, but unfortunately, Kyuhyun sat beside _______.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, sit next to Min. I want to sit alone.” She lied to Kyuhyun.

“Eh? Shiroyo. Why? You don’t want me to sit next to you?” he teased _______ which made _______ blushed.

“Aniyo. It’s just.. weird.”

Min feels really jealous because Kyuhyun kept on teasing _______. She decided to go to the library.

Otokke? Min will be mad at me._______ thought to herself.

 

“So, students, are you ready for to know the winners?” Ahn sunsaengnim asked all the participants.

“Yes!”

“Drum roll please. And, the third place goes to Class B!” everyone’s giving hand claps and the team from class B received the trophy.

“Second place goes to class D!” _______ was disappointed at herself because she didn’t win the first place. Min kept on cheering her because they have done their best.

 

So today’s activity has ended. All students went home. _______ walked alone to her house, took a shower and sat on her bed accompanied with classical songs.

“Good thing Min didn’t mad at me.” She apologized to Min because Kyuhyun sat next to her. Luckily, Min said “It’s none of your fault, dear.” So the conclusion s, Min isn’t mad at her.

Beep beep! _______ got a text. Omoo. It’s from Kyuhyun.

 

From: Kyuhyun

_______-ah, you have done your best. So don’t be sad if we got the second place.

She smiled.

 

To: Kyuhyun

Ne, arasso. Gomawo, Kyuhyun-ah.

From: Kyuhyun

Hey, do you realize that today is Valentine’s Day?

 

To: Kyuhyun

Jinjja? I didn’t realize kekeke Happy Valentine’s Day

 

From: Kyuhyun

You’re so cute. Happy valentine’s day too. Did you get something special today?

 

To: Kyuhyun

Unfortunately, no. how about you?

 

From: Kyuhyun

I think I have a feeling for you

She froze staring at the text

 

To: Kyuhyun

What?

 

From: Kyuhyun

I like you.

 

Mianhae yerobeun if i haven't updated for a long time. I guess, school keeps me busy kekeke but keep reading this story ^^ gomawo!