Chapt 3 : 7 days trip

What if I win...?

 

Rain: Since you dared to trick me, I hope you're ready for your punishment ?

Yunho: You sound like a ert hyung. And let me go !

Rain: Just shut up and stay still ! I'm thinking about the best punishment right now...

 

Yunho scoffed but stopped struggling anyway since his hyung ordered him to and just kept at staring at him. Rain was mumbling some nonsense with his eyes closed, frowning a little at times or shaking his head while groaning but not even softening his grasp on his neck.

Rain: Hm... well I'll think about it later ! So what are we going to do during seven days ?

 

He let go of Yunho's head in the end then laid down on the mattress, supporting his head on one elbow while listening to his dongseng words. But the more Rain learnt about their trip in Japan, the more he wished he could go back to Korea since nothing Yunho told him was enough interesting. Rain sat up, shaking his whole body from side to side and whining like a child when Yunho talked about another temple and calligraphy class. He couldn't take it anymore !

 

Rain: So booooooring... I won't waste my precious days out of the military camp just to stay in Tokyo doing the same things old people would do.

Yunho: What's wrong with taking calligraphy classes ?

 

Yunho pouted and put down his Ipad on which he had written several activities they could do in Japan. He didn't really planned their trip since all he could think about was spending time alone with his hyung for seven days and six nights.

People says that being alone with someone for days helped to grow feelings for each other, so he hoped Rain would come to love him as well and just planed a few thing on the plane while the latter was sleeping.

 

Rain: Come on bunny ! We're two rich guys, abroad for seven days and both single on top of that. Which means~ ?

Yunho: Hm... without any burdensome girlfriend or boyfriend ?.

Rain: Exactly ! And all you want to do is sightseeing in Tokyo ? Like really ?? all you want is visiting a couple of museum, eating in a few chic restaurants or doing theses kind of things any idols would do while doing their album promotion here !

Yunho: So I bet you've a better idea...

 

Yunho lowered his head, feeling ashamed but not knowing why. He felt a bit down, like a little kid after being scolded by his big brother and he left out an almost inaudible sigh. Rain noticed it and ruffled his hair while smiling gently to show that he was thankful to him for making all theses effort in organizing a nice trip.

Rain: Let's travel, uh ? Like two young guys as handsome as us would do.

Yunho: Hm... why not...

Yunho thought about them travelling around Japan and couldn't help a smile from appearing on his face.

 

Yunho: I've some conditions then.

Rain: I'm listening.

Yunho: Let's travel like we are two college students okay ? We won't stay in big and expensive hotels and we'll bring a limited amount of money.

Rain: Sounds good for me !

Yunho: Now all we have to do is planning theses seven days...

 

He laid comfortably on the bed, resting his head against Rain's rock abs and took his Ipad to write down their ideas. After almost one hour arguing and laughing, they finally agree on how much money they were allowed to bring, not going on first class flights and buying “normal brand” clothes so nobody will suspect them of being korean idols.

Yunho: Now locations. First, I want to go to Osaka and eat their takoyaki !

Rain: Me too, until now I didn't have time to enjoy the city and eat peacefully in the street. Then we could move around there.... Kyoto, Nagoya...

Yunho: Kobe and I want to stay one night in one of Hokkaido's famous onsen. I heard Hoheikyo near Sapporo is really nice.

 

Rain was staring gently at his dongseng until now, not really paying attention to different location the latter was showing him on his Ipad, saying why he wanted to go there. He chuckled softly when Yunho talked about going somewhere to watch fireworks. Yunho heard him and turned his head, lifting a questioning brow toward him when he noticed how amused his hyung seemed while looking at him.

Rain: We look like a couple planning their vacation... laying on their bed and all.

Yunho: Maybe I should call you Yeobo from now on.

Rain: Try then...

 

Rain stared at him lovingly while running instinctively his hand in his silky hair, Yunho stayed still not knowing what to think. Part of him was sure his hyung was only fooling around but the other part wanted to believe Rain was staring at him this way because he actually liked him. Yunho chose to laugh it off and got up from the bed, thinking that it was safer to take it like a joke.

Yunho: Like hell I will !

Rain: I'm sure you will, just wait someday !

Yunho: Yeah yeah...

 

Yunho rolled his eyes at Rain who was smirking, not doubting about his words as he kept gazing at his dongseng before they ended up laughing. After a while, Rain went back to his bedroom to take a quick shower and gather his thing while Yunho stayed in his own room to rest a bit, they found each other in the living-room of their big suite after one hour, both ready to go.

First stop: Osaka !

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry there won't be any punishment for now ! I would have been too easy, don't you think ?

I hope this story won't be too boring since this chapter isn't really interesting.... T-T Maybe I should write down ideas for the next chapters... If you have any ideas about what they should do during these seven days, please tell me ! It will be funnier, I think ^^

Thanks you for reading ! (and supporting me if you are leaving comments XD)