My Wish Came True?!

My Boyfriend is a Cockroach?!

I woke up next morning remembering the entire event I went through last night. I look around looking for something that I could use for defense, in case of needing it. I gather some clothes and went to the door, took out the towel and opened carefully just in case that thing was outside; waiting for the time I go out and attack me. When I open the door completely and look down the hallway 'I don't see anything...' I step out of the room with my clothes and went to the bathroom that was across the room.

In the bathroom I brush my teeth, took a hot bath and put on my clothes. After that I prepared myself to open that door and run for it out of the house as soon as possible. 'Ok Cho Hee, you can do this. All you have to do is take your bag, take the documents of the patient and your cell phone. Forget about eating in here, you can do that after you are out of the house. Then after work you can ask Molly to come and help you kill that thing'. I grab the doorknob turning it around; I open the door and step out of the bathroom.

"Ok, I'm still alive....I just have to stick to my plan and I'll be fine......hope....so..." I told myself on my way to the living room. My heart was pounding really hard; this was one of those situations I don't want to experience ever again. When I reach my living room I notice something different in there. How can I say this without freaking out.....THERE IS A GUY IN MY LIVING ROOM!!! !!!!.....How could that happen?!

I slowly approach him and look at him. 'How did he get in here? And why he is ?! Oh my god is he dead?!' I poke him with my shoe to see if he was dead, but he move and open his eyes. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house" I told him behind my sofa. He look at me and at himself then at me again "You were the one who told me to live in your living room and you even said that I could have you cookies and your cupcakes after you try to kill me" He said standing up. "Wha..? that's impo.....agh cover yourself Mr.! I don't want to see anything that can burn my eyes!" I told him covering my eyes. He laugh at my action and went to the kitchen "Where did you said the cookies where?" Why he keep saying that and why he doesn't leave my house.

"Mmmm... Mr. you have to go and put some pants...geez have some dignity!" He looked at me with a black face and the look at himself.

"What's wrong with my body, you don't like it?! I think I look good. In Fact I look much better than my other body" He said taking the cookies that he finally found besides the fridge.

Wait did I heard right....did....did he said better that his other body? “What are you talking about? Are you a demon or something like that? What do you mean with another body?" I ask at him looking at his face always and trying not to look down in other places.

"You know the one I had last night when you try to kill me and then you told me to stay in the kitchen or in the living room".

"WHAT?!!! YOU.....YOU.......YOU ARE THE COCKROACH?!!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone this is my first fanfiction ever post!!...I finally decide to post some of my crazy ideas to share it with all of you! :D..... So I hope all of you enjoy it....Please let me know what you think of it and if one of you have a great idea to make this story more awesome you are welcome to share it!..... Well that's all...wait for the others chapter coming soon ;)