My heartbeat

Love For Yoseob

  

The next morning at school when Suzy come she see Yoseob was like looking for something. Suzy  puke his shoulderfrom behind. "hei who are you looking for?" Yoseob that surprised direct reflex to touch his chest. When he want to talk bell was rang suzy immediately leave Yoseob who swallowed, mad  becouse can’t speak to Suzy.

When Suzy got home from school waiting for his elder brother, June Hyung who usually always pick up her on the school gates. When she waited for him a blue motorcycle suddenly stopped in front of her, the rider wearing a dark blue helmet clean. That Rider then opened the glass of him helmet that looks shiny because it's light and it is Yoseob. Suzy just surprised see Yoseob that looked like a wild driver who lost in the school.

Yoseob told Suzy to ride him motorcycle, but Suzy who was waiting for her brother didn’t want to ride. Yoseob which forced him to ride into the motorcycle and said
"I'll take you home,
now send a messageto your brotherand said If I willTakeyou home"

"is that ok?"said suzy, looking at Yoseob
"Yes, I’m close with your brother" Yoseob said with a smile. Suzy finaly just approve Yoseob words and immediately sent a message to Jun Hyun. After Jun Hyung allow Suzy, she sat in the back seat of Yoseob’s motorcycle. After Suzy climbed, without a talk Yoseob sped off. suzy is rarely taken with such a fast speed immediately tri to touch Yoseob’s black jacket with a hood. Suzy is also a little embarrassed but there is a sense of excitement in her heart becouse her heart beat very fast.


Yoseob Pov

I feel Suzy’s hands that hold my jacket with very tight. I believe maybe this time her face was red because of fear or embarrassment becouse touch my waist like that. Gradually I began to slow down my speed I could not let her fear becouse my speed, I began to feel she let go on my waist. After a while Suzy house is painted white visible from a distance and finally we arive

Autor pov

When they arive. Yoseob immediately parked his motorcycle in front of Suzy’s house. Suzy went down from Yoseob motorcycle with caution and Yoseob too. "Thanks" Suzy said with a feeling of tension that is closed up.

"Eh, I take you for a return" kiki said to Suzy, holding her wrist. Suzy saw Yoseob hand and immediately cleared

"Ahem, like I’m guess you would asked for a return. Indeed, what is the return? "Suzy said casually. Yoseob who feel Suzy uncomfortable with his hands straight off him hand from Suzy.


"I just want to ask Jiyoung number" Yoseob said.

"Oh
I will give you" handing her the phone on her right poket. Yoseob grabbed her phone quick and look at Jiyoung name on her contact without seeing Suzy facial expression. Afterhe has Jiyoung number, direct Yoseob leave her home because he don’t want to interfere Suzy again.

Suzy came into her room and think about that. She was very excited but also very sad about what had happened.But she is mature. She wondered why She should be sad if two her friend should be happy?