Suzy severe illness

Love For Yoseob

Suzy go to school today with her drawn face. Jiyoung know there is something wrong with her but went Jiyoung asked Suzy about what happen to her she just shook his head and said that isn’t some thing wrong with her. When Suzy at break time she just in class and eat the bread that she had brought from home while Suzy and Jiyoung usually eat in the cafeteria, Jiyoung only be silent and bewildered to see his friend.When Suzy got home from school she directly get out from class and go by Taxi. she did not want Jiyoung  to know if she would go to the hospital to get the rongen results that she do two days ago.


Suzy Arriving at the hospital. She went to the room where she was questioned two day ago. After sitting in the doctor began to invite to speak with an expression like someone who would tell the patient that she would die. Suzy who originally listen with casually change very tense when doctor started saying that she had appendiksitis acute disease (ruptured appendix and make food in the appendix mixed with blood). Suzy out from the doctor's office with a feeling of chaos, but she tried to calm as possible so that no one know about the disease.

 

When Suzy in the taxi she can hold her tears and then she just cry. The driver who don’t know what the matter going on just silent. When she arrive at home she wipe away her tears and take a breathe a while until she calm dawn. She pay the taxi driver and go her home.