Who really loves me

Love For Yoseob

Jiyoung realize Suzy was not come to school for 3 days decide to talk to Yoseob. Jiyoung sitting next Yoseob who read a book. Yoseob who noticed Jiyoung prepare to leave. Jiyoung quickly grabbed Yoseob hand.


"Sorry if you mad at me but direction love can’t be force," said Jiyoung. Yoseob who realizes that she said is right was only silence.

"I guess you have to know the person who really loves you is Suzy" said Jiyoung. Yoseob who heard it directly look at Jiyoung with sharp eyes.


"what do you mean? How can she love me if she is who helped me close to you" Yosob who little surprised speak with a loud voice that made Jiyoung shut so Yoseob can lowered him voice.

"Because she felt she will happy if you're happy too. and I think she has a bad condition "

 

Yoseob who heard Jiyoung only silence and then after a while Yoseob hold Jiyoung hand who was ready to return to her seat.
"What is her ill?" yoseob asked in a tone of worry. Jiyoung who actually did not know Suzy ill just tell him to find out by himself.


Jiyoung who concerned with Suzy state directly go to her house after school when Jiyoung arrive she was preceded by Yoseob. Because no one at Suzy home and only her maid finally Jiyoung call Suzy’s mom. Yoseob and Jiyoung go to the hospital by Suzy’s mom told


Jiyoung and Yoseob straight to emergency room upon arrival. in front of the existing emergency room Suzy’s mom, dad and Jun Hyung waiting for Suzy’s surgery.

 


Yoseob Pov

I see Suzy’s mom, Dad and her brother Jun Hyung waiting outside the emergency room. me and Jiyoung ask to Jun Hyung about Suzy’s ill. because honestly since the first grade I know Suzy is rarely absent because of pain. I know she is a strong girl, if there is a sign one permit in my report card there is no permit in her report card. I saw her mother crying in her father arms who tried to calm her down.


I was shocked when Jun Hyung said that Suzy has acute appendiciti, though I do not know what disease it is but I always assumed that any acute or chronic disease is extremely poor. Jiyoung started crying and Jun Hyung began to comfort her and hold her, while I realized that they loved each other.