Fate Is Crazy

I Once Had You. Now, I Won't Let You Go

 

From that on, we went back to cold lovers, but worse. I would usually just read articles and comments about me. I can’t stand them. I heard Kikwang refused to perform anymore. I’m not comfortable with the fact that we are like this. I should be the one to be with him, but I’m too weak. I just can’t.

 

{Kikwang’s POV}
”NO!” I said again for the nth time. “I will not perform if you won’t let me confirm this and allow me to be with her!” I screamed back at them. “AJ!” My manager called. “I’m Kikwang! I’m Lee Kikwang!” I answered back. “While you are under our management, you have to listen to us!” I was told. I scoffed. “Who even made me sign under here? Is this what I want? I never wanted to be in this company!” I scolded back. Suddenly, I was punched.

 

“How dare you say that!? As long as you are under this company, you cannot be free until your contract is still valid!” I just rolled my eyes at that statement. I walked out of the room and headed to and empty room.  I lay on the floor as I try to think why my life is like this. Maybe Jihyun does need some rest. I’ll visit her when I think she’s okay.

{End of POV}

 

 

Days became longer and it was already turning into almost a month now. I lived a life where I try to avoid an anti as much as possible, but I just can’t. I would go to work with threats. I would leave work with the same messages. I can’t leave at peace.

 

I looked at my phone and saw our pictures again. I miss him. The pictures of when we took back at his graduation, when we got back together and so much more bring back the memories we had. It makes me question if I’m really happy with my decision of having time with my own, contemplating of the events that are happening in life right now. I closed my eyes and hoped that when I wake up, all will fade and that it’s all a dream.

 

“Are you happy?” I can hear Doojoon’s voice in my dream again. I kept silent, knowing what my answer is. “Just go back to him. He needs you. You need him. You need each other to be happy. Didn’t I tell you I always you to be happy? Why are you like this? You’re not happy.” he told me.

 

It was true. Suddenly, just like a television, our memories were quickly flashing before my eyes. I blinked a few times as I watched everything form the beginning. From the day we met, from today, everything is just so fast. I looked at Doojoon with tears in my eyes. “Doojoon-ah… Is everything… Are we really supposed to be together?” I managed to say. “I always believed that my future was with you. What happened?” I continued.

 

“I guess life is unexpected. For some reason, there was a time I felt that we aren’t gonna end up together. And this is how it is. And the answer to your first question is up to you.” He answered.

 

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was just part 4 p.m. I stood up and went out of the house. I went to the only place I’m sure where he’ll be. I was hoping he is here too. I went in with my key and went to his room. To my surprise, there he was, sleeping like a baby. I slowly walked beside him and sat at the edge of his bed near him. I his hair and smiled.

 

“Kikwang, you’re still the same.” I whispered and kissed his forehead. I wanted to let go, but I just couldn’t. I saw that there was some space beside him. I gently lay down beside him and wrapped my arms around him. I lightly kissed his lips before closing my eyes, hoping that everything will be okay when I open them.