Dongwoon in my Heart

I Once Had You. Now, I Won't Let You Go

 

I saw Dongwoon on the door. He came to me, grabbed my arm and dragged me inside. I saw Kikwang stare back at the sky. Maybe he just doesn’t feel the same way before. Dongwoon wasn’t saying anything. He lead into another area, far from Kikwang I guess, and he hugged me so tight.

 

“Don’t leave me, please.” Was all he could say. I patted his back. I felt like he was crying. “Dongwoon,” I whispered. “Yoseob told me. AJ and Kikwang.” He said. He was about to cry. “Dongwoon, don’t cry.” I told him. “Please don’t leave me.” He said again. “You found him. And I’m just scared you would leave me.” He said. “I won’t leave you. Right now, our situation is complicated. We may not feel the same way as before, so we really don’t know.” I assured him. He pulled from my hug and smiled at me. “Did I scare you?” I nodded. “I’m sorry. I thought you got back with him and I was afraid that you would forget me.” He told me. “I would never forget you. You’re a special and important friend to me.” I told him. But he must understand that I can only be his friend, and not girlfriend. But he never pressures me.

 

{Kikwang’s POV}

I followed them. I don’t know why I’m doing this. Shouldn’t I be minding my own business? I saw them hugging each other. I’ve never felt this pain. It seems like she’s comforting him. Does she still feel the same way? If she does, why didn’t she pull herself away from him when he took her away from me? I just sighed and close my eyes.

 

“AJ, let’s go.” My manager hyung patted my shoulder. As soon as I turned around, I saw Yoseob. “Hey man,” he said. I greeted him back. “Do you have time?” he asked me. “I’m already leaving. I’m sorry. But I’ll call you. Is your number still the same?” I asked him. “Nothing has changed. There are a lot of things you know that haven’t changed. I’ll be waiting for your call.” He said and we parted ways.

{End of POV}

 

{Yoseob’s POV}

We left the party already. Noona came with us since Dongwoon has still some things left to do at the party. It was just the two of us. She was silent, cold and somewhat lifeless. “Noona,” I called her. “We’re home.” She stepped out of the car and just went inside the house.

 

I entered the house and saw her sitting at the couch. “Noona, I didn’t know.” She smiled at me. “It’s not your fault.” She patted my back. “I think that within one year, our feelings for each other may not be the same anymore.” Was I hearing right? “Noona…” she sighed. “For almost a year, I searched for him. I waited for him. I held unto the feelings I thought I could never let go. But after tonight, I’m thinking forgetting everything,” she paused. She was still looking into space.

 

“Kikwang told me he saw how I treated Dongwoon. He thought and expected that the way how I treated him before was how I treat Dongwoon now. But he’s wrong. He doesn’t know anything. Somehow, a part of me told me that no matter how much I tell him I love him, he just wouldn’t believe me. And then there’s Dongwoon. I just couldn’t leave him. He cried to me telling me that he was afraid I got back with Kikwang and that I would leave him.” She was panting. Her tears were rolling down her face. “Starting tomorrow, I think I’ll start to live how things should be. Learn how to love Dongwoon and forget my feelings for Kikwang.”

{End of POV}