Chapter 37: I know nothing at all

Love to Hate You (discontinued)
I know nothing at all
 
 
Thank God that today is Saturday, if not, it would be extremely difficult for Yuri to face Jessica. Yesterday's event still invaded 
 
her mind up until now. 
 
The slap doesn't hurt as much, but her heart ache endlessly. 
 
She would love to coop in her apartment all day long, but knowing herself, she would mop around. Which is the thing that she
should avoid doing. 
 
Jessica Jung is complicated. Jessica wasn't THAT complicated then, Jessica was predictable. Jessica was an easy-going person. Yuri knows Jessica like the back of her hand. But now, it's like Jessica is a whole lot new different person. She was harder to predict. She was cold. She was hard-headed, but beneath all of that, Yuri believes that there somewhere within this new Jessica Jung, the old Jessie is there. She needed to find where the letter is. She wants anwers and some explanations. Despite being slap for the first time ever by the letter, it somehow relieves the tanned girl. At least they're going somewhere. 
 
So basically, the whatever fiasco that they have is entirely her fault? Well, according to Jessica that is. She was the one that 
who makes Jessica feels like crap, she was the one who treats like they were nothing. Noted. 
 
But what the hell did she do?
 
****
 
"Are you sure you don't want me to get it for you Miss Jung?" Roman tilt his head, looking at his employer.
 
Instead of wanting to have breakfast at home, Jessica opt to have lunch outside that afternoon. Her parents is off somewhere... overseas? occupied with tons of crappy corporates job. So is her favourite cousins and her wife, Kahi is probably managing The Waldsen, and Jung-Ah Unnie is probably taking care of her baby. 
 
Jessica lets out a small sigh "It's okay Roman, i want to go by myself. You don't have to wait for me"
 
The Italian guy nodded, as Jessica steps outside of the car. Inhaling the city-not-so-clean air. She was about to call Tiffany 
but Tiffany would bombarded her with questions that she didn't want to answer, especially when she didn't feel like having a loud-speaker company at the moment. 
She walks into a small Cafe across the street, and the letter forms a smile as the strong coffee hits her senses. She always love coffee. It makes her light-headed at some point. Especially after having a break-down. But when she is calm and composed she prefers green-tea. 
 
"I have to stop talking to myself... it's getting weird" Jessica mutters under  her breath. 
 
"Hello welcome to Manhattan Barista, what would you like to order Miss?" The tall musculine guy cast a toothy smile. 
 
"Can I have a frappucino, and a set of chicken and Hummus please"
 
The tall barista nodded "Is that all Miss?" 
 
Jessica nodded
 
"That'll be 25.99. Please do take a seat, your order would be right up" 
 
Jessica makes her way towards the furthest seat in the cafe. There aren't many people come by at that moment, and the letter was grateful. She didn't need the extra noise, the one that she has inside her head is fairly enough. 
 
"Frapp, and a set of Chicken & Hummus for a beautiful lady" 
 
Jessica broke her from her little trance,as she was about to give the waiter one of her infamous glare, she stops. The person stood in front of her wasn't the tall musculine guy who cast a erted smile at her at the counter, instead, its a young girl, probably in her high school years, pale looking girl with a short orange haired. The waitress cast a smile. 
 
She reminds Jessica of her bestfriend, Tiffany. Distant cousin maybe?
 
"Thank you" Jessica gives a genuine smiles
 
"You don't remember me do you, Jess Unnie?" 
 
"Pardon?"
 
The waitress gives a little bow "I'm Kwon Jinri"
 
Kwon?
 
"Ssul? Oh my goddness" Jessica grins, giving the letter a tight hug "You've grown soo much! I can't believe this" 
 
Sulli chuckles "I'm a lot taller than you now Unnie" Jessica agape, playfully hitting the girl's forearm. 
 
"Meanie" Jessica pouts "How have you been?" Jessica pulls the letter to sit beside her
 
"Well, i've been good, in my high school years, which by the way, i totally rock the school despite of the total cliche American chick-flick going on in movies, regarding bully and stuff"
 
The older girl chuckles "What's with the hair? I thought you like it long?"
 
Sulli smiles "Taeyeon Unnie said the same thing, she said i was in it for sundresses and headbands, but Yuri Unnie was totally cool with my hair-do tho"
 
"Taeyeon and Yuri?"
 
Sulli smiles, nodded "Yes, i've been to the auditorium twice, but never got the chance to bump into you. Yul Unnie, said that 
you were busy with classes or some sort" 
 
Yuri
 
"Sulli!" The tall musculine guy at the counter calls out the letter name, "Costumer's order for table 5"
 
Sulli nodded , and turns to look at the older girl again "Ah, i forgot that i'm working, soo, i'll see you soon Jess unnie?" 
 
Jessica nodded, continue on having her Chicken and Hummus. Her mind went off once again to a certain cousin of Kwon Jinri. 
 
 
*****
 
"Hi Yuri" the eye-smiling queen waves a few feet from the tanned girl.  
 
"Hey Tiff, fancy meeting you here" Yuri smiles back 
 
"You too, having lunch?" 
 
Yuri nodded, and she ought to walks side by side with the shorter girl "Lunch?"
 
Tiffany smiles "Brunch actually. You alone? Where's the midget?" 
 
By the mention of her best friend being called a midget makes the tan girl sniggers "Yup, she's off somewhere to meet a cousin of mine, saying something about working on a song"
 
"Probably for the one that Mrs.Bongsun request" Tiffany shrugs "Hey, you want to have lunch with me?" 
 
The tanned girl nodded "It's a lunch date then"
 
Unbeknownst by the letter, Tiffany's face flush "Oh, Kwon Yuri" she mutters under her breath. 
 
****
 
"Jessica Jung"
 
Jessica broke from her little trance, she was expecting Sulli to get back and have a little chat. But then, she was welcome by the sight of a lady. Standing in front of her, a long and brown haired girl, cast a smile and a glint of happiness appears. 
 
"Mina?" 
 
*****
 
"How long has it been?" 
 
Both girls decided to take a stroll at the nearby park. It was already late in the afternoon. Holding the unfinish Frapp on her hand, she takes a sip , whilst basking in to the surrounding. 
 
"It's been too long" 
 
"How have you been?" The model asks, taking a stroll along side the shorter girl. 
 
"I'm good" Jessica smiles "So how's the luxurious model life?" 
 
The letter chuckles "All good i guess. You?"
 
Jessica nodded "College lifes get y at times , but i'll live"
 
The girl named, Mina takes a deep breath. "I... heard about you and Yuri. What happen?"
 
Jessica sits on the concrete bench near the fountain. She sighs for the umpteenth times that day. It is always about Yuri. 
 
Yuri this, Yuri that, and everything revolves around Yuri. Jessica is tired. 
 
"I got tired" 
 
"So you guys broke up?" Mina look at the letter expectantly 
 
"You make it sound like we're in a relationship in the first place" 
 
Mina looks perplex "Well, aren't you?"
 
Jessica shook her head, letting out a bitter chuckles "No. Of course not, what makes you think we're together?" 
 
"Before i went off to pursue my career...You guys were..."
 
"Not everything is about rainbows and butterflies. What happen in the past, stays there" Jessica cuts her off 
 
"You don't seems like you're letting it go" Mina probe, her heart sunk when she noticed that the serene look on Jessica face was gone "The letter..."
 
"I'm trying. To let go. I really want to. But i can't do it if people keeps on pestering me with all sorts of questions that i didn't 
want to answer"
 
"But you're so in..." Mina hold Jessica's hand , before she could finish her sentence, Jessica chirp in. 
 
"I have tons of loadsheet people asking me this and that about Yuri. I don't need that from you as well. So, please" 
 
Mina leans herself back, taking a sip of her untouch coffee. Jessica looks adamant and it scares her. All of these years. Nothing happened between Jessica and Yuri. She thought that maybe...the letter and the absence and other things as well, they would have found out already, but it clear to the model that both Jessica and Yuri is still lost in between. 
 
"What are you going to do?" Mina asks "About Yuri."
 
Jessica ponders for a while. leaving Mina to stare at her waiting for her answer "You mean the past or now?" 
 
"The past" Mina utters 
 
A few minute has gone by. Jessica was still stuck in her own bubble. Mina waits patiently for her. The letter mind was all over 
 
the place whilst waiting for Jessica's answer. 
 
"I've given up a long time ago"
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
Sorry for the short update ^^ 
You guys know the drills :) Read and comment! haha
 
just for the heads up, in a few more chapters to go, this story is coming to an end. :( 
and for now, i can't seem to decide how the ending should go. 
Might probably Yulsic is not going to end up together 0.0
 
As to why i'm rushing to end this is because, it takes too loong to end, haha and i can't seems to find much ideas as to how am i 
supposed to do with this any longer. 
 
and plus, on the bright side, i'm working on a new fic ^^, soo, have you guys, read about my shots
1) In another life , perhaps : Part1 & 2
 
Its a full story about that, kind of like a continuation maybe, soo, for those who havent read it, it would be cool if u guys could check it out. 
 
thanks!
 
Ciao!!