just a normal day

into your world

 

while reading this.. if you want.. listen to iu's everything is alright .. so you'll be able to enjoy it more :)) thanks

 

lee jaemin's p.o.v (point of view)

 "jaemin-ah..wake up dear. the sun is up and school's waiting for you. " my mom knocked at the door. i opened it quickly and surprised her. "umma?" i mouthed. "oh dear.. i thought you were still sleeping?" she asked..

"hehe.. mom. if you're excited for me to go to school.. well, i'm more excited than you.." i smiled at her and put my left arm around her shoulders. as if we're just buddies. ('coz i'm a little bit taller thann her)

               we both went downstairs and i saw dad sitting on his favorite chair outside. "umma..wait okay.. i'll just greet dad good morning" as i silently went outside and went closer to where my dad was sitting.. "appa" i whispered silently. the sun was out and the sun's rays was striking the both of us. i could feel the warm air as it touches my skin. the sound of the birds chirping and the beautiful scenery laid infront of me as i looked at our garden infront of our viranda.

               "uh.. my dear jaemin..what brought you here?" my dad asked me. i kissed him on hos forehead as a show of respect for him. i stood up infront of him and looked at him for a while as i was swaying my body side to side.. my appa was doing his favorite thing. reading newspapers and drinking a hot coffee.. he stopped from reading and suddenly drank the coffee placed beside his chair.. and then he looked at me "what's with that innocent smile jaemin huh?" appa asked..and so i suddenly giggled.."nothing so serious dad.. c'mon.. don't be such a loner oldie there... breakfast is ready.. let's eat.. mom's waiting for us' and again i smiled.

                 dad stood up.. and looked at me seriously.." who's the oldie you're saying huh jaemin?" i know he was just kidding that time.. i know dad was just trying to scare me with that face.. haha. he can't scare me.. "uhm.. it's you appa.. c'mon! " and i just ran towards the kitchen..'coz i know dad would be chasing after me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nobody's p.o.v

                  jaemin went to her nehind her mom to hide from her dad.. "lee jaemin ! what did you just say?!" her father shouted from the outside.. as he ran chasing after his daughter. 

                   "umma ! umma! save me from appa.. there's an oldie buddy here who's gonna eat me up.. haha" jaemin screamed as she bursted laughing out loud. "jaemin.. dear.. sit down.. what's the problem" her mom asked as jaemin stopped from laughing and looked at her mom.. even her dad who was chasing after her suddenly stopped too. both of them were scared when it comes to mrs. lee shin jae... 

                  and so jaemin sat down on the chair.. and she pouted her lips and acted as if nothing happened. she poured water to her glass and drank water.. "mr. lee soojin.. why are you chasing after jaemin?" mrs. lee kiddingly scolded mr. lee infront of the dining table.. and so mr. lee also sat on his chair and just prepared his breakfast..

                  "jaemin?.." mrs. lee again asked jaemin as she stared at her. with those fiercing eyes of her mom.. jaemin was so guilty and so she said "aishh.. umma.. nothing really.. hehe.. well.. it's just too simple.. 'coz i called appa..and oldie buddy..that's why.." and jaemin just continued eating without even looking at her mom's eyes 'coz she was really scared..

                  but then unexpectedly.. "haha..really..oh dear.that's really too funny" her mom started to giggle softly.. jaemin and her father slowly stopped from eating and looked at her.. "haha.. my husband is an oldie..".. "what did you just say honey?.. huh?" mr. lee smiles fiercely and stood up from his seat as he slowly went to his wife's seat.."oh oh..' those were the only letters jaemin said..

                while laughing.. mrs. lee was saying.."hon..i was just joking..don't take it seriously..but you know.. what our daughter said was really funny..haha" and mr. lee just kept on walking and walking until he was already near mrs. lee.. he prepared his hands.. and jaemin suddenly yelled.. "appa..what will you do?!".. when suddenly.. mr lee gave them both a wide smile with a deep thinking..and then he...

                    he lifted his palm..and he tickled his wife.. "yah! honey..haha.. what are you doin' ?! ahh... don't do it.. ! honey.. ican't breath.. honey.. stop tickling me.." and the two lovebirds kept on laughing...

 

jaemin's p.o.v

            woah.. i whispered. i thought appa was about to do something bad.. i was too scared that time.. haha. but seeing them like that. i just can't help myself thinking how lucky i am to have a family like them.. a family that's always there for me to support me on every choices that i'm taking.. i'm really a blessed child..but i don't know.. there's just something deep inside me who's still wishing for someone or for something.. i don't know.. but inspite of having this kind of family.. i'm not yet satisfied with it.. i mean i'm still wishing to have an older brother.. i don't know why.. it may look too foolish at first.. but i'm just hopeless to have one..

              "jaemin ! :))" i heard someone called my name as i was about to eat the food on my spoon..and when i turned my back to look where the voice came from.. it was from my dad.. he was childishly looking at me.."oh appa" i surprisedly exclaimed.. and then he suddenly tickled me too.. " yah appa.. unfair!.. what are you doin'.. ahh.. umma.. help me.." i shouted as i looked at umma.. umma just looked at us.. i can see it in her eyes that she's just too happy having us..

and that's how our family life revolves.. :))

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

continue reading guys.. enjoy ! :))