Le Chapter 7

Teach Me How to Aegyo, Mr.Bacon! [on-hold]

Hae Na’s POV:

My weekend was totally a wreck. Even though, Ji Eun and Kasey accompanied me to the mall to shop for some of the newest clothes. I still couldn’t get over the fact that Luhan actually talked to me, he even asked me If I want to hangout wit him. And if it weren’t for that nerd, I would have been hanging out with Luhan right now.

I continue to stare at the blackboard. Wanting to let this day finally end. Ji Eun kept on blabbering about how she talked with Xiumin last Friday night. As if we don’t already know what happened. This is like the tenth time she talked about it. Me on the other hand, hadn’t told them a single thing. I was too pissed to tell them about what happened. Good thing I wouldn’t be meeting that nerd. I would cut his throat if I saw him, I swear.

As I was busy surfing on my phone, someone nudged me on the side. I looked at Kasey and asked in an irritated tone, “What?”

Kasey just pointed at the back of the classroom. I looked behind me and caught Luhan staring at me. Luhan saw me and quickly looked away.

“He was completely staring at you the whole time.” Kasey said.

“Really?” I looked at Kasey then looked back to where Luhan was sitting. He was looking blankly outside the window.

I looked back at my phone and started texting. Um can we talk after class?

Then the bell rang, making the students stand and leave. “Yah! Guys, guys!! Great news!!!” Ji Eun shouted as we stood up to leave.

“What’s the news about?” Kasey asked in a bored tone.

“Did you know that Minseok oppa asked me out on a date? We’re going to watch a movie later!! I’m so excited!!” Ji Eun screamed.

Kasey just rolled her eyes and sighed at Ji Eun. “Omo! I have to go now! Xiumin oppa is already waiting for me at the main gate! Ciao! I’ll tell you all the details later!” Ji Eun quickly said as she dashed towards the gate.

“Haens, do you wanna go hit the mall? Since Ji Eun is off with a date…” Kasey asked.

I saw Luhan standing by his locker while looking at me, “Umm… Kasey… maybe next time? I got plans today…”

“Don’t tell me you’ve plans with that nerd…” She eyed me.

“Of course not!” I shouted.

“Defensive much?” Kasey smirked.

“I. AM. NOT.” I told her.

“I’ll be leaving then. By the way, don’t forget about our little deal okay?” Kasey winked as she left.

I sighed and turned to where Luhan was standing. I bit my bottom lip as I slowly walked towards him. I could feel my heart pounding as I take a step. I stopped right in front of him and looked up.

“Um…” I started. “About the other night…”

Luhan looked at me straight in the eyes and waited for me to continue. “I didn’t mean to ditch you like that. When I got back, you weren’t there anymore.”

He remained silent and I continued, “My answer to your question is yes. I would like to go out with you. I mean, if you still want to. It’s okay with me if you don’t want to hang anymore.”

“Is that guy your boyfriend?” He suddenly asked.

“I think you have misunderstood the situation last time. He isn’t my boyfriend. And I don’t have a boyfriend.” I cleared out.

“Really? I thought he was your boyfriend that’s why I left cause I thought he might get mad at you for talking to me.” Luhan rubbed the back of his head as he smiled.

I smiled back, “Umm…”

“Shall we go?” Luhan asked.

“Go where?” I asked as I looked at him weirdly.

“Go grab something to drink then probably check out if there’s any good movie to watch?” Luhan said.

Is this what you call a date? Score for you Jung Hae Na! I bet Kaseys gonna flip when she finds out!

“Sounds good to me.” I said with a smile.

I walked right behind Luhan, hoping that he wouldn’t turn around to catch a glimpse of me smiling widely.

 

Baekhyuns POV:

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol shouted as he entered.

“What?” I asked as I looked at him in an irritated way.

“Yah, yah! I saw Jung Hae Na with Luhan! I think they’re going out on a date.” Chanyeol said as he slumped down at his seat.

“And so?”

“Which means they’re dating men! You have to get over her!” Chanyeol said as he gave me a pat on the back. “But don’t worry, cause I’m always here for you, bro!”

“Who says that I like her?” I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him. “Yah, Park Chanyeol. Get your words right. I don’t like anybody.” I stated.

“Oh please. You don’t have to act like we don’t know, it’s written in your face!” Chanyeol laughed. “Even Kyungsoo knows that you like her, right Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol asked as D.O nodded his head in reply.

“Yah. That’s because you told him.”

“Oh? Really? Did I?” Chanyeol asked as he scratched his head.

I stood up from my seat and grabbed my things. “Are you going to spy on them?” Chanyeol asked suspiciously.

“Course not.” I stated.

“Really now? Then why are you leaving?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“I’m going home, wae?”

“Nothing. Go on then.” Chanyeol said as he shooed me away.

 

As I was heading home, I suddenly came up with a bright idea. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and quickly dialed Chanyeol’s number.

“Yah Chanyeol ah! I have a good idea for our filming!” I said.

You mean, your filming with Miss Snotty? What about it?

“I have decided to film her date with Luhan!”

What? You just told me earlier that you werent interested in their date and now youre going to spy on them? I knew it Baek! You like Jung Hae Na!

Chanyeol practically yelled on the phone. I sighed.

“It’s not like that. I’m going to film their date cause it’s what makes her happy. I mean, being with Luhan makes her happy.”

Ohhh. Why did you call me?

“I need your help. So you in?”

Of course! Meet you at the mall!

 


 

Author's Note: Hey, hey! Finally it's summer vacation here! I get to update more often! Yay!! And I finally graduated from high school! So yeah, this chapter is one heck of a boring chapter. My bad. Well, what do you think will happen? I don't really know too.. LMAO. Anyway, hope you'll continue reading this fic. Well, tah tah for now! See you guise soon! Love lots! XOXO sweetcandy13