Chapt 2: And the winner is... U-know !

What if I win...?

A few weeks later...

 

Flight n°A4654 to Tokyo – Japan: On board

 

Jihoon lowered his head after reading the flight timetable and left out a sigh as he stood up. Yunho stood up as well, nudging playfully the older then walking toward the boarding entrance where a young lady was checking on the boarding pass.

 

Rain: Why the I'm here ?

Yunho: Because I won.


 

Yunho just looked at his hyung with a big smile plastered on his face. He gave his passport and plane ticket to the stewardess, thanking her with a gentle smile while passing through the doors, not waiting for the world star who was still dragging his feet behind him. Jihoon growled before following him, making an effort to smile at the young lady who couldn't help but blush at the sight of the two perfect men she controlled.

They walked side by side in the long corridor leading to the plane, ignoring the squeals of girls and the sound of phones taking pictures of them together. Fortunately both of them were wearing plain clothes as to not attract other people attention: Yunho wore a printed white v-neck shirt under a blue jacket with black skinny jeans while Jihoon on the other hand, chose a brown V-neck shirt and black trousers well matched with a leopard printed backpack. They both had black shades to hide their identity but it was useless since they had some kind of aura making them stand out more than anyone.

  

They walked toward the first class area and sat side by side in the back, Jihoon didn't even wait for the take off to change his seat position and lay it down eager to sleep during the flight.

 

Rain: Wake me up when we arrive...

Yunho: Are you really going to sleep ??

Rain: Of course, since I'm already laying...

Yunho: But I'll get bored !!


 

Rain slowly opened his eyes, only to look at his friend with disbelief. Yunho gave him a cute pout, totally behaving like a stranger in Rain's eyes... a creepy stranger.


 

Rain: Yunho... are you really whining right now ?

Yunho: But hyuuuung !

Rain: Alright, alright ! And seriously, stop acting all cute with me Bunny, think about your fans... they're all thinking you're a cool guy ?

Yunho: But I'm a cool guy ! Cool and cute, that's even better.


 

Yunho avoided Jihoon's hand when the latter sat up then tried to flicked his forehead to make him shut his mouth. After a while the plane took off and a stewardess came to offer them a few drinks and snack that they ate while chatting about music, sports or other random things, they then ended up watching a film on Yunho's tab.

As minutes passed by Jihoon eyes began to sting and close by themselves since he slowly fell asleep, resting his head on Yunho's shoulder by accident. Yunho glanced at the older sleeping figure and smiled at how handsome he was, he tried to keep himself from touching his face even if he was dying to let his fingers the other's hair.

The plane landed in the afternoon and a crowd of fans was already waiting for them in the airport despite of their effort to go out incognito.

 

Yunho: I always wonder how fans find out about our trip and time of arrival...

Rain: I don't care about airport, I just hope they won't follow us until the hotel or worst during all this week.

 

They both sighed at the thought of fans stalking them everywhere during seven days without being able to enjoy each other's company. The truth was they both plan to confess during this trip without even suspecting they had the same idea. They greeted their fans while walking to the parking lot where a car was already waiting for them for a ride to their hotel.

 

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

 

Later in the hotel...

 

Rain: So... what are we going to do ? What's your schedule with SM in Japan, CF, events or this kind of things ?

 

Jihoon was on Yunho's bed lying on his back and watching as the younger was unpacking his luggage.

They booked a sort of apart like suite where both of them had his own huge room with king-size bed and bay-window with access to a beautiful terrace, it was one of the most expensive suite in this five star hotel but for these two hallyu star it was almost nothing.

Yunho pursed his lips before looking at Jihoon who was waiting for his answer. He walked to the other side of the bed just so the older won't be able to reach for him when he'll know the truth.

 

Yunho: Well the truth is... I don't have any schedule since I'm on vacation...

Rain: What ?! You tricked me !

Yunho: Not really ! Since you had to come with me in Japan anyway, isn't it better if I don't have any work ?

 

Jihoon got up from bed and glared dangerously at his friend like a predator ready to jump on his prey.

 

Rain: At least you could have chose a better location for this vacation ! Somewhere where we won't have millions eyes watch us, like Spain or South America..

Yunho: Stop complaining ! You'll enjoy this week.

Rain: Whatever...

 

Yunho was caught by surprised when the older climbed on the bed and grabbed his arm, forcing him to lay while clasping him under his arm.

 

Rain: Since you dared to trick me, I hope you're ready for your punishment ?