Deal ?

What if I win...?

Soldier: Private Jung, you've got a call.

 

The private Jung Jihoon, better known all around the world as Rain got up from the floor then quickly saluted his comrade who came just to tell him. He put back on his black wife-beater in a rush and left his dorm, interrupting the sit-up session that he was usually doing before the beginning of the real military training.

The sun was just rising outside so he wasn't expecting any call from anyone... While walking toward the communication room, Rain tried to figure out who might call him this early. Maybe the agency for some important matter... because among his friends, the only one to be as easy rising as him was currently busy in Japan so he wouldn't...

A gentle smile appeared on his lips at the thought of Yunho. This guy was actually crazy enough to call him this early.

 

Only a few people knew that but Jihoon and Yunho were in fact really close. Their fans thought the two of them were only acquittance but they were kind of best friends since several years.

He enter the communication room, saluted his comrade standing near the door and then went to one of the small phone booth to get his call.

 

Bi: Jung Jihoon on the phone.

Yunho: Ohh... what with this serious greeting hyung ? You know, you're too serious since your enlistment. No fun...

 

A big smile appeared on Rain's face when he recognized the voice on the other end of the phone, knowing he was right. Too serious, uh ? Seems like Yunho was begging to be tease a bit by him.

 

Bi: Oh ? Isn't it my honey funny bunny !

Yunho: Stop calling me that...

 

Just at Yunho's voice, he knew the leader was pissed off. Jihoon chuckled, making himself at ease on his chair before teasing his dongseng some more.

 

Bi: Why ? Lot of your fans are calling you like that, and since I'm your fan Yunbear I think can, right ? I even register to be a Cassiopeia 5 years ago !

Yunho: Keep talking... you're not allowed to call me that. Anyway, when is your next leave ?

Bi: In two weeks why ?

Yunho: I just wanted to know...

Bi: Are you calling me just to know that ?

Yunho: Yeah, what else ?

 

Rain was feeling something else behind this question. He just pretended to be ok with this answer as if he wasn't suspecting anything and rolled his eyes.

 

Bi: Ok then... I've to exercise so...

Yunho: Wait ! Erm.. well... Did you heard about the online competition between Clouds and Cassies ?

Bi: uh ? Clouds & Cassies are competing ? Why ?

 

Suddenly interested by this, Jihoon pressed the other to tell him more about this competition. Imagining another fanwar or whatever conflict between fandoms... it was one of the things he hated the most with being a star. This, the obsessive fans and the fact he wasn't free to publicly date anyone.

 

Yunho: They're not really competing, this is just some kind of tournament to know the best K-pop dancer and both of us are in final.
 

The soldier sighed in relief, now touched by the fact even with his enlistment Clouds were still active and showing their support to him.
 

Bi: Oh ? What's the prize ?

Yunho: There's none.

Bi: Hmm... Just fandom pride I guess... I'm already so proud of my Clouds, they're still watching over me even while I'm in the army.

Yunho: No wonder they do, you're amazing hyung.

Bi: So amazing that you're flirting with me right now....

 

He laughed, seeing perfectly in his head Yunho blushing at this remark. Jihoon knew the younger had a crush on him since on the other hand he like him too but, who knew why they never confessed to each other just keeping with this close friendship...

 

Yunho: I'm not !

Bi: Oh yes you're !

Yunho: Shut up hyung...

Bi: Ok ok, let's make a bet on this poll.

Yunho: On the winner ? Hm... I think you're not aware of the power of the red ocean.

Bi: And I think you're underestimating my Clouds, they're better ninja assassins than me you know ?

Yunho: Ok, let's make this bet ! What do you want if you win ?

Bi: Hm.... you'll have to be my maid and do all my housework during my next leave.

Yunho: And what if I've a schedule on theses days ?

Bi: You'll have to cancel it.

Yunho: As if SM will let me do that...

Bi: I'm sure you'll find a way. And you, what do you want ?

Yunho: Let me think about it... if I win you'll have to spend a few days with me in Japan next time for the next schedule I'll have there, if on the same time you're on vacation. Deal ?

Bi: Ok deal ! You should get you maid clothes already because there's no way Clouds will loose this poll. They're going to make a storm !

Yunho: Cassies are the best ! They'll chase your Clouds away to shine !

Bi: We'll see that...

Yunho: Don't worry, I'll call you again in two days when the results are out. Bye hyung !

Bi: Bye Yunie Bunny !!

Yunho: I hate you...

 

They hanged up and went back to their activities, both hoping and praying for their fandom victory so their wish would be fulfilled.