a new life to start with

into your world

jaemin's pov

"uhm..hyomin.. you could go now.. i'll just find this alone okay?" i told my friend while we were waiting for a taxi to come.."what? no. you need me.." she said. "no.. i could do this alone.. i'll just text you..you've done too many things already..and maybe your shop is waiting for you already.." i told her.

"oh yah.. i forgot.. my shop..aishh.. are you sure..it would be just fine if i'll go first?' she asked.. "of course. it'll be just fine for me.. bye hyomin. i'll just message you.. saranghae..^^" as she rode the taaxi that stopped infront of the house..

while i was waiting for another one.. i suddenly remembered the electric acoustic guitar that my dad gave me when i turned 14.. that was the most precious thing to me.. so i opened the house again as i ran to my room just to get the guitar..

as i saw the guitar.. http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/218333569.jpg .. i suddenly missed my dad.. "oh appa.. when? when could i play this with you again?" and i just put it on it's cover again as i went downstairs again and waited for a taxi..

it was already 4 pm.. when i rode a taxi.. "uhm ma'am.. where are you goin'?" the driver asked.. "oh.. here's the address.. do you know this place?" as i handed him the paper where the address was written.. and he smiled and nodded.."yes ma'am.. i know.. so we'll be heading there already..

it took us about 30 minutes before we arrived at the place.."oh ma'am we're here already.." the driver went out of the car and even helped me with my things.. "oh here.. my payment (i handed the payment to him..)" and i bowed to him as he went away..

i went near the gate.. and i first took a deep breathe before pressing the door bell.. breath in, breath out.. and so i pressed it.."ding dong.." it rings.. 

"wait..wait.." a lady's voice i heard.. as she hurriedly opened the gate for me.. " good noon ma'am.." i greeted as i smiled and took a bow to her.. her face was kinda confused.. "you are?" she asked.. "uhm.. ma'am , i'm lee jaemin.. daughter of mrs. lee shin jae and mr. lee soonji.." i introduced.. "oh so.. you're her.. come inside dear.. c'mon i'll help you with your things.." she said as she got the luggage bag from me..and accompanied me inside.. this ahjumma looks so young and she's so beautiful.. what's the relationship of my family with her?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woah.. finish with this chapter.. i'm so excited for the next chapter.. hope they'll meet already :)) enjoy. thanks for reading^^