wonderful love

Love For Yoseob

Suzy was silent in her room while listening to her favourite songs to calm her mind. suddenly from behind his brother June Hyung came and put her favourite small mocca cake. She see him and directly standing above her bed and said jokingly "Well, do you want your sister  be more fat" Jun Hyung who was surprised  smile while holding cake back and said " so you don’t want this? "Suzy who see him directly off of her bed while holding him " of course I would, "said Suzy.

That night Suzy and Jun Hyung talk  and then suddenly he's talking about Jiyoung  Suzy who do not feel strange just respond to it because June Hyung and Jiyoung also already knew each other from the first because Jiyoung often stay at home Suzy and Suzy too

Next day

Jiyoung half ran toward Suzy. Jiyoung  whispered to Suzy ear  "you'd know it if Yoseob converse him feeling  yesterday?"

Suzy who already know paused and tried to relax "yes, I’m!, how about yesterday?"

Jiyoung who'd been like a panic spoke quietly but very quickly  "Sorry I refused it, honestly I've got a boyfriend, sorry  for not  tell you" Suzy who heard it directly scream who make all kid in the class see them "HAHH" but their conversation stoped  because the school bell rang.

Suzy was silent during class. Suzy felt the pain Yoseob felt  who suddenly made her stomach hurt she getting dizzy like the class is spinning and her eyes grew dark then, "bruk" all her classmates were surprised and faintly she hear Jiyoung sound "Suzy .. how can You? "


When Suzy woke up she began to realize that she was in sick bay. Jiyoung stand up and check the Suzy body temperature "are you okay?" Suzy  hold Jiyoung hands and say "you know why I'm helping Yoseob to close to you?"

"I Don’t know, why?" Jiyoung

"Because I love him" Suzy

"Why did you help him to get close to me if you like him"

Suzy had tears in her eyes "Because if Yoseob happy  it also would make me happy" Jiyoung who listent her realize this is real love, a wonderful love and it is owned by her friend. Jiyoung hug Suzy  who don't want to cry. Suzy want Jiyoung to hide it all from Yoseob.  the next day Suzy absent from school Suzy had permission from her teacher and Jiyoung because she sick.