Are You Certain?

I Once Had You. Now, I Won't Let You Go

 

{Kikwang’s POV}

“What?” I repeated. “Kikwang, please understand that I can’t take this anymore. I’m sorry.” she returned my jacket and went back inside their house. I held the jacket that she returned. “oppa…” one fan called. “Please go. Thank you for your concern, but I don’t need anyone else than Jihyun.” I said. And one by one, they slowly left.

 

I close my eyes and I fell to my knees as I remember what she said. ‘Let’s break up,’ were her exact words. It pierced through my heart. Was she serious? I know her. She won’t joke about things like this. She was not the joker type. She was the quiet and seemed emotionless type. But in reality she’s the most caring and heart warming person, even her friends say that. I love her, and hearing those words from her felt as if my world has no point. As if it has no sense no more.

{End of POV}

 

I sat at the place where I can express myself without having to say anything, without even looking, I can express my heart. I pressed those keys which seem to have the same color as my life, black and white.

 

I can’t take all the hate and pressure from the fans. I’m scared, very. I closed my eyes as I cry at just what happened. I started to play, but I can’t press the right keys. I can’t focus. At times like this, a pair of hands would help me play them.

 

I love him, but why did I let him go? I can’t bear the thought that I’m gonna face those fans. I’m not that strong enough to hold unto troubles like this, but my love for him still lingers on.

 

What if I can’t protect him? What I get hurt by fans again? What if I’m too weak for him? What if he loses everything because of me? What if I lose him because we’re together?

 

I don’t know what to do. Everything is happening so fast. Everything is so complicated. The strong wind opened our window. I froze at the cold feeling. I was still wet and dirty. I took a shower to relieve the bitter feeling inside my heart. I suddenly closed my eyes and felt out of control of my body now.

 

“Why?” I turned to see nothing but white. “Doojoon?” I asked. “Who else would visit you in your dreams with my voice?” he joked. I tried to laugh, but I couldn’t. “So, why did you do it?” he asked me. I shrugged. “Don’t lie to me.” He told me. “I was scared.” I answered. I heard him sigh heavily. “I’m sorry. I don’t know if I can handle this.” I told him. “How do you think he is by now?” I shrugged again. I looked at him again, but he was gone again, as always.

 

I woke up in a room with some things attached to me. I moved my finger a little. “Noona?” I heard Yoseob speak. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get a clearer vision of everything. “What happened?” I asked him. “You fainted noona.” He said. “has he visited me yet?” I asked him. He shook his head. “Good. I don’t want to see him. I can’t see him. If things get worse, I don’t know what to do.” I told him and suddenly, some tears fell. “Noona, don’t cry.” I tried to smile and wiped them away.

 

“Unni?” I heard Krystal’s voice. I let them in and she sat with flowers. “Are you alone?” she nodded. “What happened? I can’t understand everything and what’s happening.” She said. “Mianhae. I can’t stand all the antis and what happened to me. I thought if Kikwang and I had some space, everything will be alright.” I told her and sighed. “But it’s not okay. You’re here at the hospital, and Kikwang refuses to perform.” She said. “It’s his decision. I just want a peaceful life for now.”

 


 

 

*The story will probably end within the week. Sad. Honestly, I had a hard time writing this since I had no plot when I began writing this. I hope you enjoy with the remaining chapters.*