unexpectedly

into your world

after eating~~

jaemin's pov

after eating my breakfast. And after that happy bonding with my umma and appa. i approached them both saying " umma, appa, i'll just get my things inside my room and please wait for me nae?".. and mom smiled and said 'oh sure dear.. we'll just wait for you inside the car.."

and so i hurriedly went upstairs and went to my room.. i saw my on my desk beside my lamp and our family picture. i got my bag when suddenly it hit the picture frame and it fell on the floor. the frame was broken into pieces; the pieces of glass were shattered. so i first tried to clean it up. 

as i picked them up.. a piece of it suddenly slipped from my finger and that made me to wound my self.. i went to my drawer and got a tissue to wipe the blood on my thumb. "aisshh jaemin-ah ! why are you so clumsy today huh?! you broke the picture frame..and now you got a wound?! how stupid jaaemin ! " as i knocked my head twice..so that maybe i'll be fine.

i arranged myself once again and looked at the mirror to know if my appearance is still good..and nice?

i was wearing a typical uniform.. it looks like this( http://image.cosplayfu.com/uk/bigimg/Japanese-Uniform-School-Girl-(Akane).jpg )

"jaemin-ah.. aren't you yet finish?" my mom called. so i got my bag and closed the door of my room and went downstairs..

"oh jaemin..dear..it seems that you're too huggard huh.. what happened?" mom asked while she was waiting for me infront of the car's garrage. "oh annieyo umma.. don;t mind me.. i'm fine ^^. nothing happened." i answered back.

we went inside the car.. ( http://www.tallahasseegrapevine.com/file/sns_uploads/1114/images/new%20car.jpg )

my mom sits beside dad at the front sit.. while me i was just alone at the back sit of the car..beside my bag.

"are you ready for school jaemin?' dad asked me.. and i just nodded to him.. i don't know why.. but after breaking the picture frame..there's just something that kept bothering me.. and i don't know what it is.. aishh.. is there something unexpected that might happen?.. grr..

 

nobody's pov

while jaemin was so busy thinking about something. she just put her earphones on her ears and listened to music to calm herself.  (her phone http://www.pinkphone.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/lg-km900-arena-baby-pink.jpg) her parents, mrs lee and mr lee.. suddenly had a conversation.

"honey..look at your daughter.. for the past few days..she's been acting so weird already..is there something wrong with her?" mr. lee asked his wife.. "i also noticed that hon.. but i just can't ask her why.." mrs. lee answered back.

"don't worry dear.. she'll be ready one day..and on that time.. i know..she'll tell us what's wrong.." mr. lee looked at his wife's eyes sincerely and even held her left hand with his right hand.. the stare took about 5-10 seconds.. and unexpectedly..without anyone noticing it.. jaemin suddenly screamed loudly.. "appa !!! look.. we'll bump onto that car ! look out !" but then.. it was too late for mr. lee to turn the car away from that hastling car.. the car that the lee family was riding hit onto something that made it to slowly burn up..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what might happen next?.. continue reading it.. ^^ hope you enjoyed.