memories

into your world

nobody's pov

inside the room of jaemin (http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/files/2012/01/Hospital-room.jpg

while she was crying and her friend was trying to comfort her. a doctor suddenly went inside jaemin's room.

 

"uhm.. who is lee jaemin here?" the doctor asked. jaemin wiped her tears. "uhm..excuse me..jaemin..i'll just go to the comfort room..and i think the doctor needs to talk to you..excuse me.thanks." hyomin excused as she asked permission to jaemin..and jaemin just nodded while wiping her tears..

"i'm lee jaemin.. what do you need doctor?" she asked. "oh.. so you're their daughter. the doctore went closer to jaemin and sat on the chair beside jaemin's bed.. "jaemin right? (and jaemin just nodded) do you know what happened to your parents already?" he asked jaemin

"oh..nae~ they're gone right?.. they left me already?.. yup doc.. i knew everything" she softly answered to the doctor

"oh good if you knwo.. uhm.. condolense to you jaemin... but you know. before they went away.. they told me their last testaments.. they told me.. since you'll be alone in your life now.. he gave me this address for you to go and to stay there.. and about your daily allowance.. the government will just arrange the papers to leave their money to you.. " the doctor explained.

"my mom and dad?.. could i still see them?.." jaemin asked.. "i'm sorry jaemin.. but before they left the world.. your mom and dad asked me not to show you their dead bodies..'coz they said that you'd be just hurt seeing them like that... i'm sorry"

and jaemin just bowed her head and took a deep breathe. "thank you doc" she said. and the doctor just gave the piece of paper to her so that she'll know where to go.. "by the way jaemin..all of your bills here at the hospital had been paid already.." and so he went out of the room..and entered her friend again..

jaemin's pov

"jaemin..how was it?" she asked me.. "hyomin.. come here.. could you help me to find this ploace.. my dad told me to go to this place for me to stay.." i asked her.. and so hyomin went near me and i showed her the paper where the address was written..

"how about going to your house first to pack-up your things before going to that place..?" hyomon suggested.. well yap.. she's right. 

after a day.. me and hyomin went to my house.."hyomin..thanks for being my friend.. hope you won't leave me too.." i told her.. "oh.. of course my friend.. i'll be always here.." she said as we arrived at our house.. it's good that i still have my keys with me.. 

i opened the door of the house and went inside our house.."uhm..hyomin,wait for me here huh.. i'll just change clothes and i'll arrange my things.." i said.. and she just opened the television and watched.

i went upstairs and opened my room's door.. i opened the lights.. i went inside and closed the door.

i opened my cabinet and i started packing my clothes.. after packing my things.. i lie dwon on my bed and tried to feel it once again.."oh my bed..i'll miss you.. don't worry.. i won't sell the house.. no one will own you..only me.. i'll just close the house and i'll just live on other's house so that there would be someone who'll take care for me.. it's a little bit scary to stay here alone" i had my monologue.

i sat and opened the drawer beside my bed.. there i saw my diary... and i kept it too with my baggage. there was also a picture of our happy family there.. seeing our family really makes me cry alot.. but as what i said.. i need to be s strong girl.. i can face all of these things.even my wallet with my money and card was in it.. and i brought it with me too.. i took a deep breathe as i opened the door of my room and brought my backpack and my luggage bag with me.

"oh you're finish already jaemin-ah?" she asked me, and i smiled to her.. "nae~ c'mon" i exclaimed ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

woah.. another chapter finished..yess.. hope you guys ebjoyed.. keep on supporting my story ^^ enjoy. thanks