Chapter Two

The Dream

 

They stopped at one of the countryside villages; the village they stayed in was very peaceful and mesmerizing. Yuri and Tiffany did a gig for the small village, singing their hearts out. The very next day, Dong Wook proposed to Han Byul in front of the whole village, as the sun shined brightly and blossoms flew everywhere.

 

They were back on their trip. They continued to stop and do gigs, and spend all the precious time in the world together. Like a happy family, they shared laughter, arguments, and love.

 

Han Byul’s parents contacted the city police, as they searched for her. Her mother notified that it was probably Dong Wook who took her.

 

The doctors called Yuri’s home for her checkup, but her parents picked up. The doctors, thinking that Yuri had told her parents, talked about the brain tumor. Suddenly Yuri’s parents were worried sick after being told by the doctors that the brain tumor will kill her without being treated. They also added that they had not told Yuri about being repeatedly checked up and treated about her brain tumor.

 

Tiffany’s parents notified Yuri’s parents that she was not home; that she has probably gone off with Yuri.

 

The jeep broke down on the way to Seoul. They were stuck in the middle of nowhere.

 

“Damn! Piece of trash!” Dong Wook kicked the rim of his jeep. Then he looked at Yuri. She looked away immediately.

 

“Yul, I think it’s about time we head back home.” He slid onto the dirt road.

 

“But we’re almost to Seoul…” She muttered.

 

“It’s okay, we can make it.” Han Byul tried to cheer up the moment.

 

“There are cops out looking for you,” Tiffany turned to Han Byul.

 

Han Byul looked at her then turned to face the ground. “You guys, I’ve always wanted to tell you something,” She looked at them. They faintly looked back at her. “I’ve never had this much fun. I’ve never had this much excitement and love around me. But whatever the outcome of this whole trip, I wish that we can be able to stay like this, even when this is all over…” She ended.

 

“Thanks,” Yuri smiled uneasily.

 

“Yeah! Okay. I’m going to make this trip worthwhile!” Dong Wook stood up and patted the dust off him.

 

“Okay!” Han Byul cheered.

 

“I’m going to get married to you, no matter what. Okay?” Dong Wook took Han Byul by the hands.

 

Tiffany and Yuri laughed.

 

Soon after an hour, there was a farmer heading to Seoul, willing to give them a ride. On the way, Tiffany sang songs, entertaining the farmer.

 

~~

 

This is story is short like I said before. And it's not gonna have a lot romantic scenes. It's mainly about family and dreams and obsacle courses they have to go through. And those wondering if it's YulTi, it's not. Sorry.