Rivals in Love Part 1

My Boyfriend is a Cockroach?!

Hi everyone! Finally chapter 6 is done. Sorry to all of you who have been waiting to read its been a hell of a month for me. With work and studies I couldn't find time to update but here is now.

Enjoy it!!! ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Last Chapter.....

"Joon please..." He turned around and grabbed me, he hugged me tightly letting his tears run down his face.

"I have this feeling inside....and I....I don't know what it is....but every time you aren't here is like something is tearing my chest apart. I'm scared.....Can't you take that pain away?" He just stood there hugging me, sobbing in my hair. I just hug him tightly what should I do? How can I make his pain go away? Seeing him like this hurts me. My tears started falling when I heard him crying like this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Cho Hee's P.O.V


Since last night I haven't gone out of my room. I called sick at the hospital so I skipped work and stayed at home. I was lying on my bed reliving the events of last night. Now that I thinking about it I had TWO CONFESSIONS LAST NIGHT! And I stood wordless! I heard my cell phone, once again ringing, I took it and looked at the screen it said "Lee" I sighed putting my cell phone again in the night stand. His been calling all morning but I haven't answered. I glance at the clock it was 12:00 pm so that means Joon's working. I took my pillow and stuffed my face into it. I know I'm a coward but right now I can't face them I'm to embarrassed to see their faces.
That's when my memory betrays me flashing the kiss scene in front of my house with Dr. Lee making me blush! Only remembering the scene made me embarrassed how can I see his face and Joon, what can I said to Joon when he cried out his emotions to me?, I even feel guilty knowing that I lied to him made him believe I was working when I was on a date.
"AHHHHHH.... Why life has to be so difficult!!!!" I whined tossing away the pillow that I had in my face. I sat properly in my bed with my messy hair looking really miserable.
*Flashback*
She turned herself to open the door but he grabbed her from behind and hugged her. She dropped the key and turned around. When she look up she met his eyes suddenly he got closer to her face, she could feel his breath in her face before she knew it his lips were on hers.
End of the flashback*
I can't stop thinking about that KISS!!! "Get the hell out of my head!" I said hitting my head with another pillow that I had near me. Why those images keep coming in my head!
 
Flashback*
"I have this feeling inside....and I....I don't know what it is....but every time you aren't here is like something is tearing my chest apart. I'm scared.....Can't you take that pain away?"
End of the flashback*


I stop hitting my head and look at the night stand were I grabbed a picture of Joon and me in the park, eating ice cream and goofing around, we were having a great time. "Joon......I'm sorry" I whisper to myself letting my tear escape and fall to the picture frame. I put the frame in the night stand again and another picture caught my attention, it was me with Molly grinning like crazy and hugging each other in our graduation day. "I really miss her a lot and I really need her in a time like this" I told myself looking at the picture while biting my lips.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


 
Lee's P.O.V.


" We are sorry your call is not available at this moment please try it later or leave a mess....." *Bip*  I hang up the phone and called again
*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* "Sorry your call is not available at this moment please try it later or leave a message in the voicemail after the bip" I sigh and hang up again. I was in my office trying to call Cho Hee but as you guess she isn't answering, this is my 40 call and she not picking up. She didn't come to work either.
I look at the phone a little upset was she mad at me or something? I can't figure out what I did wrong. I shook my head trying to concentrate on my work when suddenly Molly enter my office with some files in her hands. "Sir, Mr. Kang wanted me to give you this files" She told putting the files in my desk and heading out my office but I stop her.
" Wait!" I said. She looked at me with a question look in her face.
"What?" she asked.
"I wanted to ask you something.....do you know why Ch....Ms. Kim didn't come to work today?"  She frowned when I asked her. She rolled her eyes and looked away.
"It's something wrong?" I ask her again.
"No Sir, I don't know why she didn't come to work today, if you excuse me I have some things to do I don't want Dr.Kang yelling at me for not doing it" she said bowing in respect and went out of my office. I kept looking at the door with my eyebrow raise up.
"Well that was awkward" I said looking at the screen of my PC. Maybe Mr. Kang knows why she didn't come...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 


Joon's P.O.V.
 
I came to work in the morning; we were setting up the place to open. When I was putting down the chair off the table, Hyun wave at me to go over there. I made my way to the other side of the restaurant where Hyun was and sat down in one of the chairs near Hyun. He followed me sitting himself in front of me.
"Hey, how are you feeling? Did you talk with Cho Hee?"He asked me.
I look at him and shrugged "I'm okay, I guess and yes I talked with her" I said rubbing my neck
"Well, what happened? Did you kick that guy ?" I look at him with no expression at all. I looked away. Why would I kick the of someone Cho Hee likes? I don't want her to be mad at me or get hurt by my actions but maybe I would be feeling better if I did.
"No I didn't and she doesn't know that I saw her with him." I told him looking down
"Are you serious?! Why didn't you tell her! That was your chance to get her back man!"
"I couldn't I just told her how I feel about her" I said resting my head on my arms.
"And?"
"...and nothing...she just hug me and I told her I was tired that I need to rest and that's it .... Since then I haven't seen her, she even locked the door of her room so I couldn't talk with her..."
"That man...." I just sigh I didn't know what to do in this situations, if she loves him I can't stay with her.
"Should I move out?"
Hyun look at me and in his face you could read ‘are you crazy look’. I look at him too waiting for his response but i could see that he was mad with my question.
"So that's it? You are going to give up that easily?" 
"what you want me to do?"
"Fight for her! Make her fall in love with you! Make that guy regret ever putting his eyes on her!" 
He was right I should fight for her, it’s not like is official.
"Joon I have an idea" he said with a mischievous smile.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Cho Hee's P.O.V.


After many hours of making my mind I finally decided to visit Molly. I was waiting for her in front of her apartment I sat at her second step on the stairs with a huge coat because the night was so cold. I look at my clock it was 8:00pm she should be here right now she has a car so it more easy for her to travel everywhere. I look at the street to see if there were any signs of her car but there wasn't.
I was so nervous to see her but I needed my friend in times like this. We always fight for little things but we always made up after it. This was the first time it took so long. Something caught my eyes making me glance at the street; it was Molly's car. I stood up when I saw her getting out of the car she glance at me with a shocked expression in her face but it change quickly in numb expression. She closed the door and walked in my direction.
She stopped in front of me without saying a word she just glanced at me with a question look.
"Umm..Hi..." I said almost in a whisper but she could hear it.
"What are you doing here?" ok for her tone voice I could guess she was still mad at me.
"I...I'm sorry Molly....if I hurt you I'm really sorry. You’re my best friend and I shouldn't have keep secrets from you.....I came here *sniff*....cuz I *sniff* miss my best friend *sob* " I could stop my tears from falling. All the stressed days and situation with Molly have broken me down.
Molly look at me with soft eyes I could guess she was arguing with herself mentally but I didn't know what she was thinking. She sighed and hugged me.
"I have missed my friend too. Sorry for being so childless about this" She said trying to hold her tears too.
"No, It's my fault, I can understand why you were mad" I said crying.  "No, I was y  and I went out of hand so I'm really sorry” She started to cry too. 
"*sniff * yes, you were a little y but I forgive you" I said drying my tears we laugh at each other.
After twenty minutes of crying, apologizing and hugging we went inside her apartment. It was really cozy and the room we entered was automatically the living room (just like my house). In the room was a cute and comfortable red couch, a Tv and a little coffee table in the middle of the living room.
We sat down on the red couch and stared in silence at the wall. I was thinking how to start the conversation but she broke the silence first. "I saw Dr.Lee today and he asks why you didn't come to work today. Did something happen between you two?

She said looking at me trying to read my poker face. I avoided her eyes and said "I wasn't feeling well today".
"pff, I know you well Cho Hee you. You don't skip work just cuz you weren't feeling well. Care to explain what happen?" shoot! why she has to know me so well I still had my poker face looking at her; she raise her eyebrow  letting me know. She was. Waiting  for my answer. I try to be strong but her stared made me gave up. So I sighed and started to tell her everything that happened this week with Dr.Lee and Joon. I also made a little white lie about how I met Joon and why he was living with me. Yeah I know this lie could cost me my friendship with Molly, but she is not ready to know was the truth about Joon. Imagine how she will react when I tell her 'hey Molly guest what Joon is a cockroach who accidentally turn into a human. I don't know truth how really happen but I'm guessing it was a wish I made to a star'. She will totally think I'm crazy and I that I need mental help.
"Ok, so you are saying  that you went on a date with Lee and after it was finish he kiss you; and also you are living with a friend of your cousin cuz he has been kick out of his parents house and he can't live with your cousin  cuz his parents won't let him. So you cousin ask you if he could stay with you for a while cuz you have a huge house and you live alone. And you agree with it?!" she said in shock.
"Crazy huh?" I said with my poker face trying to convince her that my little  or huge lie was truth.
"But how can you live with a friend of your cousin who is a guy and let me remind you how hot he is"
"Well...he is also my friend. I know he since we were kids" yup I made another lie, but that how this work if you make a like you have to keep lying cuz is the only way people will believe it. Molly raised her eyebrow trying to figure out what I was hiding from her. But I’m good at this she wouldn't know and I think she let it go cuz she stop frowning and relaxed on the couch.
"Ok is you said so...But what you gonna do now? He for sure has feelings toward you and also Lee" I look at her desperately.
"I don't know" I said hiding my face in my hands.
"wah!, you are so lucky! Having two good looking guys interest in you it’s like winning the lottery!" she said trying to cheer me up, but it didn't work.
"I have to figured out what to do with those two"
"That's easy date them both...and choose who you want to be" I frown at her; sometimes she can make some stupid comments.
"Easy for you to say when you aren't in the situation"
"Please if I were in that situation I would have totally choose Lee". I didn't say another word. She can sometimes make me mad.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Joon P.O.V


After I finish my shift at work I called Chi Hee to see what she was doing. She answered and told me that she was at Molly's apartment. I told her that I will walk her home and she agreed. She told me the direction and I walked through there taking Hyun advice.

*Flashback*

“I have an idea!” he said with a mischievous smile. I raise my eyebrow looking at him. ‘What crazy idea he wants to say now’ I thought to myself.

“What is it?”I asked trying not to sound interested, but I still was curious to know.

“If that guy wants to play games, you should do it too” He told me like he founded the answer to all my problems. I just frowned.

“What the heck are you talking about?!” Hyun rolled his eyes.

“It’s simple; just make him see who the man in here. Make her yours, take her to dates and make a bet with him”.

“What bet?”

“Tell him how you two should date her and make her decided who she wants to be with, if you do as I said she will totally choose you. I’m a genius!”He said raising his eyebrows up and down grinning. I hit his head.

“Are you out of your mind?! She is already dating him of course she will choose him!” I said frustrated.

“Aish, dude what are you afraid of, you already live with her, you have more advantage than him! Seduce her, be her y men!”

“Seduce her?”

“Yes, make her fall madly in love for you. Make her crazy for you! Show her your abs man!”

“Aish, stop talking nonsense Hyun!”

“If you do as I say, you will win her for sure and you will thank me later for everything” he said winking at me. I punch him in the arm and he did the same at me.

He was right I should do something if I want to be with her. I can’t let that guy win her and take her away from me….

*End of the Flashback*

When I went to Molly’s home I saw Cho Hee already waiting for me outside sitting on the steps in front of the aparment. She waved and smile at me. I stood a few feet away from her.

“Hey” I said smiling at her.

“Hey” She said back

I stretched out my hand to help her up. “Waited long?”

“No, not really just a few minutes” She said taking my hand and standing up. I smirked letting go of her hand and made her follow me to our home. In our way home we were in silence, we didn’t even look at each other. I could feel how uncomfortable she was with me. So I try to lighten up the atmosphere.

“Are you hungry?” I ask her without looking at her just to the road.

“A little” I looked at her and smiled

“Want to eat something” I asked, hoping she would say yes because I was really hungry and I didn’t eat at work. She nodded grinning at me and we made our ways to the near restaurant.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dr. Lee P.O.V.

After work I decided to go Cho Hee’s house to see how she was. After asking doctor Kang why she didn’t come to work I figure out she didn’t answered her phone because she catch a cold and she wasn’t feeling well, so maybe she was sleeping all day. I went to the parking were my car I open the door and went in the car starting the engineer, heading first to the drug store. I try to call Cho Hee again but still no answer I was getting worry maybe she wasn’t feeling that well.

After getting out of the drug store I went to Cho Hee’s house. I parked the car in front of her house and stepped out of the car. To tell the truth I was feeling really nervous I haven’t seen her all day and she didn’t answer my calls. I headed toward the entrance and all the light of the house were off. I ringed the bell 3 times but no one answered it. Maybe she wasn’t home, ‘did she go somewhere?’I tried to call her again but her phone was off. I sighed and made my way to my car but I stopped when I hear voices coming this way. I turned my head to the right to see who was coming and I saw tow figures heading my way. I couldn’t see their faces in the cold night but I could guess it was a guy and a woman when I hear the laughs. I when they were really close to me just a few feet away I saw their faces and I was shocked.

“Mr.Lee?” she was the first to ask. I couldn’t say anything. I looked at her then at him. The words didn’t come out I just nodded and fake a smile.

“What are you doing here?” she asked me again. I looked at the ground trying to come with the right words.

“I came to see how you were doing. Dr. Kang told me you were sick and you didn’t answer your phone so I got worried. But I can see you are doing better” I said glancing at the guy who was at her side.

She look down. “Yes, I’m feeling better” I was really mad at the scene. I wanted to ask her so many things. So this is why she answered her phone. She was with another guy after we dated and kiss. I was really mad and I wanted to punch that guy in the face but I couldn’t do it. I have to endure this. I sighed.

“I can see that….Here, I bought you this….thinking you might need it” I said giving her the medicine I bought before coming here.

“Thanks” She look at me with those beautiful eyes. I couldn’t look at her; if I look at her I will break down and let that guy win.

“Ahem” the anonymous guy interrupt making Cho Hee and I look at him.

“Oh yeah…umm…Joon this is Yong Soo Lee I work with him. He is like my mentor and Lee this is Joon Ki Wang…my cousin’s friend. Right now he is living with me because he has a really huge debt and he doesn’t have anywhere to go” She said. Did I just hear right ‘Just mentor’ I thought we had something more, but I guess wrong. I try to play along and I shake his hand.

“Nice meeting you” We both said at each other. Wait so they live together?! How didn’t I know anything of this? But she said it was her cousin friend maybe she doesn’t have any feelings for him.

“Are you two dating?” I asked. I need it to know if they were together I couldn’t leave without answers. The both looked at each other.

“No! no no…we are just friends” She reply to me.

I let a relief sigh escape from me. I didn’t knew I was that tense. “Ah, ash, I thought you to have something” I said laughing and she also laugh with me, but he didn’t I could see that he didn’t like her reply. I glance at him ‘does he have feelings for her’.

“Well I better get inside. It’s getting really cold outside and you should rest. I will call you later, ok?” She told me. I smiled at her and nodded. I got worry for nothing.

“Ok, get inside and rest. I will wait your call. Bye man it was nice meeting you take good care of her”

“Yeah” he said without looking at me and heading inside the house. I could guess he was upset but I couldn’t care less.

“I see you tomorrow” I said to her giving her a kiss on the forehead and she smile and waved at me. I let her go inside and I made my way home feeling better knowing I still have a chance with her.