Alien or what?!

My Boyfriend is a Cockroach?!

'WHAT?!! YOU....YOU....YOU ARE THAT COCKROACH!!!" I yelled at him/ it whatever he/ it was. I was in shock how can a bug turn into a human?! And what's worse is that he / it's actually cute!

He just shrugged and turns his back at me. I just raised my arms and slapped my forehead. 'Why me?! What did I do to deserve this?! Is he an Alien or something? Maybe his like one of does in the movies were he seduce their prey and then eat them! I don't want to die yet, I'm only 22. I should stop watching Men in Black those movies are making go mad!’ I thought looking at his back I was worried what that thing could do to me.

When I was spacing out in my thoughts looking at him, he turns his back and faces me. He took some steps in front of me staring like he was trying to say something. I raised my eyebrow and he say "I think I ate all your cookies..." I scratched my hair in an exaggerated way raising my arms giving up at this situation.

I went to my room and opened my wardrobe searching for something he could wear. He was making me uncomfortable walking around all . So I search my wardrobe and found a baby blue shirt that say 'What Do You Love' it was really big I won it in one of those promotions back in college. The shirt was perfect for him, I also found a gray sweat pants that I borrow a long time ago from my crush back in college but I never return it.

I close the wardrobe and walked out of the room to the kitchen where he was standing looking at the wall with a blank expression, when he hears my steps he turns his head towards me. I throw him the shirt and sweat pants (I didn't have men underwear so he had to use only what I have). "Here, wear this so I don't have to look your in my house" I told him unable to meet his eyes.

He took the clothes and stares at them with a confusion expression, and then he looks at me and asks "How...do I put this on?" I shook my head sighing; of course he wouldn't know how to wear it he is a bug and bugs don't wear clothes. I stared irritated at him and grab the sweat pants of his hands and started demonstrating how to put them on. "All you have to do is put your right leg in here and your left leg over here and pull them up. See is not that hard to do it. Now you try it". I told him pulling down the sweat pants and giving it to him so he could wear them.

He hesitated at first but he took the pants anyway letting fall the shirt to the floor putting his pants on like I teach him. After that he stare at me "Sooo?......What now". He ask me vehemently, so I took the shirt from the floor and tell him how to put it on. He did what I said and put it on. I was less uncomfortable with him so I ask him the question that has been in my mind since I saw him. "Umm...so you're that thing I try to kill last night, right? If you're that thing how did you turn out to be like that? Are you an Alien?"I asked pointing at him.

"Alien? What’s that?.....can you eat that?"He ask me sitting on one of the chair that were in the kitchen. "No, you can't eat it unless you are some kind of monster that eats peoples and aliens too” I told him pacing back and forth in front of him. He followed me with his eyes and smirk at my action "Nop, I'm not some kind of monster like you think I am. You know very well that even with my other body I wouldn't have eating you" He told me amused by my expression. I stop pacing; facing him and crossing my arm I pouted and told him "I can't help it! You’re scary and someday it might happen; besides you haven't answer yet my question on how you got that body and why aren't you a cockroach anymore?" I told him with a tone of accusation and he just laughs at me LAUGH!! How can he be laughing in this kind of situation?

"Me? Scary? You were the one throwing me things and you said I’m scary?! You were then one trying to kill me! So who is the scary one over here?" He pointed at me and I just stood there glaring at him. "....and for the answer of your question, I don't know how I got this body either. This is the first time I woke up looking like this". He said staring at the floor his bangs covering his eyes so I couldn't see his expression. I just stood there in silence looking at him there's not much to say in this situation. I sigh and sit beside him.

"Well at least you don't look scary with that body and by the way, my shoe can't kill you, so that's a good thing right?"I try to joke around with him and he smile at me. I smile back pretending that everything was back to normal. That's when I realize that I was still in my kitchen, talking to the cockroach guy, when I'm supposed to be at work. I look at my watch that is on o the wall in my kitchen it was 9:00am. I get up from the chair and run to the living room I start gathering all the stuff I need to get; now I was late for work and even for breakfast. The cockroach guy followed me to the living room asking me what I was doing. I didn't answer him I just took my stuff and walked to the front door. "I have to go to work, we resolved this when I come back. Don't answer the door to anyone and you can eat whatever you want in the fridge. Just don't make any mess ok?" That was the last thing I said to him before closing the door behind me. I stepped down the three steps of the stair in front of my house and walked to the bus. I just wanted this day to end and that thing out of my house.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

In the house

He just stood there looking at the door were Cho Hee step out. "Great now what I do? I'm not hungry or sleepy. This body stinks and it hot in here! I should go to the bathroom I saw a little puddle in there (he is referring to the toilet) maybe I can refresh myself in there" He told himself walking to the bathroom.

 

Another chapter finish :D I hope all of you enjoy it...

I will try to update sooner but I have a lot of homeworks and a test this week so let's see what happens ;)